Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 31. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:50:20 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Hope continues, and it is never extinguished. The market may go down, but it will go up again in the future. Waiting for it in the future, Altcoin will go up very high and increase many times in the future. Waiting and time will answer all your questions.
Activity: 588
April 07, 2018, 04:44:42 AM
This bad condition of market will finish in a few week or month, the market does not all the times down trend and this down trend should be finish. This is happening many times already, we can see this from history of the daily chart of BTC and ETH. Cryptocurrency not dead just need take some rest because boring, and later will be any times for up trend and all the time high like in the end of 2017.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
I just hope I don't end up losing out completely cos ever since I came into crypto, the blood bath has been too much and it affects me in all ramification.
 Hodling a lot of Alcoins and so scared to sell but right now I can't for see a bright future
Activity: 111
April 07, 2018, 04:37:56 AM
Many people look at altcoin cynically . They think altcoin can not compete with bitcoin. Actually there are altcoins that can compete with bitcoin even though the price will not go beyond bitcoin. We must be optimistic that altcoin will recover soon. Market condition is saturated. We must survive and keep our altcoin. It takes time to recover altcoin as the previous.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 04:30:48 AM
This isn't the first time the crypto market is going through a bear phase. In fact this has to be one of the least panicking one. The alts are sitting at such a high valuation and market cap that it builds trust and prevents the panicking situation. The earlier dumps were very brutal and fearful compared to the current one.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
April 07, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
Yes there is still hope for altcoins. They are the future of technology and it will change everything that we have now. From old system to a new system so better watch our for your investment as long as you're a holder then expect a good reward You will retire early.
Activity: 35
April 07, 2018, 03:22:28 AM
It is common in cryptocurrency trading which the market could be dropped so drastically or rises up unpredictable. So there will always a time when the price comes up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 07, 2018, 03:08:49 AM
still, market cap etherum is still very potential. this may be because of the bad news about crypto yesterday's, so almost all crypto falls, including etherum. when viewed from the market cap, volatility, supply and demands, everything is still good. meaning they all do not lose their popularity.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 07, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Altcoins is still normal, I believe that Altcoin is not stable now because the Bitcoin is not also stable. But I do believe that if Bitcoin will be back to become stable again, altcoin will be back again. Let's hope and have faith.
Activity: 364
April 07, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
I hold some altcoin in my wallet and I am waiting for a good price back and I think it will not be long anymore so I'm not sure altcoin will die now and there is still hope to benefit from altcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 03:00:05 AM
Well we know that the market is down of of the moment but i guess that is normal is the status of business in which there is ups and down. But this doesnt mean that it cannot recover. So there are still hope for Altcoins.
Activity: 672
April 07, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
The current situation in the cryptocurrency market may look Stormy but what I see is that the storm will be over very soon and its going to be victory at last on all our investments.
Activity: 65
April 07, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
Yes, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 12:54:19 AM
of course there is and always there is potential. all clear coins or tokens will have a future if they are serious in doing so,so in fact it is a patience and time just to make it all the better
on how does it may run for there is always some of the best coin the altcoin that we can say that are potentially to take for , there is always hope for this and we are capable to choose for what is best.
Activity: 27
April 07, 2018, 12:20:28 AM

Most of the alt coins will disappear in next 5-6 months. Problem is that there is no control on starting new projects and we will see more people trying this just to benefit out of the craze for bitcoins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 06, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Mate, i'm still a newbie but before i post something or start a thread just to ask something, i do a research and see some answers that bothers me. Not all altcoins are dying. You see, i said that without hesitations because i saw the market just now here : https://altcointoday.com/coin-market-cap/ . This is to enlighten your doubt because not all are in the red mark. Don't be lazy to do your own study to find the answers. Hope it helps.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

I think not, not alcoins are dying and useless In the market... Just be vigilant in buying one. But we still have hope that it will reach its high peaks and floriah the soonest, i'm positive about that..
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
of course there is and always there is potential. all clear coins or tokens will have a future if they are serious in doing so,so in fact it is a patience and time just to make it all the better
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 11:14:20 PM
the market now looks like a sale. not all coins of course but many of them (I mean eth, bch etc) you can buy for a good price. and as for small projects, they were doomed to die for various reasons until the unsuccessful time of launching the project because it's really difficult to compete with even top-40
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 11:02:49 PM
I think you still have hope of getting up again but maybe not for now, when bitcoin moves up, then altcoin will go up but it depends on alt you hold and indeed there are some alt which is dead maybe because there is no demand in the market then alt will instantly dead unbeaten with a quality alt...
Pages:
Jump to: