Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 29. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
April 08, 2018, 12:16:46 AM
altcoin able to push the price of bitcoin upwards,not all altcoin is bad sometimes there is also altcoin which can only be garbage,now is a very bad market for all coins better save it for now
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
It is impossible to say unequivocally that all the altcoyins have no future. It all depends on the project, there are very promising crypto-currencies
Activity: 203
April 07, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
There is always a hope for altcoins. In my observation i think it is a nature of altcoin to go down in the market maybe because there's a few investor
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:59:25 PM
Sure, everybody knows we are in bad times. But we will see big rises in a few months. I believe altcoins potential, hope we see that rise soon Smiley
Activity: 378
April 07, 2018, 04:59:05 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Seems like you don't really tried to find real situation now, because now market is growing up again, but all that is going here in crypto is always temporary, because of volatility
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
Altcoin may look overwhelm right now but it doesn't mean that there's no hope for altcoins,there are still lot of hope..
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

No, altcoin is not dead and there will continue to be new projects, the market is currently unstable and prices are falling very low. I do not think the market will fall forever, but it will be stable again and the price of crypto coins will creep up again.
Activity: 406
April 07, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
There  is still hope  all hope is not lost because the market is all bleeding red ,this due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency  and that is the beauty of the market
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 07, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
Perhaps in terms of speculative investment, I would expect that over the years there will be less appetite for the large investment funds to deposit their capital in this peculiar market, since it has shown that as an investment instrument most of the altcoins have proved to be too volatile and manipulable to constitute a serious investment option.

But in terms of technology, I believe that we are still at a very early stage of development and I have no doubt that increasingly advanced and flexible cryptocurrencies will continue to emerge that could allow them to become an integral part of the formal economy in the near future, especially through the growing economic tokenization.
Activity: 204
April 07, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
I hope the best blockchain project wasn't born yet as we are at early stage of developing, and definitely the value of blockchain is in tecnology, not just in price of some coins.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
I hope the best blockchain project wasn't born yet as we are at early stage of developing, and definitely the value of blockchain is in tecnology, not just in price of some coins.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
YES! I think the crypto market will be increase in the future.

And it will never die in future MY personal opinion they will become the good project in the future and they will give us a big profit in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 07, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
Now, on the contrary, everything comes back to normal relative to what was in the last month, I begin to dream about profits in the summer)
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 07, 2018, 02:23:38 PM
I'm still concerned about the course of some coins and the fact that Bitcoin's influence is still huge for a long time, I thought that that time had already passed.
Activity: 273
April 07, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
It doesn't matters how promising a new coin launches its going down with everyone. It isn't just the alts that are going down. its the whole crypto market. The market is going through a correction and this is healthy so just relax and be patient, the market will recover.
Activity: 234
April 07, 2018, 10:20:25 AM
The Altcoin market is still very potential to grow. Because it is a new technology financial period. It changes to the economy, so learn it. All will be good.Just try to find a better projects to invest now. We are just at the beginning of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
April 07, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
The market now is so bad because of its value but thats not mean anything that they don't deserve to feel hope. All altcoins deserve to feel it so don't lose your hope. Still hoping because this is only a trials that we need to pursue and i believe sooner or later it will go back to its natural price.
Activity: 205
April 07, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
Yes and we all needs to hold on. If all of us falter and sell our assets, the market will surely die. Just keep on holding and believing. Before the end of the year price will probably go up. Always remember, patience is the key.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 09:36:42 AM
the market is bad now but won't be bad forever. altcoin will continue to evolve and this made life increasingly altcoin Additionally the later. within a few years of altcoin could be a potentially great thing for everyone as an investment and the income from a job.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

The best deals are done when the streets are full of blood, even if that blood is yours - as Lord Rothschild once notoriously said. You draw your own conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: