Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 8. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 22, 2018, 01:16:18 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

I am a person who frequently participates in the Bounty campaigns and frequently evaluates these opportunities, but I do not think I have made this process a profession because some people in the circles spend almost all of their time on these transactions and aim to earn a lot of revenue from them. Personally, I do not have such a goal and daily commitment, but I can say that I am trying to earn a lot of leisure time. I do not really think I'm a bounty hunter, but I might be a bit more interested than most of the members have. I also try not to choose too many campaigns because I take care to do my job both meticulously and in good quality. The more the number of campaigns, the better the quality of the service will be. Rather than pursuing many different campaigns, it is easier for me to engage with a few quality campaigns. In addition, the service I provide is of indirect quality.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
I'm just a beginner, but I can earn about 100$-300$ per month from bounties (social campaigns, signature...). First I spent a few days to find a good project, then work hard and hope they will success  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
Yes, of course I am a prize hunter, because I am participating to find prizes now but there are no good prizes as before, because we have to get high rankings for bigger prizes. The income of all people from gifts cannot be equated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

I think it depend on the project that you join , if you participate in a project that have many people participate, you will receive less rewards as it will be distributed to many people. 
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 10:07:51 AM
some of my friends pushed me towards bounties, to date i had very little luck, tried content to no avail now trying to get to s stage to do sig bounties
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

First of all you have to select a good bounty campaign who's reward is good, then check the potential of that project because many bounty campaigns projects do not get listed on any exchange. Participate in as many campaigns as you can, i.e. Signature, Translations, Social Media, blog etc. This will increase your chances of earning.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 18, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
indeed, we as the bounty hunters want the best for the results we get so that we can show what we are aiming to follow the bounties, hopefully, success and be able to reflect on what our aspirations are for bounty fans.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
Do you know what bonuses are they doing to get bonuses? And what they need to do to get those bonuses is that they need to follow the bounty manager's requirements so they get a share after the program ends.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

How much is obtained depends on the project funds obtained, each project has different funds and fundraisers, so it cannot be ascertained, I myself just started participating in the bounty program and I have not got it because the process is not as fast as we thought, so it takes time and be patient to get tokens.
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
Not only you are like this, but I am also the same. The coins i obtained in the bounty companies that have been completed in the past few months are only worth a little bit money. Maybe this is related to the market.

Dude, before you join campaign
please read the rules , alocation for bounty, is a successfull program ? managed by amazix, arteezy, btcldigger ? these  bounty manager almost every bounty was managed by amazix , arteezy, btcldigger, is a successfull project.
are u participated on social media campaign ? don't be surprised if you got low payment if you join social media campaign
the allocation for social media campaigns are usually small, with more participant , so don't expect you can get high payment from social media campaign
if you have skills  on youtube, blog, translate
I suggest you to join these.

Activity: 181
Merit: 4
August 18, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
Every bounty campaign are different when it comes to bounty pool allocations. So that's earnings in bounty campaign are divided in many parts like signature campaign, social media, tranlation campaign, youtube and article making campaign. Those campaigns are have different allocation so if you are participating two of them it is good and also it is mich better if you joined all those campaigns to get more profits.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 18, 2018, 04:47:56 AM
I am an amateur bounty hunter. I use the bounty task as a way to earn extra income because it is very easy to complete, although it can't bring me stable income now, but sometimes it will be a surprise!
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 04:40:57 AM
I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.
Firstly, youre lucky to have earned such amount in 4 months because bounties campaign is flooded and to join a good bounties campaign require so skills. But base on your rank it still good you such month in 4 month and what you need now is to improve your account by ranking up.
Speaking of rankings, I have tried to follow a number of topics on how to raise ranks and get merrit, but it's not easy. But if you can help or provide solutions for us beginners to get merrit, we will be very grateful to you.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 17, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.
Firstly, youre lucky to have earned such amount in 4 months because bounties campaign is flooded and to join a good bounties campaign require so skills. But base on your rank it still good you such month in 4 month and what you need now is to improve your account by ranking up.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

I agree with your opinion, because I have the same thoughts as you think. Now it is very difficult to get satisfying rewards because all the coins go down, even at the lowest price.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:51:26 AM
Not only you are like this, but I am also the same. The coins i obtained in the bounty companies that have been completed in the past few months are only worth a little bit money. Maybe this is related to the market.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
August 17, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
well, I can say bounty hunter. but, when I'm interested in a project, sometimes I participate by investing. well, sometimes we want to support a project, it's just that desire is delayed due to several things, such as lack of money to start investing. so, just by being a bounty hunter, we can support the project, and also get paid.

I can rely to that, last year I did not do bounties as things worked out very well, now I am struggling as many others and bounty provide some additional source of income. Unfortunately many ICOs are currently failing and bounter hunters not getting paid.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
August 16, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

Does bounty hunting is really a big deal here? We should not forget the reason why we're here

Income is just an additional thing here, you should focus more about what knowledge you prefer to learn than "How much" questions. I'm also assuming that you're not also an investor that makes me think, this is the reason why almost all of the participants do shitposting.  Sad

I know that someday, Greed will get all of you down or even worst because of giving priorities to money than to your own development.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 07:16:17 PM
since crypto market down,my earning from bounty is not good enough, under $100 per month from social media. And sadly i'm participate in signature that not reached softcap and got nothing
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
August 16, 2018, 05:47:29 PM
It depends from bounty campaign to bounty campaign, you have to pick up the right campaigns to earn something
Pages:
Jump to: