Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 146. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
everyone who invests in bitcoin and understand the seriousness of this fear of hackers , so there are a number of actions that help to secure their tools like two-factor authentication, offline wallets , verification and more, therefore, are always fully protect their funds
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
Well, of course. Who wouldn't be afraid of them if your hard earnings will be gone because of those hackers. But I am confident the admins are making their site be more secure to public.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
Yes, the fear is for many days and the saved money will be lost in few minutes.Some companies have suffered losses.Always be careful.Privatekey is not used too much,Use the keyfile.Quality internet security can be used.
Activity: 59
January 30, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
ofcourse, anybody is afraid of hackers, coz they can take all we have. we will lost everything we have
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
yes I'm, it is my worst fear, I'm considering buying the USB key to transfer all my coin on it, but then I'll be scared to lose my key
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 07:43:42 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Most likely all are 100% afraid of hackers because it might steal our hard earned currencies but we could avoid them it will do a preventive measures like keeping your private keys in a safe storage file, be vigilant of some phishing sites, updated anti-virus installed in our computer and always make two-factor authentication (2FA) active. In addition always obey the safety instructions by your trading or wallets site like https awareness.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 07:38:53 AM
Before, I did not pay attention to the hackers, but after the incident with EtherDelta when they cleaned my wallet with the ethereum, I became strongly beware.
Activity: 266
January 30, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
every exchanger is risky these days because of hackers yes every bitcoin trader is afraid of hacking issue daily we see on news many got affected because of these hacking claims
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
January 30, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
Yes, like everyone else, I'm also afraid of it, but I can only protect myself carefully while browsing, and using antivirus and firewall, hackers annoy us, but we can protect ourselves from it if cautious.
Activity: 315
January 30, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
Yes, of course, I am afraid, in fact, all are though and there is no solution. One can try to avoid using the money on exchange sites that aren't protected and if one isn't sure about it. Gambling sites or sites selling illegal products or any such similar sites.
Activity: 154
January 30, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
Im afraid to be hacked that is why im being more careful in clicking some links entering what ever sites.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
January 30, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
We work hard for what we have, now let me ask you your damn question, aren't you afraid of hackers? What if all of what you have was hacked in just a second, would you feel happy about it? Wouldn't you feel bad and wanted to hunt those who stole your future? Of coarse everyone are afraid!
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
Exactly there is a fear of hackers and we have seen a lot of news related to this in recent time. They want to catch big fishes  like exchanges and trading sites  and not small ones. And also ICO that can produce millions of dollar for them in an instant. We all are afraid but hackers get imprisoned too so let's hope FBI or other agencies do their jobs effectively on this cases but also you have to be aware of the whole scenerio.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 30, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
well affraid yes and know. i'm trying to secure my crypto the best i can 2fa different email and password for every exchange. but there is always a change they can get past that. you can only try and be as secure as you can be. and you should be affraid if your are not affraid you will not take the necessary security measurements
Activity: 182
January 30, 2018, 06:36:41 AM
yes of course all must be afraid of hacker.the act of theft is not liked by many people because it harms one side and profitable for hackers!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
Yes,  I am afraid of the hackers but you must know to protect yourself from them. There are many ways to prevent yourself from hacking. Look for information on a variety of websites and forums in every transaction you will do. And also, be aware of phishers. Choose the safest wallet possible, if you own a large amount of Bitcoin, you should split out many different wallets or try to keep money on the Ledger. This is an external device. Another thing is that we need to browsing safely, be careful with the site is unclear, it may contain viruses.
I agree with you . Hacker are obsessed with everyone because if they attack your account then the hacker will have everything. I always keep my computer safe but still afraid because Hacker is more intelligent and can attack at any time.
Activity: 32
January 30, 2018, 06:32:37 AM
I have invested in my security. It's not so expensive compared to what I can lose.
I'm taking extra precaution where I can. Exchanges on the other hand are out of my control.
But I don't keep all of my investment on exchanges. And I have spread my investment on multiple exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
January 30, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Since the day of telephony and early communications, spies, eavesdroppers and hackers already exist, with one just purpose to steal information and other valuable things that are useful for monetary and financial advantages. Everyone fears hackers because they are still a criminals but in a digital and online manners.
Activity: 308
January 30, 2018, 06:25:01 AM
I have a friend who just lost 0.8ETH to the hacker. Very sad about this. We need to protect ourselves by browsing the web safely and installing anti-virus software. This is not entirely sure but will reduce the possibility of hacker attacks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 06:20:03 AM
everyone and including a coin businessman must be afraid his money is stolen by hackers and I hope it does not happen to me, a hard passkey and not open spam may be the best way I can do
Jump to: