Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 141. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

This type hacking many times happening on the online wallets and trading site. Some hash power rental sites also been hacked some of the time. If you know the last hack on nice hash server you will not keep your fund on the any online wallet which does not give the private key access to you.
Activity: 96
January 30, 2018, 10:48:30 PM
Tôi khá lo ngại cho ví tiền của mình, tôi nghĩ:
Mọi người nên sử dụng thói quen duyệt web an toàn hơn và cùng với đó nên đa dạng hóa trữ lượng bitcoin và altcoin của họ ở nhiều nơi nhất có thể.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
To be honest, I am afraid of hackers because those people are unpredictable in what way are they going to hack your account or what time will they steal someone's money or token. We should be aware to keep our primary key in order not to lose our money in our account because hackers are greedy people who have a conscience. Our primary key should keep private in order to avoid such things.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
January 30, 2018, 10:01:46 PM
Afraid of hackers?  No.

I lose a bit of sleep over whether I should continue to hold some bitcoins on Cryptopia & make money taking advantage of these saps & the ever-increasing odds that this stored money on Cryptopia will simply disappear into the ether (perhaps they'd blame it on "hackers").  

These latest coin additions (many of which aren't even worth a single satoshi) has me leaning more towards taking my exit now while I'm ahead.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 09:46:23 PM
The first thing to think about when investing in crypto is the security of your tokens and to minimize the loss in case something bad happens. So, have a good antivirus, be weary when install new software, get a hardware wallet, try not to keep large amounts of your tokens in exchanges or even in online wallets, change your passwords from time to time even if you`re using some strong passwords (and never use the same password for all the accounts!), don`t save your passwords in your computer or phone (also, you might never write down your entire password, it`s better to memorize the last part of it).
Activity: 191
January 30, 2018, 09:11:30 PM
Yeah absolutely. But I managed everything such way that hacking can't do anything too bad for me. I think it is a natural fear, you just have to be careful. So make sure always high security on your accounts like strong passwords and enabling always 2FA because that really is necessary one. Your private key never shares to anyone in any manner or on any unsecured site to prevent your account from hackers.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 08:56:40 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
When i know nothing about the cryptocurrency or in the online world i think about the hackers just a simple enemy or just an simple stealer. But when i enter in this world of cryptocurrency i research about the hacker and it is normal to be afraid because each one of us i knoe that afraid to loose their money that you have earn in the long time.
Activity: 448
January 30, 2018, 08:18:02 PM
Of course I'm afraid because they can completely deprive everything without even straining at the same time and the defense will be able to bypass so that little from them saves
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 30, 2018, 07:44:16 PM
I think that the only thing that you can do while trying to protect yourself as much as possible is just to be cautious on the Internet. Think before you open strange links. You can change passwords more often. But this is very much regrettable.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 30, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
I'm not really scared. But I try to comply with safety rules. I'm not visiting any weird sites and doesn't download anything. I do not enter passwords. I have 4 years use Kaspersky Internet Security. I had no problems with him.
Yes it is better to prevent than to cure cause you did not visit the strange site but have to stay very vigilant ,well I was in terror by hackers who have entered from somewhere I also never visited any strange site and I already have many key devices hard as well software and a more of anti-virus but still I get a message that is not good , now its safe cause I replace with a new PC
how does we are able to prevent are may based always with us for how does we secure it by ourselves for hackers are always there so better to be more good out of it on how we are able to prevent for.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 07:17:45 PM
Almost every post that everyone is afraid of hackers and hacking. I agree of course, I even wrote that I too am afraid. But only particularly practical advice how to protect yourself is not.
I do not want to refuse an online wallet - jaxx. At me the sum small, I do not wish to buy to myself a purse while. But I did not find any more useful illuminations ((
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 30, 2018, 07:14:56 PM
I'm not really scared. But I try to comply with safety rules. I'm not visiting any weird sites and doesn't download anything. I do not enter passwords. I have 4 years use Kaspersky Internet Security. I had no problems with him.
Yes it is better to prevent than to cure cause you did not visit the strange site but have to stay very vigilant ,well I was in terror by hackers who have entered from somewhere I also never visited any strange site and I already have many key devices hard as well software and a more of anti-virus but still I get a message that is not good , now its safe cause I replace with a new PC
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Who wouldn’t be?! But there is really no reason to fear these people if we won’t give them a way to access our account/s. Meaning, being responsible and smart in keeping our private codes, passwords, or anything that needs safekeeping, is good enough to shield ourselves from being hacked. Those who got hacked were just plain careless which is why they lost a lot, if not, everything!
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
January 30, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
Been afraid is the same thing as been afraid of arm robbers who are always in search of people who they will attach and probably take some thing from them on lawfully. So also are the hackers and one really need to be afraid of them for they are a set of dangerous set of human being.    

Of course we are afraid,same as arm robbers minus the violence or harassment.Hackers are  proliferating too in addition with the advent of cryptocurrency. Its easy now to steal millions of dollars with this digital currency. We should be extra careful with our private keys keep it  outside of computer. For me I have a copy on my flash drive and another a printed one, just in case.
Activity: 126
January 30, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
For someone like me who is not so technical and quite primitive when it comes to my knowledge of anything related to softwares, I feel scared of hackers ofcourse.  I don't have billions of bitcoins like others but what I have is all I have and so that means the world to me and I'm guessing that a lot out there feels the same way.  If you know your source of living or income is about to be taken away or maybe taken away from you without your knowing then you have every right in the world to feel afraid but it is also a cause for tou to start acting vigilant.  
Start by making sure you do not have all of your honey in one pot, store it into barious pots and store your pots into barious cupboards if you want to be extra cautious.  Then, make sure that the keys to these cupboards are well protected to the point that you vould have them encrypted for your peace of mind.  If you are to give someone yoir password or key, be confident that whoever it is that you're giving it to is someone you trust with your life too.  So there, really, acting bigilant is one big step to take as part of being afraid of hackers.  it's a must because otherwise, you'll end up like a crybaby.
Activity: 26
January 30, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
Everyone should be afraid of hackers, or at least to keep in mind that can be hacked any moment if they have a lot of money in their bank account, wallet. But if you put your money in different places, and you have long passoword, with big, small letters, numbers, it wont be easy to hack. Usually depends on you, if you are smart there won't be any problems in your pocket.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
January 30, 2018, 06:51:53 PM
Been afraid is the same thing as been afraid of arm robbers who are always in search of people who they will attach and probably take some thing from them on lawfully. So also are the hackers and one really need to be afraid of them for they are a set of dangerous set of human being.    
Activity: 128
January 30, 2018, 06:50:31 PM
Your private key never shares to anyone in any manner or on any unsecured site to prevent your account from hackers. Yes, I am afraid of hackers and I think everyone also afraid of hackers because they always tried to steal your tokens/coins from your account. To avoid this always install a good antivirus and anti-malware software on your system and use secure browsing of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 30, 2018, 06:43:56 PM
How to protect yourself from hackers attacks?

As long your always updated on the news and always aware on what happening on the cryptocurrency or your current holding coin (wallet,Exchangers)
you will be safe. because you are aware when is the right time to do transaction.

Are you afraid of this stuff?
kinda , because as long the cryptocurrency is used in online transaction nothing is safe.
because Hackers will improve and improve until they get what they want.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
We need to protect saya us from hackers is to have a little careful and don’t careless, although a bit of the possibility that account we will be safe but at least we’ve been trying.
Jump to: