Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 41. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 04:05:43 AM
Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

what do you think ? try to find new information recently. I figured you did not try to read it in a lot right. Today's market is growing, although many of these growth possibilities are temporary. but with this evidence, the market is able to survive. and once this is over everything will grow rapidly
Activity: 65
April 03, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
I wonder if OP have looked at today's current market cap. If you think crypto is dying, then I suggest you just cash out all your investment and leave this forum.

I'm tired of seeing this kind of threads. New projects are still sprouting, the current bear market is normal and will never be always green (as what you expect) because of its volatility.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
HODL, guys. the market will make it. It can't die yet. Its just manipulated by rich people. lets wait for the time they go back investing and it will strike back
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 03, 2018, 03:47:02 AM
Not all Altcoins are rubbish and people should remember that most of these Altcoins help to push up the price of Bitcoin. I think people should not throw out the baby with the water. I know for certain that many of these Altcoins have no future but there are some if they can see through of their roadmap the project would be bring live to the space
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 02:23:01 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Pages:
Jump to: