Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 72. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
Yes, of course, I am afraid of hackers and more afraid of the fact that if you want you can hack anything and get it. But still, I think we should be very careful with the links it finds.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 28, 2018, 04:03:12 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

And who's on earth is not afraid of hackers? All of us our frighten if they hacked our accounts and wallets. Of course, it will stressed out the hell out of me if it'll happen. That is why i'd make sure all my information was kept secured and didn't trust anybody to touch my personal things like cellphones, atm cards or whatever I have.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
March 28, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
Everybody is afraid of them. Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
March 28, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
Yes, I'm really afraid of them because they can steal our valuables in specially in cryptoworld. But we can prevent them by taking good care of our private keys and other informations which can be used to log in our wallet.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
Personally, if you know it can happen, I'm not afraid, more like being alert and doing something with caution. That way we can protect ourselves.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
You are to be very careful of them and know how to protect yourself but not getting afraid of them.
Activity: 44
March 28, 2018, 03:37:26 AM
 Yes obcource  I'm afraid because on one blink of your eyes all the earnings will be gone just like that,  we need to see to it that some sites or links we open or click are really trusted and before giving any information we need to check it carefully so that your wallet will be safe to hackers.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 28, 2018, 03:20:27 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

There is no need in worrying about hackers. Just follow the rules about passwords, security information and two-factor authentication. Be smart in the questions of security and your accounts will be safe and untouched.
Activity: 346
March 27, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
I'm more afraid of those big guys who hold thousands of bitcoin who can manipulate the prices and making all us panic in times when we all could have been rich. The hackers can only get your money if you allow them to have access and if you are careless with your privatekeys and passwords, if they can't have it, they can't get your money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
Of course who is not afraid of these hackers. I always do my very best to be sure that my system has the latest antivirus and that my firewall only allows crypto that I trust. Some coin wallets are being blocked by firewall most of the time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 05:31:31 PM
I using google authenticator for all my site with crypto.
The correct decision, I also try to protect myself as much as possible when I work with wallets.
Activity: 448
March 27, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
Hackers leaked almost all areas of the crypt... I am too frightened by this trend, as they can massively influence the prices and development of some projects.         
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
March 27, 2018, 05:43:08 AM
I think you should not be afraid of them, you just have to be careful not to give too much information and do not go over unintelligible links and I think everything will be fine !!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

Of course yes but in the end, it is in your fault why you let your wallet be hacked. If you are a wise trader and coin holder, you dont save your password or your private key on any exchanging sites or any website at all. You have to hold on to it very securely. Hackers will not have your passwords or private keys if you dont give it to them. Just be careful on whatever site you enter with your wallet address and password. You should also check if the site you are trying to enter redirects you to other sites since this is the common technique of a hacker to have you enter your password on that site.
Activity: 23
March 27, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
of course I'm afraid of being hacked, but there's nothing we can do besides log in with a browser and secure network
Activity: 31
March 27, 2018, 04:34:43 AM
Im using sone security apps such as brave browser and google authenticator. And also take some effort to care tour account don't do a step without thinking
I'm using brave browser too, however, we still need to be careful, phishing sites were everywhere now. We must double check the sites we visited and make sure that our details as much as possible were kept private.

For now, I believe brave browser is making things way more secure than Chrome, Safari etc. The only thing I'm worried about is that hackers are getting smarter and smarter and over time they will understand how to hack new technologies. Does anyone know if there is a solution to store sensitive data in a blockchain contract? For example login details, API keys, account information that tech developers can use to implement on their platform?
Activity: 86
March 27, 2018, 04:29:20 AM
yes if they steal our wallets then what we do so far will be useless, I am very careful of hackers.
Activity: 78
March 27, 2018, 04:19:38 AM
It's normal to be scared what hackers can do, because  all your hard work and effort to earn your coins/token will disappear in just one click. So we rather see to it what links to go through or not and be careful to all suspicious sites that appeared..
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
March 27, 2018, 03:23:13 AM
Im using sone security apps such as brave browser and google authenticator. And also take some effort to care tour account don't do a step without thinking
I'm using brave browser too, however, we still need to be careful, phishing sites were everywhere now. We must double check the sites we visited and make sure that our details as much as possible were kept private.
Activity: 9
March 27, 2018, 03:06:54 AM
I using google authenticator for all my site with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: