Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 73. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 02:58:30 AM
Im using sone security apps such as brave browser and google authenticator. And also take some effort to care tour account dont do a step without thinking
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
March 27, 2018, 02:57:37 AM
Yes, i always need to fear a hacker,most of them are merciless, can cause great harm to you(if they want to) , mysterious , with secret agendas.

Hacking is developing, day by day,reaching new heights,that means more pain in the ass for the victim.

Instead, I would like to say that we are ones who make the most money easily with our skill.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
March 27, 2018, 02:54:53 AM
Question, Are you afraid of Hackers?

The simple Answer is (No one will be likely to be  Hacked or give its Hardearned Money or Cryptos to the theft) But you can prevent it to be happen by just be vigilant Anytime you do a Transaction via The Internet* dont click Unsecured link or Website Just consider the Warning given By your Browser or other related Service embedded to it, Dont use desame password that you already use from the other site, Activate 2FA if there is available this will help as additional layer of security. this numerous tips will directly go back to the Word "Vigilant"  just be Vigilant everytime remember "No system is perfect in the Internet"

Most Common way to get Hacked!

1 Phising Link
2 password(cracking)
3 Used of Sophisticated Tools of Hacking( KungFu)
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
Ofcourse im afraid because theres a lot of case of hacking.. the best thing we can do is we should aware to attack our token. we must be careful to keep our private key.Dont click the link that we dont know the details.Be careful on giving information example on airdrops or bounties always double check the address. we must educate ourself on how to protect our wallet..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 12:38:56 AM
You are the crypto holder and you are afraid of your property being stolen. I have installed a good antivirus software, I do not visit strange sites or spam files on the social groups from the group. I advise people to be careful with their possessions by keeping it in their wallet leger, trezor or wallet. That would be safer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
Of course I am afraid or hackers, because I don't lose my money. This problem is becoming more and more popular. Several of my friends have lost all their savings due to hackers, because they didn't care about their safety.
Activity: 63
March 27, 2018, 12:19:06 AM
I for example have nothing to fear, because everything is well protected, all the data in a safe place, and even as some do not in the notebooks, and what not through the manual to get very difficult. So I don't see the point of worrying.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 11:59:26 PM
Do not be afraid of them. The most important thing is not to go to different incomprehensible links, and not to tell anyone your passwords
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 05:24:03 AM
Honestly yes, but for now it looks like some hackers are just targetting the markets with a low trust or just a new market...

You know, hackers have stollen billions of dollars from simple debit cards we all hold. It has been our reality since the very first plastic card was emitted by a bank. So it is no surprise that the same things happen to crypto wallets.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 26, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
You don't need to be afraid, you only need to take the right measures.
Hackers can break a lot of systems, but if there is too much work they look for an easier target.
If you took the necessary security measures, there is no reason to be worried.
Activity: 211
March 25, 2018, 02:38:14 PM
Yes everyone scared of hacker especially to those who  have experience on it.All we have to do is be careful to website that we are entering and dont gave information to someone else about your account,it was your privacy so be wise on that.Even though we are secured in crypto but I think they will do anything just to steal our money
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 25, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
This is really a shocking statics, which confirms that it is very difficult to keep your money on the wallet for a long time and you should withdraw it on time. What I try and do.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

This is one of the things which really scares me  a lot. Loosing money because of my own bad decisions can still be understood but loosing money to these hackers without any fault of own in not justified. We cannot do much about this. even big exchanges have faced such hacking incidents in the past. I know that this happens to a small percentage of investors but anyone can fall in that group. All we can hope  is that the exchange we are using has all the security measures properly implemented.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 25, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
People should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Exchanges, online wallets and hot wallets in gambling sites.
If you are not using it regularly, you can just export the private key in encrypted form and remove every trace of its existence.

What do you mean by exporting the private key in encrypted form? You mean using a cold storage like the ledger?
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 25, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
Yes,I am afraid of hackers.Because they can do anything which they want to use or need. It is totally harmful for our daily life.There are many types of hackers.They actually stole our valuable things by using their illegal network or knowledge.The work is so much pathetic for its victim.
I think that today not only hackers need to be afraid, but even those social networks that you are members of. Today, the scandal is divided into the release of personal data of users and social network Facebook.
Some people think that social media is their life. A hacker can easily destroy them if the only thing they have is that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 25, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
Yes,I am afraid of hackers.Because they can do anything which they want to use or need. It is totally harmful for our daily life.There are many types of hackers.They actually stole our valuable things by using their illegal network or knowledge.The work is so much pathetic for its victim.
I think that today not only hackers need to be afraid, but even those social networks that you are members of. Today, the scandal is divided into the release of personal data of users and social network Facebook.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
March 25, 2018, 01:51:29 PM
You should be ready for it like for cancer or HIV. All that you really need is to take preventing measures. Just follow basic rules of computer literacy. 
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
I am really afraid of hackers, We should be careful of the sites we're visiting and You must have a hardware wallet .
Activity: 189
March 25, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
Cases of theft of tokens from the wallet are only increasing. I'm paranoid. Separate laptop with offline wallet. All on 10 times check.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 25, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
Im not afraid of hackers becose,if u doing all things secure u cant lose ur invests!Coldstorage is the best thing for save ur invests secure,other thing is use securety programs to clean ur pc from keylogers and other malwares!Dont use exchange wallets,dont save all ur invests in one wallet split!Good luck all!
Pages:
Jump to: