Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 26. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
April 09, 2018, 02:46:55 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Nope. All altcoins are not dying instead it experiencing the basic way of crypto world activities. We always observed that price wouldn't be stable and that is true for no price stable for now. Maybe in the future there is.
Activity: 249
April 09, 2018, 02:44:44 AM
I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 09, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
well i think so that alt coins or alternate coins is still fighting and still have some hope of it, because many coin traders or investors are still in the fight for negotiations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
altcoins will always be and no one dies. and there will be a lot of new projects.and the market stabilized
Activity: 92
April 09, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
I think, there is still hope for altcoin, now altcoin market is bad, but I am sure the future of altcoin prices will rise again, and according to my analysis altcoin prices will normally rise year-end.
Activity: 109
April 09, 2018, 02:30:38 AM
one altcoin with actual useful features (like Monero, of course) is distracted by lack of interest, and network hashing is basically unsafe. A sustained attack on Monero on a proof-of-work network would be costly, but not costly enough to stop a motivated attacker. Similarly, with only a few hundred high-capacity nodes scattered around the world, the cost of isolated attacks against end-user nodes is much lower when compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

I think you are too narrow in thinking. this decline does not happen without cause, several factors become the cause of all that happened in the last three months. this is not the end of altcoin, but this situation is common in the marketplace.
Activity: 168
April 09, 2018, 02:03:01 AM
You can fold your money for a short amount of money. It will be enough to follow the correct crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 09, 2018, 01:58:25 AM
theres always hope for everything, just keep calm and give more time for market to recover, it will take longer time but believe that market will probably recover, so this is the best time for buying etherium or bitcoin for invest, or you can choose wisely ico for invest your money, if the market has recovered, you will gain a big profit. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
I think that there is no need to panic, because the altcoins basically began to recover and I notice more and more GREEN with every day, so I hope that everything will be okay again.
Most of the day traders and those who are more interested in short term investment of money are using different altcoins like that of ETH, ripple etc. for the sake of day trading which is then resulting in the increase in the demand of the altcoins and because of which, the market value of most of the altcoins also increases which gives us an indication that investing in altcoins will bring us more money.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 04:17:56 PM
Projects still keep coming. I think sooner or later that downtime period will end. Market is cyclic, once it reaches the bottom, it will again start to raise, only question is where is the bottom.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
There is always hope for projects that are going to create some value by solving real problems. It also seems that SEC is on the move: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

For me altcoins shoulda be seen and evaluated, thats be fair. I'm appreciating with the utility and efficiency that alternatve crypto is improving now.

I believe that in future there will be fewer altcoins used, but they will have a great power, and they will be needed by many people. naturally, Bitcoin will be also used. Here is the video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJEho5em8w
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 08, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
Don't despair! There is always hope. And I'm fully confident that the alt coins will go up together with bitcoin. We need to be very patient but not panic. The market is always recovering after the fall. Crypto currency is a strong and young industry so it will live Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
I dont think altcoins are dying. The market maybe bearish to altcoin right now but it is surviving. Its just a cycle, so see it as an opportunity to buy and hold.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Even though altcoin market is struggling, it doesn't mean that altcoin is dying and there will be no hope for new projects. Altcoin market moves in cycles, and understanding where you are in the cycle and calibrating the risks and rewards these cycles is key for more profit.
Activity: 51
April 08, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
Not all altcoins will survive, very much will lose all interest of investors, and only the most persistent will remain  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 658
April 08, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
I'm quite skeptical of just about all alts right now. Not buying any. Sticking to the basics. There comes a point where the useless ones will show themselves and the start-ups will fail. I have no idea if we're there yet (I lean towards no) but some have lost 80% of their value while Bitcoin and Ethereum are down only 60%. That's not overly concerning in and of itself but there are bound to be some useless ones out there and I'm not willing to take further risk.
copper member
Activity: 497
April 08, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

I think altcoin will still have a future, but not all altcoins will grow and grow rapidly, you have to choose a good altcoin and potentially if you want to invest.
Activity: 308
April 08, 2018, 10:16:19 AM
There's still hope for the altcoins, because this downfall not continue until the end of the year. Let's just be positive that slowly everything will regain their price as it should be and back to the way it was.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
April 08, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
For those who bought bitcoin at $15,000, it seems that the market has collapsed and it will never return to its highest levels. But do not panic and you need to be patient as similar price drops have already been and subsequent growth will be stronger than the previous ones.
Pages:
Jump to: