Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 4. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:30:35 PM
hackers continue to create problems in all areas. In crypto-currencies, people are getting coins by using advanced technology. I am afraid as an investor.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
Of course I'm afraid of hackers, and my very fear is that I do not know their methods of hacking, and therefore it's difficult for me to resist them. I think the most vulnerable asset, this is a portfolio on the stock exchange. As for mew, then I unpacked all the keys and left it out of harm's way only on paper.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
May 22, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
I think We all agree that the current activities of hackers increasingly rampant as the development of cryptocurrency world and of course we feel afraid of it.
I personally have never felt the loss of the hacker's actions, but two of my friends have experienced the incident caused by the hackers, their wallet has been hacked so they lose all their crypto assets.
Based on the experience of my two friends, now I get used to using a secure browser, a personal internet network, hardware wallet, not just installing unofficial apps and always delete cache and browsing history.
It may be not 100% safe, but may be able to minimize hacking action.
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
Probably it is the biggest problem of whole crypto industry. But I think this problem will disappear with evolution of blockchain as a technology. Even now there is many ways to save your coins if you smart enough and will be stick to basic rules as checking websites for phishing scam, cold wallet and etc. Be careful!  Grin
Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 03:04:56 PM
Like many on this forum, and in general all users do not want to meet with hackers and their tricks, I've come across so many times, but it seems to me that people who are somehow connected with programming are beginning to understand all these tricks , but not always people care enough

Yes, true. I think people who are not afraid of losing their wealth to hackers are suicidal or something. In fact I'm really afraid of not securing my cryptocurrency correctly. That's why I always make sure that every wallet is safe and accessible only when I really need it..
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
Like many on this forum, and in general all users do not want to meet with hackers and their tricks, I've come across so many times, but it seems to me that people who are somehow connected with programming are beginning to understand all these tricks , but not always people care enough

Activity: 336
May 22, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
Who the hell isn't afraid of them! When there are new people in this forum every day who have lost their savings, thanks to these damn hackers.
Activity: 476
May 22, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
The existence of hackers in this world is very disturbing citizens. Not only afraid, even many people from this community must also feel hatred against the presence of hackers, In addition to disturbing the surrounding residents, hackers also damage the moment of peace and tranquility. For that, we all must always, vigilant, cautious, and meticulous in conducting transactions and elections ICO. If necessary save the data information about crypto into the hard drive
Activity: 115
May 22, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
I'm not at all afraid of hackers) The main thing is not to keep a large amount of money on your wallet, and observe the security in the Internet (do not go through unfamiliar links and do not download suspicious programs)
Activity: 151
May 22, 2018, 02:46:45 PM
For fear? I do not think so, maybe I'm a little worried. But if I am careless in saving the password, maybe it all can happen, but I do not regret and still pursue crypto currency
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
Yes, I really am afraid of hacker attacks and try to be protected from them. I do not keep all my savings in one purse, but distribute them
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
I'm afraid? I think no. Why? Because I hide my passwords. Because I'm an optimist)))
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 02:35:24 PM
And that their fear, I have all very well protected. All your passwords stored in a cold wallet
Activity: 105
May 22, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
Don't use a public free wifi (Mcdonalds, starbucks,etc...)
Don't download files with the pc that you are using for cryptos.
Don't store your coins on exchanges
Activity: 400
May 22, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
i have a nightmares about hackers. i run like usain bolt with my ledger in my hand and they chasing me like forever. they didn't catch me yet but if they are i don't know what will happen...
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
I am absolutely sure that cryptocurrency is the maximum security. the chance of losing their savings is almost zero
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 02:07:52 PM
So I'm afraid of attacking hackers on my wallet. Several emails with phishing sites have already arrived in my mail. I do not want to take risks with my money.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
I don't understand why too many people are so scared of hackers. If you guys have something to lose you are probably know the way how to stay safe and anonymous.
Activity: 80
May 22, 2018, 02:04:54 PM
That is why I try to use so many myether wallet each for my investment. I did not use one wallet for all my investment.
Activity: 318
May 22, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
I've heard a lot about all sorts of hacks. but while me and my friends and acquaintances are in no way affected, I will not give these isolated cases some serious significance and even more so to worry about it
Pages:
Jump to: