Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 11. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
Yes, I'm a 6-month-old bounty hunter, and up until now I have not had a bounty hunter income yet. I was a bit disappointed but I persisted in holding onto them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

Well, I do not tell the exact amount but the income I get from bounty is enough for me to support my needs even if its not just big but its a good income for me. If you really want to have a big income then you need to rank up so that the project manager will pay you according to your rank. There is no easy way to earn money, we need to work hard for it. Why would you try to join in telegram campaigns, facebook campaigns, and twitter in one bounty campaigns and all of campaigns allowed it to do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
I am not and I believe that bounty hunters that days are more hurting the project than helping it.
Can you prove that the prize hunter is harming the project .. Huh If you can not really prove what you have said then it's all just a foolish talk. We every day promote their programs, their products, ICO they even invite all investors to join, whether it is harming the project .. ??
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
Since we have only one account and we can only enter an specific account you need to be strategic also, if you join your account for signature account, used also your the same account to register your Facebook and Twitter to other campaign, this is allowed and this is to increase your income by little, you can also create blog and reddit plus telegram if you can.... There's a lot of ways on earning and last but not the list, you can do investment and trading.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
bounty hunting do work but at the same time we should have utmost patience in doing work and expecting rewards in return bounties working will take time and we may loose patience and start selling coins
Activity: 149
June 23, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

If you want to get the results that I think a lot has to be gradual and must fight. I myself am still starting from the bottom and the results I get from following the signature campaign also slightly. But it made me continue to follow a bounty program. Especially now with the merit system, this will create difficult earnings increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
Most signature campaigns give a lot of money especially if you have a rank above Sr. Member, you can get a lot of stakes at the end of the ICO. There are scam projects too..do not all projects will give you money.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 10:29:21 AM
It's hard to tell. You have to count your money at the end of the year. Some projects are not worth anything for a long time.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 08:35:06 AM
Yes, I am a bounty hunter ans I earn reasonable amount from the bounties I participate in. The rate at which rewards are distributed in bounties vary and it is according to your rank. If you have a rank, you have high a high reward and vice versa amd the amount you get is not always the same because they have different ideas and different objectives.
Activity: 57
June 23, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Signature campaign is Always a good Bounty. Of course everything depends up to the project success/result. I usually prefer asking a % in eth or btc.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 23, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
i guess almost all of us here in the forum are bounty hunter . becauase the main reason why we sign up here on the forum is to earn a cryptos from joining a bounty campaign.

im also an airdrop hunter because i do also love to hunt for new airdrops and in my own opinion, airdrops are more easier to do than joining a bounty due to the fact that airdrops are open for all without rank requirements.

though bounty and airdrop are almost the same when it comes to waiting time because both of them wil require a long time for your rewards to be deliverd on your purse.
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
Yes, I am also a bounty hunter.
I think if you want to get big results from bounty program you should follow the signature campaign.
Your bitcointalk account level should be upgraded to a high level.
The allocation of funds for the Signature campaign is usually very large. It is a very good opportunity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 07:48:48 AM
Theres no such thing as fix rate, especially on alternative cryptocurrency campaigns. But for Bitcoin campaigns there are few, I can't give you figures coz it differs base on the campaigns you are participating. Depending on softcap, hardcap and the actual amounty of the money collected by the ICO. What i can tell you is the things that i am getting from bounty campaigns are more than enough to make a decent daily living. I mean compared to working 8 hrs a day with a stressful environment, i'll go for participating bounty campaigns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 07:36:39 AM
On different subscription fees, the amount of fees for this depends on the amount of the payment for generosity, for this reason, to guess whether a normal subscription should be analyzed well, the project itself, whether it will collect a lot of money or not, then put the subscription, I personally do so.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 02:49:17 PM
I am not and I believe that bounty hunters that days are more hurting the project than helping it.
This can not be true, we bounty hunters do a good job for projects, many good projects can find their investors with our help, so do not need to say that we are harming.
You do not pay attention to all these negative reviews. Let people come to real examples and Harm facts for projects from Bounty Hunters. And if these examples are not, then these accusations are empty words.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
June 22, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
This can not be true, we bounty hunters do a good job for projects, many good projects can find their investors with our help, so do not need to say that we are harming.
Activity: 62
June 22, 2018, 12:48:09 PM
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
To have success as a bounty hunter you must always do your own research before joining a project, so to chose only legit ones.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:50:32 AM
Yes, we are the bounty hunter and look for income in crypto. Here I feel very positive results I get pretty fair important could be for the holidays. Through the signature campaign, I can earn an income. And not all signature campaign could end up sweet, there are some ICO I got was fraudulent. And things like this that make me feel sad sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 21, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

Of course you have a small income, you are using a platform for bounty?Huh? true. Write me I will text you a link to the platform that will help you in your question. I use it for half a year and I can tell you that it has no analogues. Monthly income 1000-5000$ per month

So you are saying that the platform you are using right now is giving you a guarantee of earning at least $1,000 per month? I think there is no guarantees of earning in bounty campaign no matter you are using good platform or not. All your earning will be depending on the raised funds of the ICO or the success of the project, am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: