Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 9. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:28:13 PM
bounty hunter should have definite plan to gather number of tokens in short-term period it can happen only when the bounty follow the right bounty manager
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:29:11 PM
I look at my friends (newbies), they are all difficult.
I look at those who are 1-2 years old, they are all well and they get decent.
I realized that it is difficult for a newcomer to speak properly about generosity, over time their situation will change and many will change their mind.
But I also decided to try))))
Activity: 55
August 16, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
Yes, I am a bounty hunter and I am always looking for good ICO projects to participate in, but the market today is not as dreaming, the price of coins is constantly falling and we do not have high income. in the Bounty campaign
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 16, 2018, 10:54:30 AM
Yes, and already as a great time, but now I believe that the opportunity to earn well with the aid of the bounty is practically wasted and therefore I am now learning to trade on the exchange...
Activity: 125
August 16, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
Yes. Some of the project is worth doing their task so that's why you need to choose only the best that you think could earn you in the future after the campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 12:12:17 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

I am a bounty hunter too and I find it very rewarding to receive a token after the end of the campaign period. I consider it a very potential income provider and I will be doing this every after another. Aside from my current offline job this bounty campaigns are very worthy of my time since I only do it during vacant time of the day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
Participating in bounty campaigns can give you a lot of money. You can gain money by participating in signature blog and other campaigns. You dont need to rush but just be patient and you will get your rewards.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
I don't know how much I get for joining bounty.
I've joined this forum 4 months ago, I joined a lot of campaign, some campaign already ends, I got the token/coin, but not yet hit the exchange, so I don't know how much I get.

I waited 2-3 months for some token's to get listed on exchange. Be patient
and continue to work for different tokens here and on other places.
   I'm not classical bounty hunter. When I participate in some project I'm doing
that for months on many places, I'm supporting project in many ways, one of
them is investing my own money.
    Many of my tokens are listed on at least one exchange, some on couple
already. U didn't sell nothing yet, I'm waiting 2 years minimum before making decision to sell.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
I don't know how much I get for joining bounty.
I've joined this forum 4 months ago, I joined a lot of campaign, some campaign already ends, I got the token/coin, but not yet hit the exchange, so I don't know how much I get.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 02:37:02 PM
Yes, almost all in the Bitcoin thread support is a part of the bounty hunter and it not only gives you the income but you can engage in full time job also. Choose a bunch of bounty program and work as long as possible for you to work everyday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
June 28, 2018, 01:43:28 PM
It's very hard to say. You can get  both $10 and $1000. Depends of many factors like token can make 10x in the future or hits exchanges with price lower than in ICO. And quantity depends of kind of bounty campaign - signature, social media, translation, etc. I participate in EON bounty campaign for now. They pay high rate reward
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
 Yes I am and until now I've been engaging some bounty works, sometimes campaign gives me a good reward but there are some failed but I will continue my journey because this is the only way I  can earn, I don't have the capital to use for investment but I have a mind to tell how good crypto is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.
Or if you did your math right you can watch it as investment and instead taking part of some ico and investing your btc/eth in it you can just do bounty for that project and get coins for free.And if you were right that coin will go big and your reward will worth more
Activity: 72
June 28, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
I don't think we should worry about the income from bounty campaigns. By the way, it's only bounty. Don't expect too much in bounty because sometimes you would earn much, or sometimes you earn nothing. Just don't make yourself being so dependent on bounty.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
Yes, I am a newcomer to the bounty hunter, but I always choose good ICO projects to participate in the bounty campaign, I think choosing the ICO is the key to your success.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

I only do signature campaign not that much but at least I gain extra income in crypto while also do trading . I am only at home no work in real life and doing bounty like signature is pretty profitable for me .  Smiley

if you really do run / join the bitcoin world seriously we certainly will get more results and can to meet the needs of everyday life and others certainly.
Yes, joining bounty campaign gives opportunity for every hunters to earn extra income or even greater but it doesn't guarantee to save one's daily needs for self and for family because there is no specific time for bounty rewards on receiving, like me that I can only receive a bounty reward one's in a span of 3 months and if I have no other source of income then I will suffer for starvation.
Activity: 62
June 28, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
This can not be true, we bounty hunters do a good job for projects, many good projects can find their investors with our help, so do not need to say that we are harming.

Hah, and what is this "good job" is about? Grin Spamming around with silly opinions and begging for a tokens? Just a crowds of greedy hunters with a bad English language and no understanding of the sphere
Activity: 14
June 26, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
I’ve been bounty hunting for roughly a month now and atm i wouldn’t say you could make any kind of serious money just because the low value of most coins that have bounties. Although bounty programs such as the EON bounties currently taking place could prove to be a great income of profit. Due to EOS already being a well established coin(for the cryptoverse at least) and EON being a branch of it, I could see generous starting price as well as healthy growth as the EOS Network climbs.
Activity: 53
Merit: 7
June 26, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Only signature campaigns. Currently the 'salary' you can earn is just unbelievable low. There is so much dumping, people are literally working for a few dollar per hour.

It seems also stressful and you often read that everyone is replaceable. Better go for a regular job and invest in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: