Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 8. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
There are a lot of platforms on the market that deal with security. These platforms are working and making a profit, which means that people pay for their safety, which means that they are afraid of hackers. I think that the answer to this question is obvious.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
Yes. I'm afraid of hackers because they can get the coins I have in my wallet. I am taking care of my password, private keys, and etc. to prevent the hackers because there are everywhere in the internet.
And we all need to pay attention to the antivirus system that we have on our computers -it is very important not to forget to update it
May 20, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
Everybody are afraid of hackers. Who do think is not afraid, thinking that all your digital money is safe then suddenly disappeared in a moment. All your sacrifice and hard word will go nothing. Hackers targets are those have low security but have a large amount of money.
I do jot think panicing will help. And I do not think like that because it has never been a great help. But taking some measures is a wise action
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
May 20, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
I actually have this feeling too. And it is mostly because the Internet environment is hard to protect from scammers and hacks so I try to keep my digital wallet and the computer system as safe as possible.
Activity: 57
May 20, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
With more care and caution to secure and do the verification carefully i think enough to secure what we have now without having to worry.
May 20, 2018, 04:56:23 PM
I think everyone is afraid of hacker's attacks that happen in online wirld time to time. You need to take some measures in order to avoid them and the most important one is to keep your passwords safe from others.
I got you and I am really with you there. Safety long and complicated passwords - not your birthday or the birthday of your wife/husband really help
May 20, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I think every person will be afraid of such scary things like hackers due to which we can lose all our money or have big damage to our system
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
I think everyone is afraid of hacker's attacks that happen in online wirld time to time. You need to take some measures in order to avoid them and the most important one is to keep your passwords safe from others.
Activity: 43
May 20, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
Hackers can steal all your money. investors need to comply with all safety rules. Online wallets are not safe and do not use. If hackers steal all my money, I'm sorry, I'm not rich. It's hard to save money again.

And sometimes it happens that investors are negligent to transactions and steal them. I recently had a similar situation. I was dissatisfied with the work of investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 04:20:55 AM
I am not afraid of hackers because i have nothing to lose on my PC and smartphone. Hackers will never attack you if you have nothing, it's just a waste of time for them.
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 03:35:52 AM
truly yes, however until further notice it would seem that a few programmers are simply targetting the business sectors with a low trust or only another market, I never found out about hacking to private wallet, its majority hacking at the exchanges.that's the reason I simply store with a low sum and withdrawall all in the event that I know I would utilize it for quite a while
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
Crypto currency thieves will always be. It's hard to stop the hackers. I pay attention to the sites I visit.
We should pay attention to hackers.
Yes you are right with that so that's we need to be careful right now if we can double it or as much as we can triple our security and be more alert than before because nothing are safe right now in the world of internet.
Activity: 182
May 20, 2018, 03:10:42 AM
I'm afraid of hackers because they can eat cable for me whenever I loopholes, I'm afraid they are stealing accounts or doing bad things on the information I get and my gongs, they will destroy I'm afraid to think of them
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 12:57:58 AM
Hackers are everywhere no one can stop them. The being victim of those hackers are thise people who doesn't know how to apply safety precautions or the people who doesn't have enough idea about this. To avoid  you need to have wise decision and being careful on your action think before you act. Don't be foolish and let the hackers steal your money.
copper member
Activity: 476
May 20, 2018, 12:24:40 AM
Of course I am afraid of hackers like everyone. It's Ur hard work and dedication to the cryptocurrencies which gave you rewards and hackers are just sweeping all. I am using trezor to protect my wallet from these hackers.
Activity: 18
May 20, 2018, 12:17:52 AM
You just must be accurate and attentive using data of your wallet. Don’t follow suspicious links and don’t log in in such sites, sure. I think it all depends on our precaution. We live in modern world and we should be ready for such things.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
yes i'm afraid of hackers but I keep my private keys and passwords carefully
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
a very scary fact and of course I'm afraid then I dare not do anything with my computer other than visiting links that have proven safe because I think hackers can hack us because they have access to our computers and steal important data like private keys and passwords our wallet, I hope our wallet is always safe
Activity: 127
May 19, 2018, 04:11:12 PM
the fear of the hacker must be there, even if the bitcoin is set in security above the security setandart.
we still have to be wary of hackers, in addition to trusting in existing security, we can also add a double security that only our own who know password.
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 04:08:47 PM
The crypto market is completely different from other conventional investments. Investing in the crypto market needs to determine that your money will be stored mostly online. It means you can completely lose them at any time by hackers and scammer problems. It would not be surprising if we all worried about hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: