Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 34. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 12:36:58 PM
This isn't the first time the crypto market is going through a bear phase. In fact this has to be one of the least panicking one. The alts are sitting at such a high valuation and market cap that it builds trust and prevents the panicking situation. The earlier dumps were very brutal and fearful compared to the current one.
I hope the hell hopefully can be converted to the time it can be done by friends of friends are also very impatient because seeing the results of her hard work, spirit of ya gan we can certainly
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
hope altcoin fore we all hope the best thing for altcoin and not all altcoin it has no future therefore we must be optimistic that this situation does not last long yes because all market conditions are being lethargic once and will be normal again in the near future sure that
Yes it is true that the very hope I want not only me but all the who join in this forum who want to immediately price in the market may be stable again and there is a large price increase. ammin
Activity: 273
April 04, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
This isn't the first time the crypto market is going through a bear phase. In fact this has to be one of the least panicking one. The alts are sitting at such a high valuation and market cap that it builds trust and prevents the panicking situation. The earlier dumps were very brutal and fearful compared to the current one.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
The Altcoin market is still very potential to grow. Because it is a new technology financial period. It changes to the economy, so learn it! To get a potential atlcoin, you should find out clearly, thoroughly. Currently at altcoin I see that potential future is ETH, invest it you will see the future of Altcoin is totally potential, very hopeful.
Activity: 118
April 04, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
It doesn't mean that the end of this bad situation is hopelessness and it even lose the potential of the other projects. The situation is bad not because the opposition side gain success. I believe this is just happening now because it is the will of the whales and they are just riding the bad news to make their own interest successful.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
If you don’t believe it, then you have only one choice to buy Bitcoin, but the development of Bitcoin has been seriously lagging behind. Too many update currencies are better than it is too much.

There may be alts that offer faster transaction speeds or low fees, however, nothing compares to BTC as a store of value right now. BTC also has little to no competition in this regard. XMR is the only coin I can think of that is creeping into BTC's space.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
I think not all altcoin is dead, because altcoin users are also quite a lot. if dead then everything will automatically lose.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
If you don’t believe it, then you have only one choice to buy Bitcoin, but the development of Bitcoin has been seriously lagging behind. Too many update currencies are better than it is too much.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
hope altcoin fore we all hope the best thing for altcoin and not all altcoin it has no future therefore we must be optimistic that this situation does not last long yes because all market conditions are being lethargic once and will be normal again in the near future sure that
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
There always be hope for new projects to growth in the future. I suggest you to never take anything bad in the crypto just like a clue of the crypto will end. Sounds you are pessimistic about the future of cryptocurrency itself.

This time looks the market is trying to recover its price from big bearish trend and how ethereum already surpassed $400 again.

This not so bad as you said dude.
I do agree,  there is always hope for altcoins. But in order to have a higher possibility of altcoins to progress they should upgrade or step up to meet the demands of the people who wanted to invest in it. With that we have high hopes for altcoins. We just have to be optimistic that it will do great in the future.
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
That's why we gathered together 39 cryptocurrency experts and asked them one simple question- “which will be the top3 altcoins in 2018?” We hope that this will help you to make educated decisions on which alt-coins to buy.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
April 04, 2018, 11:49:34 AM
The market is indeed in a downward trend, and this situation can not please. But I do not think that everything is as bad as you think. Projects ICO at the moment is not so little, and their number will increase, among which there are quite interesting and promising.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 04, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
Crypto Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.
The market is bad now, it's true. But not only for altcoins. BTC has fallen in price three times since December. But look at the situation from the other side: this is the chance to buy cheap your favorite coins.
Activity: 770
April 04, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
in conditions like this can not be said that altcoin died. pretty calm and do not panic because of events like this can be bypassed. altcoin will still be growing rapidly enough coins and this would certainly be the hope of all investors for the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
April 04, 2018, 11:43:00 AM
All hopes for altcoins, only them can make big multiplies.
Bitcoin cant make you rich in you not invest big moneys to them
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 11:41:25 AM
Of course, without them, there will be no progress for Bitcoin. The ether is also a product that imitates Bitcoin, but it succeeds. Everyone hopes that they are successful ones. This is the power of hope.
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
I hope the best blockchain project wasn't born yet as we are at early stage of developing, and definitely the value of blockchain is in tecnology, not just in price of some coins. So yes, I think a lot of altcoins will change our life and this will affect on price, too.
Activity: 370
April 04, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
Yes i do still hope for the altcoins becuase they have a demand too and that will keep the altcoins alive and also i think that the ICO will be popular once again due to the drop of the market so lets just wait for it to happen
Activity: 252
April 04, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Hope always exist.we must always opotimis.fear because in haunted something not clear.
We must be good at grasping opportunities.
Successful people are the ones who are always optimistic get the chance and hope.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 04, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
Everytime I read posts containing questions like your's I get a smile in my face, because it shows me that the fear factor seems to be really high and the correction will be over soon.
Pages:
Jump to: