Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 9. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 04:08:11 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes, it's really incredible numbers and it's really scary, it seems to me that no one is absolutely safe from such thefts.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 04:04:03 PM
Like investors and many people here, I am afraid of getting hacked. It is not easy to prevent this but you can take some steps to lower the chance of getting hacked. Using hardware wallet or air-gapped computer would be first thing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
May 19, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
It is important to remember the basics of security on the network, use a good antivirus and most importantly do not make too simple passwords. If you comply with all these three points, then already 99% protected from hackers.
If you want to save your money and personal data, then you need to use other individual computer equipment and phone numbers and email for work, from which you do not visit other sites. it will allow you to avoid the spread of your data on the network.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 19, 2018, 03:59:56 PM
Hacker are the poblem of security on the community, the community should have concern for give back security to the all of cryptocurrency user,  my computer already get hacked once.
hacker are not as easy to be known for so for us to never be a victim cause community cant make some action about this we just need to be careful and watch for what we does for while we are using this digital currency so we can now avoid to be a victim by some of the hackers out there.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 19, 2018, 03:57:05 PM
It is important to remember the basics of security on the network, use a good antivirus and most importantly do not make too simple passwords. If you comply with all these three points, then already 99% protected from hackers.
Activity: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
Crypto currency thieves will always be. It's hard to stop the hackers. I pay attention to the sites I visit.
We should pay attention to hackers.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
Every normal person is afraid of hackers as they may be initmidating to people's profit. One thing that I learned, however, is that hackers aren't pretty interested in ICO's, as they hold a lesser value than the BTC and the major altcoins (ETH, IOTA, ADA, etc.). Therefore, I've spent some time on investing on ICO's and can postulate that this is a very efficient method, disregarding the risk, of course.. You still need to read a lot, but at least hackers won't (hopefully) attack on your current porfolio. For example, I've invested in Cointed, Giftz, Monero, and Restart Energy and have received a satisfactory ROI, as a result. Therefore, I'll continue the same way.. Has anyone considered an investment in Omnitude? Thank you in advance!
Activity: 87
May 19, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
If a hacker needs to, he will do it and nothing will save you. A good way out: do not show anywhere your data, only when there is an urgent need.
Afraid of wolves - in the woods not to go. And in the forest not to go interesting adventures can not find:) But I'm for the extreme, and so I don't care, but steal my pennies, I'm not upset...Actually to steal from me what we need to do for this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
May 19, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
I am a little afraid of hackers because I have experienced the loss of the coins I want to sell and be taken by the hacker. It does seem my mistake, as it is not wary of its existing web scam exchange. You should be more careful if you do not want to be hacked.
Activity: 336
May 19, 2018, 08:37:09 AM
Store your coins offline and you shouldn't have to worry.

You can't always be offlain, cause you need to make any movements with your coins!:) we should be ready to hackers atack each second
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 08:35:33 AM
Who is not ?  Wink . I think everyone here and other all who surf the internet are afraid of the hackers. Who likes to lost their valuable data and privacy?. So we need to take every action for the safe of our data and privacy.
Activity: 96
May 19, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
Store your coins offline and you shouldn't have to worry.
copper member
May 19, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
Many people earn money with lot of hard work and hackers hack their money within minute.its sad!! yes, i am also afraid of this. Because hackers in crypto is dangerous they can easily steal money from our wallet. Always careful if participated on bounty campaign and airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 19, 2018, 08:15:55 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes, i'm afraid of hackers, because hackers in crypto is dangerous they can easily clean our wallet very easily. So i keep all about my account carefull, and always carefull if participated on bounty campaign and airdrop.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
May 19, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
Yes we all afraid on hackers of what they can do. They can steal or hacked you wallets and accounts and all your moneys and infos will be taken away in just a small period of time. But to minimize this incident or avoid we should be more wiser in making decisio and being careful of what we are doing and always remember the safety measures like use secure browser, don't give your information keep it private and think before you click.
May 19, 2018, 12:55:57 AM
many are afraid of cheats or hackers. because all you accumulated can be believed,
may be updates to the wallet, and transactions are always private.
safeguard private keys that can be their bridge to help steer the money you accumulate or try to collect
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 19, 2018, 12:53:14 AM
Of course, I am afraid that when I was a kid playing online games, I was afraid of being hacked. Now I would like to invest in cryptocurrencies and fear that the wallets will be stolen. As long as there is a place where the network exists, we cannot avoid the existence of hackers. Don't feel free to download software you don't understand, and don't feel free to provide your own information on the website!
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
May 19, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
Whos isn't  afraid of hackers? Of course  we are all afraid especially we are very prone to them because our business work is online. Especially when you hold huge amount of coins youll always think what is the best way to put your precious coins. I think the best to store our coin is to put it on cold wallet and put the private key on a usb to stay away on hackers. For me im not afraid for now because i have very small amount of coin in my wallet . Just be careful and never use your main ether adress on airdrop.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
Hacker are the poblem of security on the community, the community should have concern for give back security to the all of cryptocurrency user,  my computer already get hacked once.
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 12:41:13 AM
Cyber crimes has lead to people loosing their hard earned money, in order to stay on the safer sides do not store all your tokens one wallets, have up to three and store your tokens there and most importantly never leave your tokens on an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: