Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we brainwashed? - page 12. (Read 7899 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 05:27:45 PM
Every day we are brainwashed with TV, radio and the Internet. I think that our behavior often depends on what we are trying to inspire
Activity: 56
November 11, 2017, 04:07:32 PM
no were not getting brainwashed were just lazy and we just want an easy life . the fact is we dont explore we just think our self save in this situation . thats why people have no goals it depends on people how to role in our life life is so beautiful if we use this in good . lifee is not good if we used it in bad ideas .
Activity: 6
November 11, 2017, 03:09:34 PM
THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. Our invisible governors are, in many cases, unaware of the identity of their fellow members in the inner cabinet.

~Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 1928

Are we brainwashed? Yes, the masses are brainwashed. This is in accordance with behavioral engineering, courtesy of the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations and its countless branches throughout the world.

The Black Venetian Nobility (aka, Fondi, or European royalty) control Tavistock and the Bank for International Settlements. This is your true government. All other governments are puppets of this one.

More importantly, the Fondi are Luciferian (what high-level Freemasons practice), which means they actively engage in demon worship to fulfill their goals. They sacrifice babies in the womb, via organized and preplanned abortion, to greatly enhance the sacrificial offerings they make to demons. This ensures their ongoing success.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 11, 2017, 12:58:38 PM
Yes, every day.
We are brainwashed by media, politicians, journalists, religion etc.
People are bombarded with too much information and they can't understand any more what is truth and what is lie.
For the most people it has become more comfortable to simply believe to the authorities, from the religion, state, media than to do own research and find out what is real truth.
It's sad reality.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 12:52:50 PM
It may be quite "fun" to think of it as "brainwashing", but what if it was just something that happened, not intentionally done but it happened then it was seen as an opportunity and was used?
An inevitable thing just happened, technology is the greatest "purpose" for us humans, it's what most of us exhaust their energy for.
It's aimed for continuous development, and everytime, it does get better, and will eventually be better than us humans,
While we seek for the greatest technolgy, we are bound to destroy ourselves,
the "brainwashing" thingy would've not been possible without the immense technological breakthroughs of humanity.
Activity: 462
November 11, 2017, 10:26:58 AM
I look around and see people no longer have goals.
We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

Actually, this is quite true. I see this as well on kids. Kids today are focused on games and social media that they are forgettingn the most important things in life, like cherishing the moment.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
November 11, 2017, 07:55:35 AM
It is worse than that. We have been brainwashed to believe that having been brainwashed if normal, or even perhaps cool. That's definitive.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:50:27 AM
We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

Many aspect can affect these, most of people desperate because of low earning in economics, low demand supply cause from low economics. From last years many developed countries dump from low economic. From the top goverment till civilization has far away gap in earning economics. If morals, ideology, no ideas and principles from our enviroment. Freedom still we can fight for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 10, 2017, 08:09:48 AM
We are indeed brainwashed by our "new society" which is now filled with expedient forms of technology. We are all occupied by the use of the advantageous technology that helps us towards a convenient life but also destroys our old and traditional paths. It started when news just started and people deciding that it is good Idea to spread untrue stories (gossip) about certain stuff.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 30, 2017, 11:37:47 AM
The problem is not in people or in society in general, if we accept anything as normal for this time, we will lose moral values, which belong to each individual, no one can remove them, belong and strengthen each person and the society.

In my opinion problem is in people or society.
The source of human morality comes from the creator, God, not from people.
God gave us absolute moral values in order to help us but we separated from God and lost our true identity.
We are brainwashed because of the influence of society and other people.
Activity: 22
September 30, 2017, 03:35:29 AM
The society dissapoints me the most is that. We collectively thought that Steve Jobs is a great man even though we knew he made billions of the back of children or maybe it is that it feels that all our heroes are counterfeit. The world itself is just one  big hoax. Spamming with our running commentary of masquerading as insight, our social media faking as intimacy. I'm not saying anything new. We all know why we do this not because Hunger Games books makes us happy but because we wanna be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 09:38:16 PM
It's really hard to choose the things that you really like. In this life, you need to choose what most people do and that is what call "normal" in their own definition. You know, normal things like what they see in tv and cinema that they imitate.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2017, 12:36:14 AM
Saving money for a nice product can be a goal Smiley
Yes. We believe and react base on those people we believe in. Like for example, the way we dress. If those around you dress in a formal attire, we tend to wear the same attire. why? because we influenced by those around us, and that influence brainwashed us. 
Activity: 73
September 17, 2017, 10:04:49 PM
The problem is not in people or in society in general, if we accept anything as normal for this time, we will lose moral values, which belong to each individual, no one can remove them, belong and strengthen each person and the society.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
September 17, 2017, 08:09:46 PM
Yes you are Smiley
But I guess that someone who already puts himself this question is back on the path of reality Smiley
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
August 13, 2017, 11:46:33 PM
Perhaps we have been brainwashed by worldly life, we have a tendency to do things that are shown by the electronic media, the internet, even our lives, so that we forget our social life, our spiritual needs.
A lot of beautiful things, a fancy show on television or the internet, which we unknowingly change our mindset as well as our lives like that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 06:36:39 PM
Yes we are brainwashed, and entertained to death like Roger Waters sings.
But we're all brainwashed since day one, 300 years ago as well, go read some Bourdieu.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
July 31, 2017, 07:48:34 AM
It's because of the laundry detergents. All those laundry detergents - Tide, Gain, All, even Foca - are week. Therefore our brains don't become clean when they are washed. So, we walk around with the same old soiled thoughts.

Grin
If you stop washing powders then you will live not only dirty thoughts, but dirty Laundry and body. Detergents made for more people than your God. Remember how it was before the epidemic when people thought like you and was hoping for the help of God. You're not a stranger from the past?
Activity: 169
July 31, 2017, 07:32:06 AM
Actually, we are unconsciously controlled and manipulated by the things offered to us and if it continues, we're slowly getting conquered. I believe in the fact that  still, people should have this goal and vision for us not easily swayed by many things. To have a straight path as we continue to live our life and for our future as well for the progress of the country.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2017, 11:45:31 PM
I believe this is really happening but if you come to think of it, this is where the real you will came up. are you gonna be a dead fish that goes with the river flows, or you will be swimming against the current just to arrive or achieve what do really want in life.
Pages:
Jump to: