Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 16. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The market is now in a protracted fall. You understand, people come to the market to make money, and one growth is disastrous for this. Therefore, the crane players and organize big falls in order to fix their profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes of course, there is a hope and always there is a hope for altcoins. Altcoin may look overwhelm right now but it doesn't mean that there's no hope for altcoins,there are still lot of hope.
Activity: 304
There is always hope for altcoins because they are closely connected to the bitcoin and that is the foundation of the whole crypto market. We are aware of the bond between prices of these two cryptocurrencies so I have no doubts about altcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Of course there is hope for some of the altcoins.
I admit that most of the altcoins are not worth investing, but there are still good ones.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0

The altcoin can hardly die, it may increase in the coming time
Activity: 103
From this point of view, I agree that there are fewer and fewer projects. The most interesting ideas have already been realized and the market of ideas is becoming narrower and narrower. Although I think that it is still possible to build a new system with the development of new technologies.
Activity: 168
Altcoins, a virtual coin like Bitcoin. The future of the project makes sense, Altcoin always has an increasing value.
Activity: 8
theres always hope for everything, just keep calm and give more time for market to recover, it will take longer time but believe that market will probably recover, so this is the best time for buying etherium or bitcoin for invest
Activity: 113
I do not think Altcoin has not a chance. The Altcoin market is very potential. At the moment it is only a period of adjustment to the price of the crypto market. When it stabilizes, Altcoin will thrive
Activity: 10
I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects
Activity: 144
I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects

The market is quite proportional to the people's demand. If the limited supplies are getting used by the high (or probably higher) demand of the people, then then the price will move with it. The market depends on the people's demand. The more people that patronize alt coins, the better performance an alt coin is going to have, price-wise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Yes I agree. From all this years, users encounter different negative circumstances together with altcoin but altcoin is still standing. We cannot predict what is the future of altcoin but we can help to continue its existence by taking risk for it. Don't lose hope just take risk.
At this very moment, the crypto coins which are most widely and most extensively used in the world of trading are none other than that of the altcoins. Almost all the traders are using the altcoins for the sake of trading and that by doing so, they are making a very good amount of money as well. I don’t think so that there will come any such situation when we will be seeing the altcoins dead.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Probably you have not been able to see through what is prevailing at the market presently where so many ICOs of Blabla coins are springing up, because Crypto is at the growing stage. Bitcoin itself is now recovering from the effect of the past bearish scene, controlling and overcoming all FUDs , maintaining standardized steady stability in ascending the bullish scene speculated soonest.
However therefore, there are still more than one thousand hope for better Altcoins, only the low key or well unplanned ones are facing the wrought.
Activity: 11
Merit: 5
A huge problem with alt coins, is that regardless of how bad the coin is, if there's enough hype the price will rocket.

A think a great alt coin and one I have many hopes for is Trezarcoin. If you want to know a little bit about it, I wrote a simple post explaining why I like it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/invest-in-trezarcoin-3516002
Activity: 19
Activity: 144
The volatile and volatile market situation is a simple thing that usually happens in the market. The market will often experience such a thing, which will inevitably turn back at higher prices again. Altcoin continues to grow, new projects also continue to arrive in every day. Crypto is increasing and the community is getting bigger. I think the market will soon arrive at a high price again, so you do not have to worry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Why do you think, that if altcoin's price decreases it is dying?
I cannot agree with you here.
We see, how all market has a really big correction compearing with January, but still, it is just correction.
And inspite of this market depression, we see , that new alts are being created, and crypto world becomes bigger and bigger.
I would say, that new projects borning now, not dying.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
There is nothing wrong with the market now. The usual correction. But a constant fall, as well as growth, can not be. Hamsters in a panic sell, and someone uses this opportunity to replenish the purse of the new coins at a lower cost. With the growth of bitcoin, the entire market will grow. The main thing - to believe and wait!
Activity: 23
The current situation in the cryptocurrency market may look Stormy but what I see is that the storm will be over very soon and its going to be victory at last on all our investments.
Activity: 22
There  is still hope  all hope is not lost because the market is all bleeding red ,this due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency  and that is the beauty of the market
Pages:
Jump to: