Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 138. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:31:59 AM
Ofcourse i think all of us are afraid of hackers, because in just little bit time all your time and work that invested to earn or saved penny on your account can be gone. So better use safer browser, or dont try to give or put your account details to anyone. You should keep it a secret by yourself. And just make some research first of activity you want to join. If it is legit. So you must be careful.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 02, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
It makes sense to observe the most common security rules. Perhaps, this is all that can be done. Do not be lazy and store passwords in a safe place, use two factor authorization, etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Ofcourse I am afraid of this stuff. Not only me also afraid all of the holders are afraid of this type of stuff. Last mounth my main wallet hacked by hackers.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
February 02, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
and that they are afraid, with all this can happen and be afraid that you will be hacked, it's like just stop doing everything. More nabybyt careful and all))
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 07:15:44 AM
Do not be afraid of hackers. But you should take care of the security of your information and your assets. The less you give them chances, the safer you will feel.
When you keep a large amount of money you will not say so. Although they are very careful, but it is still the obsession of many people. We can only limit the risk to the lowest level.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:01:06 AM
Yes I am afraid of hackers because it can ruin your whole life by hacking your social media accounts, getting your personal information and using your own profile in doing crimes or disseminating fake news. Hackers can be considered as one of the threats of companies for the reason that it can destroy the image of a certain company  through getting into their database and copying important files, injecting viruses to the whole system causing a system breakdown and resulting for the company to incur loss and worst forcing it to close due to bankruptcy.
Activity: 168
February 02, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
Do not be afraid of hackers. But you should take care of the security of your information and your assets. The less you give them chances, the safer you will feel.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
everyone who using cryptocurrency will be afraid of hackers. there are several ways to protect my cryptocurrency like staying away from sites that are not reputable and don't open email attachments or links from people you don’t know / trust.
everyone scare hacker and not only who using cryptocurrency , 100% cannot open email attachments or link because a lot of phishing email to attack computer , another is don't install unsafe wallet in computer , remember to test any unsafe app in Vmware
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
February 02, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

It is weird if i say no. These hacking incidents is ver alarming as we don't whom we can trust. And whether if its an inside job or they just easily hack you right away without any warnings.
Activity: 8
February 02, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
try to learn more knowledge about hackers, that can avoid attack from hackers.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
I am afraid, with the rising value of virtual coins, hackers will inevitably be more interests for the attack. As the only user can do, only to improve their safety awareness, protect yourself, do not let yourself become a hacker tools.
Activity: 98
February 01, 2018, 06:17:13 PM
yes, I feel feared by hackers, the feeling is always haunting me, I am afraid my assets are deprived, why they so want to have and take other people's treasure? this is a risk to me, at least I can protect myself from their evil deeds by following the forum policy, and safeguard my wallet as well as possible on the device I use. there is not much I can do unless hackers stop taking other people's treasures.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
Yes, I'm wary of hackers. I update the antivirus. I use all the basic precautions. But I understand that the money can be stolen from the stock exchange or something else they will come up with. Completely no one is protected and this of course scares. I hope with time, hackers will have fewer opportunities for theft.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
February 01, 2018, 05:44:25 PM
I use a cold wallet.I think this is the best option to keep their funds safe. I think that many lose their means through their own fault.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
February 01, 2018, 05:44:18 PM
You should store all yours coins on a cold wallet like Trezor.
You can be sure that no keylogger can steal your password with a hw wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
Yes of course. Everyone are afraid of hackers because no one wants to hacked their accounts. Hackers think the best way to hacked the account of others. All people keeps their account in private. Crypto currency is an online activities where every user take care of their account from hackers. People keep information in private because hackers are around us that's why they make sure that their account are safe and secured. We work for it because theu want to earn money but there's hackers that's why we need to be careful anytime.
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
February 01, 2018, 05:42:57 PM
No need to be afraid of hackers if you use a cold storage wallet like a trezor or ledger nano s. Even better if you use a paper wallet generated on a computer that is not connected to the internet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
They always existed, exist and will exist, unfortunately. They will periodically crack wallets, exchangers, trading floors and others, but so far I do not have much crypto currency, so I am calm  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
I'm really afraid of hackers. I'm not paranoid. But it's just scary to read. Also, my good friend lost some of the money due to a virus on the computer that substituted another's wallet automatically instead of a friend's purse. And friend's money from the stock exchange went to no one knows.
Activity: 100
February 01, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
Yes I'm afraid,All of this work is wasted There will be a big loss.I am cautious.
Jump to: