Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 10. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
You can earn a decent amount if you're lucky and you get a good bounty that pays well and the project went successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
Yes I am a gift worker, for now my side job is with a rewarding worker in this forum, I am new in this case but I really like to work this gift because enough capitalize internet data and knowledge about cryptoccurency we can get gift of token which later can be melted as real money.
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
I am a bounty hunter and I have participated in 100s of campaigns. However, the income really varies and it's hard to say. I advise you to take a moment and go through the previous bounties and look into their spreadsheet and DYOR, this will give you an insight on the average  Grin
100 campaigns .. Huh Woowww ... this is so amazing. Are you able to complete all your tasks on time .. ?? I just joined in some campaigns only, about 20 campaigns but I feel do not have enough time to complete all my daily tasks. How do you do it..?? please give me a little explanation.

Thanks a lot
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 26, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

I only do signature campaign not that much but at least I gain extra income in crypto while also do trading . I am only at home no work in real life and doing bounty like signature is pretty profitable for me .  Smiley

if you really do run / join the bitcoin world seriously we certainly will get more results and can to meet the needs of everyday life and others certainly.
Activity: 66
June 26, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

it is reasonable, why the payment that we get is very small. because which i learned, the payment is based on the calculation of stakes which is pegged to rank and divided by a large number of bounty participants.
for now, i only can join in the telegram campaign and the payment is very small as well, due my rank do not meet criteria for the signature campaign. so i have no experience other than the telegram campaign.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

I only do signature campaign not that much but at least I gain extra income in crypto while also do trading . I am only at home no work in real life and doing bounty like signature is pretty profitable for me .  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 26, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
Signature campaigns are still good. It's important to find a good project. I like Sparkster ICO (as you can notice). Smart contracts in simple English.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
I am a bounty hunter and I have participated in 100s of campaigns. However, the income really varies and it's hard to say. I advise you to take a moment and go through the previous bounties and look into their spreadsheet and DYOR, this will give you an insight on the average  Grin
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:50:45 AM
I am a bounty hunter and I like to participate in bounties because it is a way to get token without investing in it as long as you take time to do a proper research before you join the campaign and the reward vary from one campaign to another.
Activity: 368
June 26, 2018, 06:34:28 AM
income is not necessarily a lot of fake ICO projects and hunters are not paid sometimes but paid token is not worth the price
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
To get good rewards, choosing a good bounty quest is important, and of course you want to get the most out of the rewards, then you should choose to sign and translate to work! If you are faced with a fraudulent task (not assigning rewards, not recording bets, not updating Twitter, etc.), you should stop working immediately!
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Yes, I am a bounty hunter, in the present I see the campaign is declining today and the income earned is unstable and very low. Maybe not as good as before.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
I like to participate in the signature campaign I want to promote for potential programs as well as to contribute to the success of the programs that bring benefits to the community.i like bounty
June 25, 2018, 12:07:03 AM
i have 39 different coin for all bounty camapign, but with market like this just 10 coin have value under 20 $...be patient and keep working, enjoy it and make it your hoby
You are very lucky if you have a coin that costs more than 10 $. I've been following bounty for 3 months but I just get a coin with a price below 1 $. But I am still grateful for the value of coins that I get because there are many other comrades who have not gained anything until now.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
June 24, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
The income you get depends on your rank so the higher rank you are the bigger income you will have. Also, it depends also on the campaign you choose because there are campaign that give big reward while other only small reward so it really need to choose wisely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
Yes, I'm a bounty hunter, but I do not spend all my time on the bonus campaign, I invest and do my main job. I just spent less time on this campaign, because they generate low income.
Activity: 966
June 24, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
i have 39 different coin for all bounty camapign, but with market like this just 10 coin have value under 20 $...be patient and keep working, enjoy it and make it your hoby
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
I am a bounty hunter and the payment from this work is really unstable and unpredicted too. Also, keep in mind that you should waiting a long time until you get the rewards, and if the ICO project gets extended you could waiting several additional months. And after receiving the tokens you have to wait other time until the tokens get listed in exchanges.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
June 24, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

Bounty hunting is never been a full time job. It can be sort of part time income. Also we never know if a particular coin will be a hit or just another scam after the end of ICO.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 24, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

Iam a bounty hunter.  I join from 2016 and I have got millions of dollars from bounties that I follow from 2016 until now both social media and signature campaign. Last year many good projects and the reward is big but this year from many bounty that I follow there is no big reward like previous year.
Pages:
Jump to: