Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 12. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
June 21, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
I think the income that will be obtained depends on the rank and allocation of funds to be distributed.
[/quote]
Thinking some code here is already deleted by yours... Yeah, it's depend on what rank you have, oh and check first the percentage assign in different campaign, usually the signature campaign has a high percentage in twitter and facebook campaign and etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 12:46:43 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Mostly it will depend on the ICO token sale that not all ICO are lucky enough to meet their hard cap target that other are hardly reach the soft cap in which one of the reason why sometimes we receive smaller tokens than what we expect but this is better than the ICO is a scam or cancel in which you will not receive any penny of your hardwork. So try to join better and quality ICO that their commodities are feasible to the investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:40:05 AM
Can I say that I am a hunter of money outside of my main job, I spend a lot of time to participate in my bonuses? I like this job it gives me the income but not much but it I'm happier
Here we are looking for additional income as a new user in this forum but for some people who already have a higher ranking will be a fun job not only additional income but will be the main income. Those earning over 1000 $ will take this job seriously.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
June 19, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

The answer to Your question is not so simple. The main indicator is the rank of the account on the forum. In successful campaigns the señor can earn 3-4 times than in social campaigns.

But I too agree, people who has rank will be making more coin at the time of bounty promotions. We cannot guarantee how much money we are going to make exactly 3-4 times is just an assumption by choosing the right project you can make but if the project fails to reach the hard cap then we are going to lose 2 months time.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 10:35:32 PM
Can I say that I am a hunter of money outside of my main job, I spend a lot of time to participate in my bonuses? I like this job it gives me the income but not much but it I'm happier
June 19, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

Of course you have a small income, you are using a platform for bounty?Huh? true. Write me I will text you a link to the platform that will help you in your question. I use it for half a year and I can tell you that it has no analogues. Monthly income 1000-5000$ per month

Thank you for your help by giving me a good way and useful for me. But I do not see the link you mean here, what you have put it here .. ?? or you want to send me a private message .. ??
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Of course you have a small income, you are using a platform for bounty?Huh? true. Write me I will text you a link to the platform that will help you in your question. I use it for half a year and I can tell you that it has no analogues. Monthly income 1000-5000$ per month
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 19, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

The answer to Your question is not so simple. The main indicator is the rank of the account on the forum. In successful campaigns the señor can earn 3-4 times than in social campaigns.
Activity: 508
June 19, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
The point is the spirit of my friends are also beginners I am still learning, do not despair even though income is a bit tolerable while learning we can have income, I just have two coins and I have not sold it.
Activity: 152
June 19, 2018, 11:41:31 AM
I participate in several programs and I hope that at least someone of them will pay at least some money
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
At this point I have more value in my airdrop/bounty coins than the coins I invested in. I'm still not sure if that is a good thing or not.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
As a junior member i am a bounty hunter, and majority of people in the forum are all bounty hunter. as for me i have made about 500 dollars from bounty and i,m looking forward to make more from it, though i make a little by little from different campaign and then gather them in my wallet.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

the advantages of following a bounty project can not be determined of course will be different. because of ICO's success and the price of ICO even the number of participants from ICO will affect your profit
June 19, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
What I do primarily on crypto is really to participate in bounties and earn from joining one. Just like those airdrops but with more work and then get paid. I admit most of the bounties that I joined were of nothing really, their tokens and their coins has little to no value and they pay less. It is now like stockpiling of worthless coins and tokens.

You should be more patient in choosing bounty so you can choose a good bounty by looking and learning their white papers as well as their road maps. The coins you already have today will definitely be worth later, even in the long run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
What I do primarily on crypto is really to participate in bounties and earn from joining one. Just like those airdrops but with more work and then get paid. I admit most of the bounties that I joined were of nothing really, their tokens and their coins has little to no value and they pay less. It is now like stockpiling of worthless coins and tokens.
June 19, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
Same with you all, I'm currently following the Signature Campaign run by "Mr. yahoo62278".  

https://mb8coin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bctbanner.png

Whitepaper

Connect with us: Facebook | Twitter | Github | Telegram

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________

My income's .002 btc/week and I'm very appreciative with what I got from "Mr. yahoo62278".

Not only that I also buy bitcoin and altcoin to supplement my income in the future and I'm sure the demand for Bitcoin is high will happen again this year.

Incredibly, I'm very impressed with you if you can earn a very lucrative income. How do you earn income as you say .. ?? I am very tempted and very enthusiastic to follow your footsteps ..
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
I am a Bounty hunter. It will be safe for you and me to participate in this program; To get the tokens free, so follow me should join to earn initial capital.
Activity: 44
June 18, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
I'm a bounty hunter. As in like dog the bounty hunter. It's dangerous but exciting work.
Activity: 121
June 17, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
I'm a bounty hunter. But usually I just join bounty's from bountyhive. For me it's the easiest bounty. You just need to read the rules before you participate.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2018, 11:23:02 PM
Same with you all, I'm currently following the Signature Campaign run by "Mr. yahoo62278".  

Whitepaper

Connect with us: Facebook | Twitter | Github | Telegram

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________

My income's .002 btc/week and I'm very appreciative with what I got from "Mr. yahoo62278".

Not only that I also buy bitcoin and altcoin to supplement my income in the future and I'm sure the demand for Bitcoin is high will happen again this year.

He is one of the best manager out there because previously he handled very good project and he is one of the prominent managers acts according to the situation. Yes, I am also one of the investor and bounty hunter in some of the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: