Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still opportunities for ICO? - page 20. (Read 20100 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
February 11, 2019, 03:24:29 PM
Yes there are a lot of opportunities in the ico space, but it takes guile patience and immense intelligence to identify and invest in such project

Everywhere is risky at the moment, trade safe
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 11, 2019, 02:39:32 PM
At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?
ICOs are dead due to low market prices and there is no much things left for recovery. Investors and bounty hunters should be careful for making their decision about projects. ICOs with working product have successfully completed their roadmap but unfortunately current circumstances in market don't let  them to continue.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 11, 2019, 02:36:07 PM
They are facing not the best times at the moment, but I have no doubts that things will change in the nearest future, when the market conditions will turn bullish and we would see another bullish trend coming.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 11, 2019, 02:35:00 PM
At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?
Pages:
Jump to: