Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 6. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
yes I am very frightened with it, especially I am still at the bottom, all I have to do is keep the wallet from hacker attacks, because if our wallet can be stolen then the results we collect during this will be in vain, and we must also be careful with unclear links.
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
I would not say, I am afraid of them, but still, I have bought a hardwer wallet. Which I do not feel the most comfortable way to use cryptocurrency, but I am getting use to it Smiley
Activity: 130
May 22, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
I am too much afraid of hackers they can stole precious hard earned money very easily.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2018, 10:08:47 AM
Of course we should be alarmed and afraid to those hackers because they can steal your personal belongings in just a snap of your fingers. But there is nothing to be afraid of hackers if we are following the safety precautions like use secure browser and dont give your accounts or private information to malicious documents, links or files.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 22, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
People should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Activity: 266
May 22, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
internet most fearfull episode every investor feel unsafe is hackers hacking has been a nightmare in the past and now we as investors should be protected now and then from hacking with some security tips
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Yes, I'm very afraid. I take as many preventative measures as possible. I think I weigh the risk the same as someone breaking into my home and stealing from me .There are a lot ofhackers now that they can easily access into your account and stole all your money , make money is hard, keep the money is harder.  Grin
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 09:37:06 AM
Of course everyone is afraid of them, because these guys, like thieves in real life. They can easily steal your savings and as a result you will start again from the beginning, so you should be afraid of such people, they motivate us to be more careful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
Of briefing I advice awe to my place up. however as I be study whether founds hacked thither is no opportunity to bring it wager.
Activity: 143
May 22, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
yes ofcourse. it is really scary when someone hack your account, that's why i always use safe browsing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 09:29:40 AM
Yes, of course, I'm always afraid of hackers, and that my wallet or computer security is exploited and targeted by hackers at any time. I know that no one can be absolutely safe on the Internet. The best way to protect us is to know the possible threats and avoid them as soon as possible.
Activity: 75
May 22, 2018, 09:12:19 AM
Yes I am very afraid of hackers my purse ETH are already hacked( now taking. many precautions that would not happen again and still afraid(
The fact that your wallet was hacked is only yours and only your fault. So the password was stored in an accessible place with the key. Or unreliable as it decided to treat the protection.
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
May 22, 2018, 09:09:53 AM
I think people have to be more careful with the browsers that they use both for trading and for everyday work. In addition, I believe every trader needs to have different digital wallets so that all his funds would be split up. That will be helpful in case of emergency like when a wallet gets hacked.
Activity: 109
May 21, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
I want to say, I'm also afraid of hackers, so be careful and aware especially when logging into our account on unknown sites or malicious documents. because the facts have proved that hackers have stolen many things that harm many people, including the cryptocurrency.

Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 21, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
of course, I'm afraid that's a strange question. you just look at the statistics of the number of hacked accounts on this site and on other sites related to cryptocurrency. these are just huge numbers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 21, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
People should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Exchanges, online wallets and hot wallets in gambling sites.
If you are not using it regularly, you can just export the private key in encrypted form and remove every trace of its existence.

This tops it all. All gist. We have to know all the precautionary measures to avoid being hacked. Ofcourse you need to be afraid sometimes to be more cautious.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 08:24:05 AM
Of course I'm afraid. When choosing an exchange, you need to focus not only on the size of the commission and the currencies with which the site operates, but also on security issues.
Most of the hackers use our mistakes to hack us. so it's better if we always use secured methods & double check them.
Activity: 54
May 21, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
not really, because i think the wallet and the market is already secure. i don't about anyone have hack and lost they money. i think they are wrong to put they id wallet or something. but maybe hacker can be afraid and we need carefully.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
Of course, I am scared from hackers. I check my wallets regularly. However, you shouldn't think too much about it, it is harmful for your mental health because crypto is very risky Smiley
same with me. now more diligent to check because now cryptocurrency is also a way for hackers to earn money by hacking data and wallet
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 21, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
Hacking is one of issues that makes crypto business very volatile but one has to see it as one of those risk you have to expect in business and prepare ahead of time.
Personally, I am really afraid of hackers, because of their capability to get all my private information and eventually all my coins in my wallet. If they are good enough, they can have my account easily and use it in a bad way.
Pages:
Jump to: