Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 13. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 12:58:17 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
At present there are many new ICO projects that are being established and the downfall of the market is not affecting these activities.
The market is very bad but does not mean things will go down forever. cryptocurrency takes time to restore everything. If you do not trust the crypto market, you will not be able to profit from it because this is a very good time to do business.
My hope has always been my support for ALtcoin. I hope Altcoin continues to improve and be able to be a valuable coin in the future. but with the development of Altcoin itself, I am more confident to hope against Altcoin and Altcoin able to realize my expectations. so until now I still hope against Altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 12:48:51 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Altcoins today are still a decent investment, there are a lot of people who are planning to invest on ethereum because they know that the growth in the market is really fast and most of the people prefer to invest on this coin due to its cheaper price but can be consider that has good potential.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 12:46:42 AM
I do not think that altcoin will die. Although the market situation is now very bad, I think altcoin will someday be back to something that is very valuable and will be sought after by many people. I still hope to stay in this crypto.
Activity: 25
I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
The altcoins have always shown that they are just as good as any other coin. There is a lot that is in store for altcoins, the market is the way that it is now because there are altcoins in it. A lot of people are putting a lot of money into altcoins because they know that there is a lot of money to be made from investing in altcoins. I am a firm believer that in the long run.
Activity: 18
Projects still keep coming. I think sooner or later that downtime period will end. Market is cyclic, once it reaches the bottom, it will again start to raise, only question is where is the bottom.
Activity: 75
I think that there is hope, but not all altcoins, I hope Monero this coin biberatica very well from the bottom. And the rest are of little interest to me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10

The market now is really scary now especially those that have a big amount in their portfolio. I does not think that altcoin will die, unless crypto die first then altcoin will die as we all know that altcoin is tie to crypto, and as long as crypto is able to survive long term from market up and down altcoin will definitely survive. If crypto can survive and help investors to make money new ICO will go into the market to earn this money and new altcoins will come out.
Activity: 8
What is happening now in the market is very normal for all kinds of currencies, may it be stock currency. There’s this red price always keep on happening even on bitcoin. But crypto and altcoin price is just that very volatile unlike the stock currency.
Activity: 266
Yes, maybe now the market is very bad. But there are never eternal falls, as well as eternal growth. I believe that the market may not be today or tomorrow, but should begin the recovery. According to my forecasts, by the end of the year the maxima should be updated. But this is only an opinion
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Of course there is a promising future for the altcoins because more and more people are investing in them. And as we are aware this high demand can shift the price of coins to the higher figure which is why it is worth looking at them.
Activity: 15
Yes there are hopes for Alt coins especially for those with good projects.They will survive in the market as they add value to the market or improves a gap that needs to filled. some altcoins however will fade off with time as they don't have much of a value due to the stiff market competition,
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

I will disagree of your thought because every altcoin have a corresponding project and some of these having a very good platform , in fact there are many successful project ,so if you think altcoins are dying then I will say you're wrong since there are many altcoins having a huge value already although these will not overtake Bitcoin .
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
the price of a coin depends on the supply and demand on the market, not all altcoin is bad, there are still altcoins with good projects like eos, quantum, neo, ehtereum. you just wait for the market backup the price
Activity: 112
Altcoins will have a future as a utility for collecting data. Check out Discovery IoT

Discovery is an IoT led supply chain solution that is run through a network of Decentralized Nodes, residing on the smartphones phones of a community of users. What makes Discovery unique is that it blends together three layers into a one-stop solution: The hardware layer (Cliot), The distributed data harvesting layer (user community) and the Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence layer. Discovery makes IoT an affordable solution for tracking daily products (and not just high-end luxury handbags) by disrupting the costs of the hardware and tracking simultaneously
Activity: 107
At present there are many new ICO projects that are being established and the downfall of the market is not affecting these activities.
The market is very bad but does not mean things will go down forever. cryptocurrency takes time to restore everything. If you do not trust the crypto market, you will not be able to profit from it because this is a very good time to do business.
I still hope for his future Altcoin, because I see Altcoin is still showing progress, so for the future will be greatly helped by the development of Altcoin is increasing. development is very capable to influence the price and future of a coin. by continuing to demonstrate the development of the capacity to make the coinable to be reliable and become a coin that can be expected.
Activity: 30
of course there is hope, if you chose the good altcoins with good price. You will benefit from it. Now the market is bledding, but when bullish trend starts, you will be very happy with the profit you get from them.
Activity: 224
Just those altcoins are dieing that have no working item and no certifiable utilize cases. What's more, these alts need to pass on as they are dirtying the entire crypto world. Truly new activities will come yet just those with genuine improvement and utilize case will survive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
All projects have a future if they have a product. A real, working product with users and stakeholders and I believe that the whole industry of work products has a future. In fact, I even believe in alternative projects with their features and conveniences
Activity: 210
It is a truth that bitcoin is really no valu, it's now just a hope of market, alts are the future of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: