Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 109. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
Hackers are not different from stealing,  yes we all afraid to get hacked because we have our own funds in our wallet. Lets just be careful of giving our information mate, and also be careful of using those suspicious websites. Just avoid them mate.lets be careful each time we make move so that we are far from hackers
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
Yes i am. I don't know anyone who shouldn't be afraid of this hackers. They are like leeches who wants to suck out all our hard earned  money/coins. We invest great time and effort to earn them in a very descent way and here they (hackers) are just waiting to rob us instantly. We should all be careful not to give them any means or even a little chance of getting our rewards. Store those wallets securely.
It's basically the same as robbery and thieves isn't it? and how you secure your funds from those kind of people is kinda the same, by updating your security. If it's in real world, simply install a cctv and if you can, hire security guards, but in to secure your cryptocurrency, you just need to do some simple recommendation on how securing your precious funds, simply by using hardware wallet or air gapped computer. I honestly do afraid with all those hackers but atleast I'm trying to secure my funds safely and fully aware.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:26:26 AM
Yes i am. I don't know anyone who shouldn't be afraid of this hackers. They are like leeches who wants to suck out all our hard earned  money/coins. We invest great time and effort to earn them in a very descent way and here they (hackers) are just waiting to rob us instantly. We should all be careful not to give them any means or even a little chance of getting our rewards. Securely store those wallets.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
February 23, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Honestly yes, earning money is hard and it is really disappointing to lose it in just a click. We must do something about it. As long as we could, we must keep our earnings and private keys secured. Even our emails shouldn't be given to anyone. Don't click any suspicious links to avoid phishing.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
Ofcourse, all of us are afraid of hackers. we should use or check if we are using a safer browser and dont try put your       account details in any untrusted sites. This days there is so much hackers just to have a nice life. So dont ever tell or show your account details or password if you dont want to lose everything youve worked hard.
Activity: 248
February 23, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
if you are afraid of hackers then crypto is probably not the right thing for you

Yes you have a point they can hack our wallet if they will know our private key in our wallet so their no need to afraid in hacking our account so be safe when sending a transaction only we can not re assure if can be transfer successfully. They air other people from airdrop asking our private key so don't give it, to prevent hacking our account.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 09:38:17 AM
I am. Everybody should be afraid. But I feel safe at the same time because I have good internet habits, I don't rush in things and don't click anything if I'm not sure abount the source and its safety.
People should learn that and live a better life, not thinking too much about negative things that could affect us, because every system have bugs and exploits: hackers (and any other type of that field) will find them and use them. Having a prepared mind is a good starting point against the fear of being hacked
Activity: 504
February 23, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

of course everyone is afraid of hackers, they can hack and seize all the assets we have but from the private key technology that is given blockchcain they can only attack through "phishing" so we should all be more careful to open the wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 08:34:39 AM
Yes, I really afraid of hackers because today hacking is a worldwide problem so we should take extra care to stay secure information to prevent accounts from being hacked.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
Yes, but I think I'm not so rich to attract hackers Cheesy They haunting for people with hundreds of thousands USD.
Activity: 602
February 23, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
I am afraid a bit, but it makes me more attentive and  care about privacy. I just made some actions to prevent computer attacks. For all crypto users I would recommend using another PC for crypto payment, only for this only purpose.
Activity: 448
February 23, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Surely the majority of people are very afraid of hackers because of their very cruel behavior in the affairs of stealing assets without feeling that makes someone become frustrated and very disappointed in the incident.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2018, 08:12:08 AM
I'm afraid to lose my ethereum and all my coins, because last month some of my airdrop tokens are phishing/getting hacked.
And that is so awful for me. If you want a secured wallet try metamask, trezor or a ledger. That would be helpful to secure our wallets.
Activity: 243
February 23, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
I'm afraid to those unethical hackers as they will do bad things like stealing information including our money, crypto currencies without getting arrest. What I am doing is that, I always keep out those websites that look so suspicious. I also don't just share my info on the internet because just one wrong single information they can hack you already.
Activity: 154
February 23, 2018, 08:05:21 AM
I think everybody afraid. In crypto world not enough to invest and earn digital assets. Everybody should worry about money security and how to store assets. I always make 2-3 print copies of private keys, public keys, etc. Also I make digital copies, including keys, addresses and wallet.dat files.

Meanwhile, your data can be phished by scammers and you will lose money on different sites. So I use only official sites and twice or triple check website url before entering data.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 23, 2018, 07:53:06 AM
I do afraid of Hackers. In fact security experts are also afraid of them.
hackers can take away all your Crypto Assets if you're not very careful on protecting your wallets and keys especially when a crypto asset holder isn't using hardware wallet.
In my case, I never save my private keys on the internet of even in cloud. I prefer to keep it on my flash drives and keep it with me all the time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 06:30:10 AM
Who wouldn’t? Although when you have been invested your hardcore money into Crypto business. Where allover place cyber pirates are scattered.
So you must adopt a lot of security measures to secure your money like Google authenticator and also Email verification for all transfers. By these precautions you can save your fund from hackers. Because this hardcore money is not in your personal wardrobe. Although it is online, where anything is possible.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 23, 2018, 12:01:55 AM
Use cold wallets that's all, and try not to store large amounts on exchanges. I'm not afraid of hackers, because my amounts are not very large, if I grow up I will think
Activity: 255
February 22, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
I am very afraid to hear the word hacker, because usually always a negative notion, so I am very careful with every link that I will click.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 11:48:45 PM
Everyone should be afraid and be alarmed with the rise of hackers, much more if they have a so-called organization.
This would allow hackers to work in a network, and poses much of  threat.
So trading platforms, and wallet sites, should strengthen online protocol  safety to ensure investors will stay in this digital industry.
Otherwise, discouraged investors would spell low prices
Jump to: