Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 12. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:24:23 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
It better be, I've got some Decred, Zcash etc.
Lots of bad alts in the market and the majority is bound to die out.
Activity: 85
June 01, 2018, 06:19:17 PM
Research to find the most promising project or company
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Yes, many altcoins are dying because some of them are just after the juice in crypto world but you should know that there are some new projects that are still making wave in the crypto market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:13:01 PM
I think that we will see new good projects. and there are altcoins that now have good prospects for growth in price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
Crypto market is still sluggish now but the show of the whales never ends. I'm always hopeful for the altcoins and i always will support to the good projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
I think there are still some projects with innovations which can lift cryptocurrency in the eyes of the world, I think altcoin can still increase the value of cryptocurrency, the market is bad, but this also has often happened in my opinion, correction or dump and pump.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
I think we will see good projects. and not all altcoins are bad. there are good altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Every investor should understand that the crypto market is not very stable. We constantly see strong price fluctuations both up and down. It makes no sense to panic. There are no prerequisites for this at the moment. Investing in crypto is very risky. And of course, everyone must make a decision for himself.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 09:23:45 AM
I'm not sure about this, for many reasons, but the most important reason is the behavior of bitcoin, which today shows terrible behavior in the market, as we see it depends on the behavior of other altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
June 01, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
Altcoins are not going anywhere. Altcoins along with blockchain are quite a disruptive technology. Just like internet bubble, we have many shit coins right now in the market which dies giving an illusion that altcoins will not survive. But I strongly disagree with that. Crytpocurrencies are here to stay. Maybe not in the condition they are today. There will definitely be a market for altcoins but with less number, higher volume and a potential use case.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
June 01, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
Altcoins are best alternative to earn income but most of altcoins failed there are many reasons to fail may be bad platform and immature team but i think main reason of failing is unawareness of altcoins.Majority of population still unaware about the  crypto market and altcoins.
More peope aware more investment will be injected and it will give good competition and most coins will alive because of massive investors.So every one should try to aware own circle about crypto market and in near future whole market will be stable.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
I am sure that altcoins will grow in price and with them bitcoin. The market needs to rest after the strongest growth in 2017, so do not worry. Do something else and do not look at the market every day
Activity: 151
June 01, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

Hope will continue to exist, as long as altcoin has not dropped in zero then there is still a chance to increase its value, the market is currently bad but the next few months the market will improve, be patient and do not panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 01, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
I belive that good projects will pump again. "Wen?" is the question. The last Dec-Jan even dead coins have been pumping.
Activity: 27
June 01, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
It is common in cryptocurrency trading which the market could be dropped so drastically or rises up unpredictable.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
Now is a good time for you to buy altcoins. The market is recovering and growing strongly in the near future. The good coin, coin platform will surely continue to increase again in the coming time. Choose the potential altcoin that will be profitable.
Yes, many projects do not seem to have much potential, but there are still some coins with rising space.
Activity: 378
June 01, 2018, 02:27:19 AM
Now is a good time for you to buy altcoins. The market is recovering and growing strongly in the near future. The good coin, coin platform will surely continue to increase again in the coming time. Choose the potential altcoin that will be profitable.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
the number of subcoins in the market of crypto-currencies increased, especially in 2018. Some of them have no future but some of them are very high potential.so there is still hope
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
I want to believe that we have not see the best and most successful projects yet because the crypto market is still relatively young and has a lot to show in the nearest future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 01:09:26 AM
Nothing is dying. Just the market is under dump now. But according to my experience and some other news, be this summer, the market should reach its previous point.
Pages:
Jump to: