Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 15. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How can the cryptocurrency die now? It may happen in the future. During this period of time, the decline in the market is normal. The investment market cannot be set in stone!
Activity: 336
As long as the mother coin is not dying, altcoins, provided it is a good project, are not dying. A look at the market trend suggests that most altcoin's value depends on the price of Bitcoin. As btc falls, the whole market becomes red and as it rises, the whole market becomes green. This just shows that as long as btc exists, many good altcoins will definitely exist . We just have to wait to see Btc rise again and then we will see many altcoins getting back onto their feet.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Strong projects will certainly survive. ICO and crypto-currencies have faced more serious problems in the past and have only become stronger. This time it will be the same.
It is unlikely that electronic money will be stronger in the future. In the first 6 months of 2018 all pennies and ICO projects are going down sharply, maybe in the near future the alcoin will surge dramatically, this is a good time for us to buy.
Although the market is in bad shape, it does not affect the existence of altcoins and projects. Projects will remain and continue to emerge, while altcoins will also continue to strive to increase their prices. Only altcoins that have less good qualities that can not survive in crypto, then its existence is replaced by a token whose ICO has just finished and just appeared on the list.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Yes there is! There are still good ones out there. Just do your own thorough research before investing in one. I found a very good one called DCC Cheesy and you can really see in their weekly updates that they're actively engaging in the community. DCC Weekly Update

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
i read here many ppl believe in cryptocurrency.
although it's down now. I myself also believe n that's why i hold many alt(s)
Activity: 189
Yes, everything is normal no one dies. The market is cyclical. After the growth is always followed by a correction. Cryptocurrency is a high-risk business. Everyone can not earn, someone has to lose.
Activity: 52
Well, to my own point of view there is still hope for the altcoins because when there controller rises they must increases too. And I'm very sure that Eth will reach 2k very soon. 
Activity: 322
for me these altcoins arent dying,the whole market is being stumbled not only those bitcoins,bitcoin's wild movements is the main reason why most of these altcoins are bleeding, because business in the internet is a parrallel business in the outside world, the ups and downs of altcoins is very normal there will be good time and there will also be a bad time for every altcoins , but this is not end of it , all altcoins are still hopeful they can recover on the future to come.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
If the market for crypto currency exists and works, there is no need to worry. Volatility in this market is much higher than in the stock market. Many altcoins represent promising projects that have an excellent future and they can bring good returns to investors
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Any market has volatility, it's quite normal. At altcoins, volatility is much higher than in the stock market, and this is quite normal, because the market is completely new and is in the making. Among Altcoins, there are many strong projects that can make a big profit, and young coins have much more potential for growth than peaks. One thing to remember is that the higher the volatility, the greater the probable profit!
Yes, numerous examples have proved this. When the market falls, buy coins that you think are huge. When the market recovers, you will find that you already have a lot.
Activity: 99
Any market has volatility, it's quite normal. At altcoins, volatility is much higher than in the stock market, and this is quite normal, because the market is completely new and is in the making. Among Altcoins, there are many strong projects that can make a big profit, and young coins have much more potential for growth than peaks. One thing to remember is that the higher the volatility, the greater the probable profit!
Activity: 196
Not all dead altcoints are wrong thinking, indeed the current market condition is down again, I think that's a natural thing in the world of cryptocurrency, believe me by staying investing in cryptocurrency it will help us in terms of economy and certainly a good prospect for the future
Activity: 66
There are hopes for them, we can see that this industry is barely new and every new thing needs to progress. And I think they are progressing to a better industry.
Activity: 1274
Yes there are many many altcoins which are in strong position due to real project and huge community and these coins push up the bitcoin price too.
Activity: 84
There is always hope as long as that crypto market is still alive  or operating, nothing to worry about. Its not always a bad day, it will not be forever dumping one day it will pump too just be patient and buy and hold more. Enjoy it at the cheapeast price because when it got his momentum to pump up atleast your already buckled up and ready too sky rocket because you hold more and buy more when its crashing. Just be patient and look for the pottential of your coin.
Activity: 1050
the current market is indeed experiencing a shock and makes the price unstable, for the new altcoin of course still have the hope of competing with altcoin that has long existed because it all depends how the developer keeps the popularity of the coin in the current market state
Activity: 304
Some people question the liability of altcoins in comparison to the bitcoin but we need to remember that, first of all, they are very different so that is not fair comparison and additionaly, altcoins can influence the bitcoin's value so we can use it to control the situation a little bit.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

There is no need in being pessimistic about perspectives of market development. We will see yet like crypto is rising and our profits will be significantly higher than it is nowadays. This is just a matter of time.
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

The crypto market is not only bitcoin. Look around. Now there is an entire army of good, promising blockchain projects. I am sure that this is not the end. Technology will evolve. Bitcoin has a large market share, but without the altcoins the market can not exist.
Pages:
Jump to: