Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 28. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
The current situation in the cryptocurrency market may look Stormy but what I see is that the storm will be over very soon and its going to be victory at last on all our investments.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
Its a bad market for ico but for altcoins is the best time to buy them. they are at historical lows so its a good time to buy . If you have alts bought at very high prices i can advise you to pray. The market will be up again but we dont know when it could be years but i dont think so
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
April 08, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
there must be, someday, we just wait and do not rush to sell. I experienced it, a lot of altcoin that is still in the hold
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

you're only speaking about the prices, which will improve soon. But when you see the disruptive potential of the new altcoins out there, it's easy to see future very bright.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
not all of it. some project still running through its milestones and in the way reaching its success, thanks to their strong family members. some project continously and massively born with some wondrfull ideas and concept also with professional team. so there still some hope for cryptocurrencies world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 08, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
These altcoins arent dying,the whole market is being stumbled not only those altcoins,bitcoin's wild movements is the main reason why most of these altcoinsa re bleeding,because bitcoin dictates how will the market survive,when it will going to dump or when it is going to skyrocket! bitcoin as the most commonly paired cryptocurrency has most of the investors that is why its price movements affects all of these coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
There are still a very large for altcoins , because business in the internet is a parrallel business in the outside world, the ups and downs of altcoins is very normal there will be good time and there will also be a bad time for every altcoins , but this is not end of it , all altcoins are still hopeful they can recover on the future to come.
Activity: 156
April 08, 2018, 05:44:28 AM
Yes ofcourse, they will rise again especially to those altcoins that are dependable and reliable like ethereum, litecoin, neo, dash and monero. We must consider volatility that value price may go up and down at the market depending upon the supply and demand. Do not engage at panick selling because it will just lead you to loses. Patience and trust is the key to have good profits sooner especially to those coins that i've mention.

I agree with you, altcoins will rise back they will recover and will back at the track especially those top altcoins who are capable to stay and rise. Ethereum, litecoin, and neo had many supporters and i don't think they will just fade away because they have good technology and purposes that's why some people buy this coins as their savings and used it as their way of transactions and payments.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 08, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Personally, I do not like the idea of investing in a huge number of coins. This makes tracking the prices of your investment quite time consuming.
The truth is that there is currently a lot of competition between ETH and BTC and any price surge will trickles down the ripple effect to most of the top 50 Altcoins. This makes it hard for any single coin to go it alone to work towards price recovery. With a level playing ground.

even so it won't take a year for this down trend to end. there is hope for altcoins as to with btc and eth otherwise its the end of story. the crypto had become this big already i don't think we all are just going to let it die. it would be crazy to think the projects in blockchain are going to end all because they were banned in SNS media.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

Personally, I do not like the idea of investing in a huge number of coins. This makes tracking the prices of your investment quite time consuming.
The truth is that there is currently a lot of competition between ETH and BTC and any price surge will trickles down the ripple effect to most of the top 50 Altcoins. This makes it hard for any single coin to go it alone to work towards price recovery. With a level playing ground.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 08, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
I believe there still is, it may not look like it now considering the conditions the market is in,
but if it's closely and meticulously compared to last year's prices and standings of the same month
this year has bigger prices. That just shows that this is still quite room and time for everything
to progress as the months go by. With the popularity and proven capacity of bitcoins and altcoins
to grow and profit, a lot of people especially newcomers have this idea and belief that it's all
going up in a matter of no time. The thing is it has to undergo a lot of corrections and dips before
skyrocketing, plenty of stuff to worry especially major dumps and fuds that have been circulating
around. Last year's situation is different to this ones, so it may go differently and may come as
more unpredictable style in a manner but still I think altcoins and bitcoins will grow more this year.
Activity: 658
April 08, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
Most people still wear that market capitalization will be at the position that was in february, last year. In this situation, all altcoins will be able to grow significantly.            
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 02:30:39 AM
There are still hope for the altcoins even the market is in red the best thing to do right now is to hold.
Activity: 373
April 08, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
For the correct choice of investment objects, you need to analyze the market and its needs. In the case of crypto currency, the reason for the insolvency of the project can be only one - the currency does not offer the customer the right service. While there were no other crypto currency except bitcoin, its forks offered something new. It was possible to hope for the improvement of these digital money and that they will be able to beat beatcoin. It is now clear that forks that do not offer anything innovative will lag behind.
Activity: 203
April 08, 2018, 01:12:59 AM
Yes ofcourse, they will rise again especially to those altcoins that are dependable and reliable like ethereum, litecoin, neo, dash and monero. We must consider volatility that value price may go up and down at the market depending upon the supply and demand. Do not engage at panick selling because it will just lead you to loses. Patience and trust is the key to have good profits sooner especially to those coins that i've mention.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 08, 2018, 12:42:44 AM
this is the market cycle. always not up. after huge peak definitely we have to expect this.  in the january most coins are over valued so price correction now going on.

i am still believe this crypto currency
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 12:39:56 AM
Sometimes, not totally all altcoins has a future good business impact, because there are some reasons why altcoins become worthless, it is sometimes when the market status on your altcoins down, that's why people says that there are some shit coins.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:29:22 AM
Understand the market cycle. Bears and bulls are the part of the market cycle. The market has suffered a lot due to series of negative news from China, Korea, exchange hacks and massive sell off. I was reading a report which said we can see a recovery after April 19th because a huge sell off from America will end and we can see a price boost.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
In terms of investment, hope is only for alcoins .. only they are not rising because of the situation on the market, but I think everything will be more than perfect in the future. Do not panic, guys!
Pages:
Jump to: