Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 137. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
there is no such person who is not afraid of this and for today 100% of protection is not present, tk. we place money on exchanges, we need to pay more attention to it
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
X-Block.io
February 02, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
In my personal view, people who afraid of hackers are rich or celebrities... They have valuable things to lose not like us. No money , no fames, nothing .... Hackers won't visit us at all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
Yes I am already paranoiac; D, read many articles and watched many video about this, and i have an individual device for crypto wallets.
To be honest yes, i am so very afraid of hackers because in this world there are so many hackers that is really good on hacking and i am very afraid because i dont want to loose all of my money i  saved, but i am using a very secured wallef so it is safe from the hacker.
Activity: 420
February 02, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
Of course Yes!!even a small amount of my funds I earned!came the hackers and all I'm left with zero!and they are in the black.!!thieves!dishonest people.......
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 09:16:10 AM
Anybody who isn't afraid of hackers.
How can i prevent hackers hack my account ? As a newbie ofcourse I am afraid of hackers.
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
February 02, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
In order to prevent hackers from stealing your bitcoin, you have to choose a secure wallet. The security of choosing a majority of online Bitcoin wallets is questionable. Massive online wallet providers and bitcoin exchanges have suffered losses due to a variety of security breaches. If you must use an online bitcoin wallet service, use a dual authentication service to increase the security of your account.
You are right. We prevent hackers from stealing our coins. We need a lot of protection methods. The most up-to-date files are placed on a hard drive that is not connected to the network. Hackers can not take your coins away.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Of course i am afraid of those hackers. This is my precious coins and i need to protect it from hackers. The best thing i could do is turn on the 2FA security feature of the wallet.
Activity: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:07:42 AM
I think it is a natural fear when it comes to crypto. I just make sure to use a hardware wallet and be smart when it comes to my crypto.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
Yes I am already paranoiac; D, read many articles and watched many video about this, and i have an individual device for crypto wallets.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
February 02, 2018, 08:42:32 AM
In order to prevent hackers from stealing your bitcoin, you have to choose a secure wallet. The security of choosing a majority of online Bitcoin wallets is questionable. Massive online wallet providers and bitcoin exchanges have suffered losses due to a variety of security breaches. If you must use an online bitcoin wallet service, use a dual authentication service to increase the security of your account.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
February 02, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
I am very afraid of hackers, we are now increasingly dependent on the internet and store data on pc, smartphones, cloud etc. I'm happy if hackers use their ability to work not to steal. so I am very afraid if hackers steal data and abuse it.
Hackers are always waching  a posibilities that you will be caught off guarded.Even how secure your wallet there is always way that they can acces your wallet and still what you own because they are studying every new technology or even sophiscated security.but if you keep changing your security code they will find hard time to do hacking what is important is you should be vigilant.

Activity: 126
Merit: 21
February 02, 2018, 08:15:36 AM
Of course! I am afraid of hackers hacking my coins or account, who isn't? Just the mere thinking that someone is trying to steal something from you is alarming and must be prevented. That's why you should secure yourself from the hackers, that is your responsibility. For those site who where hacked it should be the sites developers / Owners should be held responsible. But most reported sites that were hacked I am quite skeptical on those sites, it could be they just declared they were hacked so they can run with your coins stored at their sites, that is a big possibility.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 02, 2018, 08:10:37 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

It is weird if i say no. These hacking incidents is ver alarming as we don't whom we can trust. And whether if its an inside job or they just easily hack you right away without any warnings.
It's really weird to say no, that I or you don't afraid of getting hack. Come to think of it, that all your hard works, sacrifices, patience and a lot of efforts you exert to earned this kind of digital currency and all of a sudden in just a seconds that hackers steal all your hard works. It was really disgusting and so irritated right.
Activity: 49
February 02, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
The first time I've heard this. Is the bitcoin wallet not safe?
Activity: 19
February 02, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
no, I'm friends with good hackers and they protect my deal  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 02, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
I am very afraid of hackers, we are now increasingly dependent on the internet and store data on pc, smartphones, cloud etc. I'm happy if hackers use their ability to work not to steal. so I am very afraid if hackers steal data and abuse it.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:49:17 AM
Yes i afraid in hackers its because our money is involve here and thats our money. and its so hard to make a profit and its going to steal by a hacker. so we can make a safer wallet or a safe browsing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 02, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
Of course. I know that all of us are afraid to hackers so I always keep all of my bitcoins in safe wallet. I bought ledger s nano to secure all of my bitcoins. All of you should use trusted wallet to keep your bitcoins safe.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
The person making the robbery wants to make a lot of money, nothing like that in the pocket of small investors like me. For this reason I have no feared situation Cheesy
Of course, we are afraid of hackers, and so we pay attention to what we do. we need to pay particular attention to the sites we have logged into (for phishing etc.)
Activity: 827
February 02, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
working in online especially cryptocurrency should definitely be wary of hackers, because hackers are currently eyeing our assets. so now we have to install security in our wallet to secure our assets. because now the target hacker is a coin coin that has a good price and high price potential. so be careful and vigilant.
Jump to: