Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 121. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:40:31 PM
Yes I am always afraid of hackers.
Hackers breach defenses and exploit weaknesses in a computer system or network. Hackers may be motivated by a multitude of reasons, such as profit, protest, information gathwrong.

They are highly meant to be scared of, because I personally don't know how to secure my wallet properly which is so dangerous. They might access to one's wallet and take away all assets without any recovery, what to do is just to keep your private keys safely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
February 09, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
Yes, such people are very dangerous.I watched the most likely active hacker on wallets. He simply stealing absolutely all tokens, even those that are worthless and he keeps them on his wallet without removing
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
No, I'm not afraid of hackers because I use a Ethereum Blue wallet.
Activity: 33
February 09, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
Yeah it's true.. hackers can just get your valuable financial info with just a wrong click of their link. Because of them, I now work using a virtual desktop to avoid getting exposing my personal information.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 02:14:46 PM
Yes of course we scared due to that news, but I think there is no need to worry we just have to secure our wallets & avoid to some malicious sites or stuff.

Safe internet usage can help us to secure our assets, try to use your wallet very rare & in very urgency.

Safe your wallet private key from every one, don’t put in cloud storage.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 09, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Of course, more than $ 20k of my money is stolen by hacker, the latest is 10,000 BLUE, with this experience then I use 2 laptop, 1 for online and 1 offline to store important data including MEW private key.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 09, 2018, 02:00:25 PM
Who does not afraid of Hackers? of course! Everyone does. It's not a good thing when somebody will take your Crypto Assets without your permission and will ruin your whole life if one day you'll find out that your Crypto will Assets were gone and you cannot do anything about it.
The most important thing to do that will eliminate threat from hackers would be better set your keys into Hardware Wallet like Ledger Nano S and this way you'll have peace of mind and your Crypto assets will be safe and secured.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 09, 2018, 01:53:00 PM
honestly yes, but for now it looks like some hackers are just targetting the markets with a low trust or just a new market
i never heard about hacking to private wallet, most of it hacking at the exchanges.

that's why i just deposit with a low amount and withdrawall all in if i know i would use it for a long time

Agree aside from that hackers mostly targets huge profitable investments and usually these hackers attacks in coordinate groups, I guess cryptocurrency market is still hard for them to work and they wouldn't want to take risks and spend time in hacking individual accounts which are next to impossible through brute force hacking.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

mostly in the case of hacking that occurs is due to lack of computer security and user negligence. yes, most cases like that. I personally am afraid of hacker attacks. but all of that we have to anticipate at the level of our computer security. the rest let the developer keep the wallet security system.

At the very end of 2017, the vulnerabilities of the CPUs Specter and Meltdown were widely publicized. With the help of these vulnerabilities, any data from the computer can be stolen, even if they are encrypted.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
the safest wallet is the offline wallet but there is still a risk that if the pc where you keep the offline wallet is destroyed then you can not do anything, print the wallet on a old printer with no internet connexion and no memory, then you can still lose the paper, so there is no safe, there is always a risk
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 09, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

mostly in the case of hacking that occurs is due to lack of computer security and user negligence. yes, most cases like that. I personally am afraid of hacker attacks. but all of that we have to anticipate at the level of our computer security. the rest let the developer keep the wallet security system.
Activity: 392
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 09, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
Of course, i am definitely scared of hackers, who isn't? Hackers are one of the amazing computer scientists, there is no doubt about that, but such skill is absolutely scary especially when it hits your account and when it is used in a bad way. One way of making your accounts secure is to be extra cautious when dealing with online transactions.
Activity: 280
EQUAL Network Token
February 09, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
Sometimes to me comes the alarm associated with safety. I want to be sure that there will be no gross mistakes and my coins will always be with me
Activity: 378
February 09, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
Yes i am afraid from the hackers recently i have heard some of the stories in which the hackers have hacked the users of bitcoin and they have lost their bitcoin income for which i am very scared and i want to be personalize in each and every thing i have used my own laptop and mobile and i allow no one to use my personal assets so may i have to be very careful and curious about the future of bitcoin i have hold a good reserve of bitcoin then for a party i have cash out my some of the bitcoin which fulfil my need. This is very common that people get hacked and the bitcoin users feel problem because of this big issue in the present time.
Activity: 79
February 09, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
Hackers have come up with so many ways to gather personal info. Even a single click on the wrong link would give it all away.  Embarrassed
Activity: 602
February 09, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
Of course you should be afraid of hackers. But as far as I remember and know, there are hackers in white caps and black hats. Here with white hackers you need to be friends, and with black caps you need to be on the alert. Of course, if they want to hack you, they'll still do it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
February 09, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
If you take enough security measures you should be safe from anyone, there is no real reason to fear it.  Just take the time to learn about the computers that you use daily.
Activity: 55
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
February 09, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
of course! I do not think anyone wants to lose their money. but unfortunately there is no one hundred percent protection from them(
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
Actually yes I am afroid of hackers. Nobody want to steal money. in order to save your money you can use metamask and ıther security software. They are real protector.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
February 09, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
You just need to use hardwallets to protect your bitcoins & precious altcoins,doing that it will give you a peace of mind every transaction you made because your private keys are left in the wallet,you just need to add some phrases then you can transact freely,or if you dont wan to use hardwallet you can try to use a paper wallet,for me it is the safest place to hide your bitcoins from the hacker.
Jump to: