Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 38. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
Yes, there is still hope for so many altcoins. In fact, we noticed recently that so many big investors start to buy many altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, since the BTC price still high and its price keep its volatility. Also there are so many good and promising ICO projects right now.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
April 03, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
Why don't you look at the history of cryptocurrencies and it will show you your answer.
Whenever BTC was at it's ATH, most of the Altcoins at that moment were in a blood bath. You can take the example of the current ATH of BTC at $19k . Most of the Altcoins were bleeding RED and many people started saying that the Altcoins are going to die but then BTC started decreasing and all of a sudden the Altcoins started to rise in mid december. XRP and ETH out of the Altcoins were at its peaks.
This shows that Altcoins keep depreciating for a long time and then boosts up all of a sudden. This has  happened quite a few times in the crypto history.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
In my opinion. The altcoin should be seen and evaluated fairly. I appreciate the utility and efficiency that altcoin is improving. It is focused on exploring user needs to develop appropriate ideas to meet the needs and goals of the community. The main problem facing altcoin for growth and development is dependence on bitcoin. That means that they will need to make stronger and more aggressive adjustments to be able to grow in the future.
Activity: 626
April 03, 2018, 09:55:29 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Altcoin is a big help in the market because of them lots people buy bitcoin even some of project is going to be scam there's a lot of altcoin have big potential to help the market to grow in the future. Don't lose hope and be patient.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
April 03, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Since you are a newbie, I would not blame you. If you were here around July/August last year when altcoins were dumped for bitcoin because of the fork, then you would know apparently that altcoins will still always have the chance to rise. It is a market and anything can happen at any point in time, but because there is a downtrend or a general market correction does not mean there is no hope for any coin unless it is a shit coin of course, and even that may have some hope for pump and dump.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
April 03, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
There is always hope for projects that are going to create some value by solving real problems. It also seems that SEC is on the move: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 03, 2018, 09:43:07 AM
Lol, altcoins are not dying. It's only because the market is still fall but i'm really sure the market will recovery later, maybe in 1-2 months. Even a new projects that has tokens will fall too because of the market. It's not about altcoins dying, so you can only do for now is waiting until the price recovery.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 03, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

All Altcoins are not dying only those shit coins which does not have any clear vision,no support from society,no proper development program would certainly disappear in this dip period whereas coins like ETH,NEO,EOS,ADA,XPR would certainly survive.These coins have great potential to escalate tremendously in future,currently these are depreciating but in future would increase in value.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:40:07 AM
Assuming that there is no hope then I can conclude that we must stop doing things that related with this crypto for it is useless. And the admin will take an action and warn us all regarding what is happening. Supposed we end every single minute that we give is worthless. But see very clear hope is still there for we did not leave crypto but rather we still support this world.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 03, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
Of course it still exists. I still believe that the ethereum bitcoin or altcoin will be successful for the future. because now this crypto is getting a lot of exams. maybe it will end beautifully. I still believe it will happen
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
i think for now the virtual currency market isnt good and is going down. However, dont worry this is the new trend of financial economy. It will not die, and it will die. It is just stagnating, when it stabilizes, it will be a jump...
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
April 03, 2018, 09:34:10 AM
the whole market is going down and down not only some coins, i still belive that good coin which can be the currency in the future and be accepted buy more and more companies or stores will recover and go up again
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 03, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

There is always hope as long as that crypto market is still alive  or operating, nothing to worry about. Its not always a bad day, it will not be forever dumping one day it will pump too just be patient and buy and hold more. Enjoy it at the cheapeast price because when it got his momentum to pump up atleast your already buckled up and ready too sky rocket because you hold more and buy more when its crashing. Just be patient and look for the pottential of your coin.

I agree with this opinion always remember until people continue to patronizing bitcoin & altcoin the market will not dying the demand is one of important factors why market continue to exist.
No need to worried if you see the market falling down in other scenario its a good opportunity to buy more token and stock in your wallet sooner or later it will increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
April 03, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

There is always hope as long as that crypto market is still alive  or operating, nothing to worry about. Its not always a bad day, it will not be forever dumping one day it will pump too just be patient and buy and hold more. Enjoy it at the cheapeast price because when it got his momentum to pump up atleast your already buckled up and ready too sky rocket because you hold more and buy more when its crashing. Just be patient and look for the pottential of your coin.
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 09:21:33 AM
Everything depends directly on bitcoin while it falls and other currencies fall, now other currencies are rising right after him.

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 08:29:04 AM
I agree if you say the market is very bad lately,
However I do not agree if you say there is no hope for altcoin,
I think you are mistaken,
It is true there are many coins that fail but there are also coins that work,
You should not concede too quickly and say there is no hope for altcoin,
Choose a good altcoin and you will feel the benefits
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:21:21 AM
I think you need to be positive in approaching trade even though you may not always get your expectations.  The fact still remains that altcoin,Bitcoin nature is volatile and this is reality. So in it's nature you should expect to see the ups and down at every point in time. However, what you see now does not necessarily mean altcoin would die. Fine! some may not survive it but not all will fizzle out.
Activity: 602
April 03, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
as long as the internet is still growing then surely altcoin will be more known and this would make a great growing altcoin. earlier this year may be a little bit complicated indeed saw the State of the market but in recent years this would make the larger coin value.
Altcoins began life as little more than bitcoin copies attempting to mimic bitcoin’s successful run, but they quickly became much more than their name suggests.While many are still struggling to break the mold set by bitcoin, some are doing truly amazing things with the technology.
Activity: 504
April 03, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
as long as the internet is still growing then surely altcoin will be more known and this would make a great growing altcoin. earlier this year may be a little bit complicated indeed saw the State of the market but in recent years this would make the larger coin value.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 08:13:35 AM
It IS NOT SO GOD NOW. But it will be better in the future. I think the market will not die in the years. So do what you want and make more moneywith the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: