Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 120. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 10, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
hello!Yes im afreid little but im still doing all right to be not hacked,do cold storage,and multi wallets for bounty and for ico and spread my tokens to 3 wallets....then i have less % to hacked
in future i buy tresor thats the best way and secure urs tokens.
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
Of course , i`m very worried about this issue. Now the level or protection is several times stronger than in 2010 and even in 2014 year's, but this is all - the internet and the numbers , which in fact is not 100% secure. Therefore i highly recommend placing two-factor authentication on your stock exchanges , also when creating your password use the - @ symbol , which is hard to crack.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Yeps, hacker will always be a threat in crypto. A nano ledger is the answer, I guess.
Activity: 105
February 10, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
I think it is the biggest worry when it comes to cryptocurrency because nobody wants to get hold of their crypto for it to be snatched. I am not afraid but I am aware that I need to be secure, hence why I have invested into a hardware wallet. Safety first!
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
People who are not afraid of hackers are the first that will be hacked!
So, take all the necessary security measures to keep safe you assets.
If you do your duty, there is no reason to be afraid.
Activity: 12
February 10, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
We must be careful,I suggest to use safer browsing habit and you should have different place to keep it.
Activity: 108
February 10, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
Yes, I'm afraid I can hack my accout. Who would not be afraid of the hackerAnyone may be afraid of the hacker's accout. Please take a long time if you have been tortured.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

The hackers are the hardest of our enemies when it comes to crypto, so our account needs to be kept and not let anyone know, we are responsible for things that we will not lose account especially in bitcoin because when hacking your ether wallet and bitcoin wallet all you earn in bounties and signatures will be gone as if they were bubbles
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
Am afraid of the stuff because it will be a painful and bad experience if Ethereum and Bitcoin you have been raising like years ago got llst within a minute or 10 minutes it will be a very bad experience. I think if it's possible to do something to the problem i think it should be done.
Activity: 378
February 10, 2018, 01:53:25 AM
Hackers are very dangerous i am afraid of the wealth of mine and hackers in the present time are very strong and powerful they can easily hack the accounts of the bitcoin users. The important thing is the privacy and the hackers some time did a very strong breach of the passwords and i am very afraid from the hackers because i have some of the crypto currency so i want to be private in the wallet.
Activity: 140
February 10, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
Hackers nowadays are as busy as thise people working with legit jobs. They are also finding new ways and innovations on how to sneak in through yout information anf valuable assets online. It is onr of the reason why so many people are taking safety measures with accounts and other pertinent files on their computers. For me personally, I am deeply conerned and afraid that one the dystems will be hacked and brought the world into chaos.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
I am really afraid of hackers, because they can do everything to steal our money and disappear. One more thing that make me afraid is that I cant fight them back.
Activity: 264
February 09, 2018, 09:01:26 PM
You know, hackers have stollen billions of dollars from simple debit cards we all hold. It has been our reality since the very first plastic card was emitted by a bank. So it is no surprise that the same things happen to crypto wallets.
Yeah It is true and I hope that kind of hackers will be traced and got prisoned so that our wallet will be secured at all the time and all the inverstor and earner will not be hesitate to continue their dreams to make their income
accelerate at all the time.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 08:56:30 PM
Of course I'm afraid of hackers since you dont know when they will attack, specially these days there's too many software that can be use by the hackers, and also there's a lot of talented and genius hackers that even though you have a very tight security they can still bypassed it.
Activity: 106
February 09, 2018, 08:43:48 PM
Yes, but because of them we learn how to be responsible, more careful and not to trust anybody. We know that hacker know everything about computers. All we have to do pray.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 08:38:25 PM
Me myself i am fuckingly afraid of hackers up to the extent that i even make use of one wallet for one bounty & also for one coin, so that if they paraventuallly remeber my own wallet i i will only be affected little instead of losing all my funds
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 09, 2018, 08:12:29 PM
Yes i do afraid of hackers. Because they are most advance and they can hack accounts easily, I Don't want to scare everyone but look what they've done in this generation they can hack easily just like what had happened before. they can easily breached exchanges that are low in security.
Activity: 98
February 09, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
Yes. I am afraid of hackers. They might hack my account. And maybe they can stole money. Everyone is a target. So be careful every one.
Activity: 420
February 09, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
if the matter of fear and whether or not everyone is afraid of hackers. because I myself also fear if my work is taken by people who do not want to be responsible. so that I am more careful again and always alert
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 09, 2018, 07:44:28 PM
There is no use in "to be afraid". Fear is an useless emotion, in this field
All you have to do is to take the necessary security measures, as well explained everywhere.
Unexperienced people make stupid moves, lose their money and then blame the system.
Don't be a victim!
Jump to: