Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 116. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
Of course I'm afraid, because in our time all the money can be stolen through the Internet and all Internet users are afraid of hackers and actively try to protect themselves . I'm afraid so much : o
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
February 13, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
I think I can not say it afraid but worry. "Afraid" will make us become week in face something. Hackers already occur since a long time ago. There are so many things that we can do to protect our account so they can not hack easily. We can not make sure our account is totally safe but we should be try the best and more careful in protecting it.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
I think all of us are afraid of hackers. And i think those people who are victims of this hacker are careless. We need to be careful so that this hackers would not get our funds. There are so many bait online sent by hackers. So we need to avoid those bait.
Activity: 186
February 13, 2018, 06:49:25 PM
I don't like the word "afraid" because it gives an emotional nuance to something that it's only technical: there are some guys that can steal your money, so you need to take some security measure to avoid that this could happen. That's simple.

Of course, you'll be never 100% safe, but with the right protection a normal hacker will give up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 13, 2018, 06:20:54 PM
Actually I am afraid of my own unattentiveness. I'm an easy meat for all of these phishing sites and so on.

If someone hackes my wallet it will be awful, of course, but if it is me who will let hackers take all of my money/coins/tokens, I will never forgive myself.
Activity: 392
February 13, 2018, 06:16:02 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Possibilties are open to all of us to be hacked they are inevitable i was hacked a week ago lucky i dont have much savings on my eth wallet then but some of my tokens stolen... So id be more careful this time.. I put extra security on my account and on the exchanges i trade in.. Just dont put your money in one basket so that if ever hacker dont steal it all at once.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2018, 06:11:33 PM
They are really annoying hackers because they've been hit by me. they might give them attention so they can not. Have them even shaved off. thanks.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
No system is safe,that is the main purpose of those hackers to get your information in a forcefully and you might know your data is compromised and still you arent aware of,these hackers are good at almost everything because they can hack any system if they wanted to,but the one thing they cant break is the blockchain technology which needs a quantum computer technology to broke or cracke its system,lets just hope that these hackers doesnt attack our exchanges because im sure more people will lose their investments in an instant.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
February 13, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

Hacker should be afraid of me. I have built a few booby traps in my network and some of them can get very nasty on anyone trying to penetrate.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
February 13, 2018, 05:54:45 PM
Well, who is not afraid of hackers will probably  have soon his cryptoaccount cleared, so it's better to take periodically  some time to evaluate your security measures.
Please note that - as in case of a door lock - the fact that you can't crack it, doesn't mean that a thief couldn't.
So, don't take for granted the security of your pc.
Activity: 280
February 13, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

Yes ofcourse I am really afraid of hackers because those people are really talented that can really attack you especially you. That's why you have to be secured always don't go any links that are not secured because they can penetrate you easily and get your fund as much as they can.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
February 13, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
Of course, it would be very stupid to underestimate the danger that a skilled hacker represents, but if you take at least some elementary precautions, it's highly probably that he won't waste his time with you (unless he suspect that you have big sums hidden in your calculator).
But in this case, I hope you have a VERY strong security system.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 13, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
Yes, like all normal people I'm afraid of this. I try to act with great caution, I use several wallets to store my savings, in some of them I have not even visited, I send long-term investments to these wallets.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
be smart and aware what you do
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 13, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Today there is a big risk associated with hackers. And each of us is afraid. But to be afraid a little, it is necessary to search for ways of protection and to be more competent in this question. The big problem is that most of us do not attach importance to security until they lose their money.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:26:39 PM
I'm very afraid of hackers, why i always keep my stuff on cold storage
Activity: 364
February 13, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
Recently we have seen the hackers activity they are hacked a lot of Mew wallet and hackers are also attacked in etherdelta's DNS server and hacked a lot of money. In that case i am something afraid of hackers. But i believe if we are make sure our security then hackers will be failed to hack. So don't get afraid just be aware and stay safe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 13, 2018, 02:09:04 PM
in January, one girl was hacked. They stole all her tokens (about $ 1000). Now I'm afraid for my wallet. I try not to click on the phishing links. I hope I don't get caught  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 13, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
Everyone is certainly afraid of hackers including me, and the main purpose of hackers is to steal money, some time ago 10,000 BLUE hit hack when I access etherdelta and this makes me never trading in etherdelta.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

Always be vigilant, and don't give away sensitive information - never share private keys!
Incidents like exchanges getting hacked, you can't control - so just don't keep much on exchanges, use private wallets as much as you can.

You should veer over to the "Really Paranoid" end of the spectrum when it comes to protecting your crypto. The best of the best hackers are solely focused in this area right now because it is so easy to get away with 'stealing' crypto

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Jump to: