Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 47. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
I'm not afraid, just upset by their actions. Angry. I just rely on the security system from the wallet site, I can not do much. In anticipation of the impossibility of accumulating coins for a long time
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
We are all afraid i guess, getting hacked causing forvyou to lose your Btc and Eth. Why wont you get afraid from that. Losing the salary you have gained from many months or even years but there is only onexway to lessen the risk is to be in the safe place. Especially when you are gonna access your wallet. Always make sure that you are goin at the same site. Dont click things that are not related or will be a trigger to get scammed. So always be on alert and get protections.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!

- Air Drop : https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
- KStarCoin personal downtimes : http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 03:14:35 AM
Is anyone afraid? Even the technical level of etheric technology has been hacked and lost a lot of money. The same is true for many exchanges. What are the reasons for being an ordinary person and not afraid? We are simply too weak to withstand a little bit of hacking.
Activity: 546
April 18, 2018, 03:11:49 AM
of course i did afraid, because my friend lost his assets total 30 eth because got phising by hacker, its so scary so im decides to use metamask for protect my wallet.
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 17, 2018, 09:48:11 PM
Of Course, all people are afraid if thei loss their money, also they are anonymous. That's which make us afraid. Even police can't help us by this problem. Who is not afraid with that?
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 09:47:55 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes I am aftaid of hackers. Hackers can destroy your personal accounts, they can do anything, steal anything that we have on our accounts. If they once enter our personal account they can already remove or change our private data and transfer it to another software. Hackers are every victims nightmare. Every piece of hardwork we made for profit, will just be stolen by bunch of looters in the internet. So protect your account from hackers!
Activity: 238
April 17, 2018, 09:45:06 PM
Yes I'm afraid. So as much as possible I protect my wallet carefully to the point that I'm the only one who knows my private key. Because hackers are so expert when it comes to getting money of others.
Activity: 230
April 17, 2018, 09:42:58 PM
Yes I do afraid to thenhackers because they doesn't have fear in hacking the money of others and also they doesn't have any conscience that they will get which are not their personal money.
Activity: 216
April 17, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
Yes ofcourse I'm afraid of hackers because if they really want it, they will do everything just to hack your wallet to have your money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
April 17, 2018, 09:38:53 PM
Weird question. Something tells me that everyone is afraid of hackers, regardless of the amount of money on the wallet. If a little, then the last money, if a lot, it is obvious that a person is afraid for them.
Activity: 22
April 17, 2018, 09:34:02 PM
短時間內能讓你所有的收入全部消失 何不可怕 Cry Cry
Activity: 45
April 17, 2018, 09:25:07 PM
Yes, they steal mostly not from private individuals but from various funds where the protection constantly hangs or from the exchange. since it stores all information on working with purses and withdrawal of funds.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 09:20:13 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
yes i do afraid of hackers. Recently ian balina was hacked and lost million dollars on it. hackers is the main problem in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency which the new way of transaction still vunerable by hackers which is we need more cyber securty that can protect us from thoose hackers.

link : https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/16/well-known-ico-investor-ian-ballina-hacked-millions-worth-cryptocurrency-lost/
Honestly, I do not trust this news, because ICO through Ethereum smart contract has low risk to be attacked by hackers and robbers like this.
Smart contract must follow which deal, rule wrote in contract, no one has permission to change the contract if the owner of this contract blocked the full right to change the contract by anyone.
Unless this ICO used its platform to open crowdsale, hacker can take advantage the bugs from this platform to attack or simply this ICO is a scam and use "hacker" to blaim got hacked.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
April 17, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
Yes because hackers destroy our personal accounts. They can do what they want or get what we have in our account.
Once they enter and destroy our personal account in just 1 day, they can remove or change our private data and transfer it to other software.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
It is everyone nightmare to be the victim of hackers. Our hard earn money to be stolen only by bunch of looters in the internet. To add securities on my surfing I always use private mode or incognito and the most important is used license software.
I agree with you. I'm even afraid to imagine such a situation - to lose my money that I earned so hard. Therefore, I observe the maximum security measures, I have several wallets, where I keep my savings in different proportions.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
It is everyone nightmare to be the victim of hackers. Our hard earn money to be stolen only by bunch of looters in the internet. To add securities on my surfing I always use private mode or incognito and the most important is used license software.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 01:01:17 PM
I think only the fool will not be afraid of hackers if he is engaged in cryptocurrencies. You need to constantly be careful on the Internet, use a good antivirus and do not visit suspicious sites.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
yes i do afraid of hackers. Recently ian balina was hacked and lost million dollars on it. hackers is the main problem in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency which the new way of transaction still vunerable by hackers which is we need more cyber securty that can protect us from thoose hackers.

link : https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/16/well-known-ico-investor-ian-ballina-hacked-millions-worth-cryptocurrency-lost/
Activity: 103
April 16, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
Truly ! I extremely apprehensive of programmers on the grounds that exclusive in a brief timeframe all your income will be altogether gone. So we should be extremely strict when it happens to marking in our records in any noxious reports or locales
Pages:
Jump to: