Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 106. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 07:32:55 AM
Not all hackers are bad. White hat hackers helped the police after the assault on Japan-based crypto money exchange Coincheck'e. Hackers attack some sites and use our computers for crypto money mining. The Ukrainian policeman operated the operation and caught hackers.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
Yes I am afraid of hackers. Hackers are the biggest danger for everyone who keep his money online and can wipe someone’s entire bankroll just for couple of minutes if they get access.
Activity: 135
February 24, 2018, 07:07:48 AM
I was not afraid , but my wallet and poloniex was hacked before, so now im backuping all my information plus using virtual machines to get access to wallets.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
after the etherdelta DNS hacking event, I started to fear hackers
I felt more secure by taking the ledger nano s
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 24, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

It's important that people are aware of this danger, and remember to be vigilant. One approach that fraudsters use is FOMO with airdrops - sometimes people are so frantic to get one of the limited spots in an airdrop that they fill in everything that the form asks, even if it wants their private key.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
February 24, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
can be said to fear because hackers can not be in the know or in search and whenever can steal our assets. be more careful with the assets that we have increased security.
Activity: 210
February 24, 2018, 06:30:02 AM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers and I experience it I do not know how they do it so I change all of my wallet address because I'm sure its not secure anymore. For now I do not click any suspicious link, I do not connect my device in public place.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
As a newbie, I'm definitely afraid of such people. I haven't learn much about protecting my income thus it makes me worry. I hope hackers would stop, although its impossible, sadly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 06:28:16 AM
do not underestimate the hackers  Undecided I have heard Ledger Nano S wallet is good for protection. What do you think?
Activity: 132
February 24, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Everyone should be  afraid of hackers,because they can get into any system and you can never be safe from a hack attack.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 06:12:32 AM
I am not sure I would say fear but I certainly have a healthy respect for their abilities and try to be diligent in protecting assets. If they target you they probably will succeed though. For those who have large assets this is probably a greater issue than for us beginners.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
Everyone is afraid of hackers, unless you are a better hacker since you can get your own revenge. Getting hacked is really scary no matter what kind of hack you encounter. You are risking your life since hacker can get your personal information easily. You won't fee safe at all, you money that you worked hard might get stolen as well and will really feel terrible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
February 24, 2018, 05:39:36 AM
Yes those hackers are notorious, but our safety is in our own hands. We have to make sure we don't click or open links/ files which are not trusted. Don't fall in traps and we'll be safe.
Activity: 518
February 24, 2018, 05:35:44 AM
I think all of us are afraid of hackers.All your effort to earn money will be gone in just a second because of  them that's why we have to be carefull in picking or using your wallet.
Also be carefull on every way that you click on different site on the internet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
More often people lose their funds because of their stupidity and carelessnes. We as ordinary users can just take simple steps to protect our funds and avoid suspicious links and mails.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 24, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers and I experience it I do not know how they do it so I change all of my wallet address because I'm sure its not secure anymore. For now I do not click any suspicious link, I do not connect my device in public place.
Activity: 154
February 24, 2018, 05:21:15 AM
Of course we do. It's obvious that not everyone wants his crypto to be stolen) I hope altcoins 2.0 will solve this problem
Activity: 380
February 24, 2018, 05:02:56 AM
Of course I'm afraid of hackers. We have had a lot of problems in this regard especially as someone who uses etherdelta.
There are tokens still standing in the ether and I'm afraid to even take them back. We do not want to lose what we have Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:00:13 AM
Yes I’m afraid of hackers just like everyone else who has something to lose. Can you imagine what could a hacker do to you if they want to harm you in someway. Especially now It takes a small mistake to lose all of your coins.

Yes! All people here in the world is afraid most of hackers because once you've been hacked buy someone you didn't know then your life will be miserable. All the hard things that you've encountered will turns into nothing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
Yes I’m afraid of hackers just like everyone else who has something to lose. Can you imagine what could a hacker do to you if they want to harm you in someway. Especially now It takes a small mistake to lose all of your coins.
Jump to: