Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 36. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 07:15:27 AM
Will die only concretly alternative coins that doesnt do anything to going to the side of project needs to be, to the side what they wanted before coin released         
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 04, 2018, 06:06:09 AM
There is hope dude. As long as the team and developers of this altcoins will do their promises, then there is nothing to worry about. Besides, if you review properly theses alts that you have and have confidence in each one of them, then you'll all good brother.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:01:41 AM
Altcoins are less stable, their course is more volatile. That is, virtual coins are highly fluctuating in price. Any rumors, gossip, news and legislative initiatives - instantly affect the course of the Crypto-currency
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
This prolonged correction will show strong coins that will continue their ascent. This low trend is even good, because you can see how tokens are struggling for survival (exaggerating of course). As for the further forecast, from my point of view, it is unlikely that the price will immediately punch powerfully down, such levels should be worked through. I suppose that very soon a reversal can take place, which will enable to collect from 50 to 100 percent of the profit.
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

I dont think it is cool to judge the value of the coin based on the price. Some of these altcoins have an ongoing roadmap which they are working . Market is manipulated so I would focus on the projects than the value of the price
Activity: 644
April 04, 2018, 02:38:50 AM
If you maybe going to think that cryptocurrencies is dying i'm suggest you to just get out and forget about what it was. Here you can be only if believe and tryhard to get your profit.               
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
I see the low prices as an opportunity for those who want to invest. The prices are low so you can invest more nowadays. It will recover soon
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
Yes! There are lots of hope for altcoins. Just because the market is'nt stable means there are no hope.
Activity: 14
April 03, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Find out more about ICO Red Lanterns https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE ! Trust me, it's really amazing project, which will surprise you! It's promising, interesting and unusual ICO, which ensures you really good result! Enjoy it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
Of course it still has,because if these altcoins will die we wont have anything to trade with bitcoin and im sure most of the big players wont be happy because they cannot manipulate bitcoin's value easily because they need billions of dollars to do that ,that is why these financial institutions are indeed trying to manipulate the market because they are the only one to do that!
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
I think that now there is absolutely no reason to worry about the fact that the altcoins are dying. The market is all green and in your place I would buy a couple of valts.
Activity: 69
April 03, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

its just a bearish market
It does not mean that Alts are dying. If alts die than BTC will also die. and crypto trading die.
just hodl your position coz rich are trying to shake week hands to buy cheap alts from them

To the mooooon
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 03, 2018, 01:04:53 PM
Yes that is so true.But nothing to do for us.If you want more profit,you will have to be more patience and also hold your altcoins for future.When the market will recover then you will aquire profit for holding this.I still hope that the market will recover soon.For gaining profit,I just hold my altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 03, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

There is still hope for altcoins as long as people believe in the blockchain technology and that it gets adopted in big companies . If payment with altcoin becomes an official payment method all over the world then the altcoin market will skyrocket . But i think this could take a little time ..
Activity: 136
April 03, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
Not All Altcoins are dead or  there be no hope for new projects. there are many other good projects and plently
of altcoins to choose from to produce anytime. do not stop hoping about altcoin as they will continue to grow until whenever the project continues to exist.
Activity: 560
April 03, 2018, 12:46:15 PM
It will recover, don't panic. There will be crypto spring, we will see how all of it rising up. Just chill and wait.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
this is the world of digital money, the price is very volatile, if you are not strong, let me alone. Of course not only you are not sad, you have to be strong guys and keep the spirit.
Activity: 266
April 03, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
There are a lot new and very promising projects like for example Nagricoin. Just find projects with real product aimed on development and not those ones with airy promises
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
There's always hope for altcoins of course. We must not expect that altcoins will always be mooning because it is imposible. But if we have the virtue in waiting then I could say that altcoins will give us good fortune sooner.. (I hope!)
Activity: 926
April 03, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

yes of course there will still be opportunities for altcoin players to be able to enjoy profits when prices go up and do not worry altcoin prices will be easy to ride if there is good news from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: