Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 39. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 08:10:51 AM
There's always hope but not for all altcoins. Bear market is a way to cleanse those scam and shit coins. So do not blindly buy low cap coins. DYOR
in fact not all coins have hope because more and more coins are emerging so the competition gets tighter and traders have to choose which potential is better then many coins left behind
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
I think it's still a lot of hope for the future of new coins that appear on the market, I believe coins that appear very profitable to earn a good income, because the coins still have a good future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
April 03, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
For me, yes there is still hope for altcoins. Because soon the market will rise up. Even the bitcoin increase, the altcoin will increase as well. And when the market returns to normal, the altcoin will have a good value again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 03, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.

I agree. Altcoins has their importance in this market, and they have their jobs in keeping this market alive, as Bitcoin also does. Therefore, it's just how the market is unfolding; I agree with the above-stated reply that even if the market is not doing well at the moment that altcoins will certainly die out. There is always hope for altcoins because it correlates with the value of Bitcoin; when it goes up, the altcoins also go up. Also, it's important because it give competition to those coins that are already established, but we should also see the bigger picture and look in the fact that some market assets would not be able to make it.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
If you invest in right ones than yes Smiley

Here's a few that are quite promising: https://coincodex.com/article/1464/coins-to-watch-040218-040818/

My favorite is Zilliqa, it's one of the few coins that have sharding.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 07:39:10 AM
We can not give it up like that please. Because it is not happening wholesomely as you think since there are still lots of them that has that charisma of sustaining the wound of the tenure. Though it is not an easy task discovering these better doing ones, but with intensify efforts, some are still very much futuristic.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 07:38:48 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
I don't think so.
While investors are bearish, altcoins are dumper harder than bitcoin. Don't get too pessimistic when this happens.
Now the market is recovering slowly, altcoins will pump more faster.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
Sure, there's always hope. Soon or later the market will be rise again, even bitcoin is also starting to increase and altcoin is definitely going up as well.
Activity: 199
April 03, 2018, 07:33:44 AM
not all Altcoin fared badly, I'm sure there will be Altcoin which will have a high price and able to compete with coins that have long existed. if you currently have a new altcoin with a cheap price, I recommend hold it until later the price goes up and worth to sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Some altcoins will probably lose their loyal owners but some will be able to pass this bad market, believe me and do not be afraid, just hodl it.
Activity: 390
April 03, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
Yes there is still hope for the altcoins. The current situation of the market is very bad but temporary. When the market returns to normal, l believe the altcoins will have good values again.

As long as people supports Altcoins the hope is not lose. Altcoin is trying it's best to rise it's price. Strategies are made and thoroughly studied the cryptocurrency market ran. Struggling in to get away from the declining status of altcoin means it's reaching towards its goal. Being optimistic and trust altcoin is the best thing to do.
Yes,  there is still a good hope for the altcoins as this is now on the process of recovery and the. PrIce value in most of the alts were slightly moving towards up trend. Will just hope that this current recovery will continuously improve further such that more people would atleast feel that there is great hope and future of altcoins where potential profit may soon be experience.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 03, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
This time the market started to green, it's because bitcoin also bounced from 6800 yesterday and now has reached 7400. Apparently behind that a lot of good news for Bitcoin lately.
And altcoin follows Bitcoin, look at Bittrex now. Volume increases rapidly as some coins go up a few tens of percent.

Let's hope this April will be a good month for Crypto.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 07:20:02 AM
There's always hope but not for all altcoins. Bear market is a way to cleanse those scam and shit coins. So do not blindly buy low cap coins. DYOR
Activity: 269
April 03, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
I think it is not a right thinking. The market is bad but everything will be ok in the future.
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 07:18:42 AM
Yes there is still hope for the altcoins. The current situation of the market is very bad but temporary. When the market returns to normal, l believe the altcoins will have good values again.

As long as people supports Altcoins the hope is not lose. Altcoin is trying it's best to rise it's price. Strategies are made and thoroughly studied the cryptocurrency market ran. Struggling in to get away from the declining status of altcoin means it's reaching towards its goal. Being optimistic and trust altcoin is the best thing to do.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
April 03, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

Not all altcoins will die. Only altcoins with weak community and lazy developers will mosy likely die on this kind of market. Some altcoins are even doing well even of the market is not in good condition.
Activity: 80
April 03, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
Yes Now Altcoin or other coin market very bad time
Activity: 6
April 03, 2018, 07:12:26 AM
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
In altcoins yes there still hope but not all of it.Majority of altcoins has a potential to grow which its nice to invest with it because in the future i'm sure many of them would accellerate.
Activity: 29
April 03, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

"the market is now so bad" not only for alts. It's bad for all cryptos.
I think alts will recover.
It may be not a very a good time to start new projects now but it's not a cause for panic.
Pages:
Jump to: