Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 76. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Those who make money online are afraid of hackers. Although the security system has been created very well, but there are other talented people can crack to rob all the money of some people. I'm really powerless with this problem. I only take a measure that is buying a cold wallet to store my money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
March 24, 2018, 11:35:13 AM
Even as experienced bitcoiner I am really afraid of hackers. They are developing new tactics day after day. For example I was nearly caught by their fishing mails mimicing original mails. So its really hard to stay safe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
Yes. I am scare always illegal acts and in my opinion this is normal result!

Same here, I'm scared always illegal acts and the hacker can be get money in one click and seconds you don't know if what happen to your money where now?. Hackers is so geniuos and professional person so, anything can get your money if you a target of a hacker.
Activity: 363
March 24, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
I am really concerned about the security of the wallet MEW. I do not know where to store them for safety at this time
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
March 24, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
After reading this article I really began to think about how to enhance the security of my wallet. I'm thinking of purchase Ledger or Trezor.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
I am afraid of hackers stealing my hard earned funds so I do my best to keep safe in the cryptoworld. I think in the first place, one must be scared of losing funds and this will always keep you check and guide you to involve in safe browsing practices. It is always good to keep all private keys on devices which you don't use to browse.
Activity: 187
March 24, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Yes,  im little bit scared because i have friends of mine got hacked and their main wallet stole all of tokens that has a good value in the market.  Those tokens came from their bounty rewards.  Thats why im paranoid sometimes when securing my wallets, passwords and accounts.  I suggest to use unique passwords when the projects needs to register to their own website for kyc needed.  And always be careful for clicking anywhere.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Yeah that was so scary .. so be careful on that I always keep my private key on safe places and use metamask only not putting private key on mew .
Activity: 214
March 24, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
I'm afraid of hackers because it can steal my wallet or money thats why I'm keeping myself aware of the sites I'm entering or link, email. Because the scammers are cunning and they do not leave you. they'll get everything they can get into your account or wallet.
Activity: 129
March 24, 2018, 10:40:17 AM
I believe that most people who invest in encryption are afraid of hackers. For investors, encryption is the whole of our assets. If we are stolen by hackers, we will lose our lives.

Activity: 212
March 24, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Yes i do, i am afraid of hackers. My colleague's wallet was hacked and he lost everything. I think now is the time to develop a wallet that is hack-proof no matter what because that is our hard earned money that goes to nothing.
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 01:34:58 PM
Personally I am afraid, Because hakcer is very dangerous of course. Suppose Hacker has broken into the security of our assets, If that happens, we have all the assets we have. Therefore I am afraid of the name hacker.
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 05:57:45 PM
Of course we are all afraid of hacking, not using the same passwords, keeping your private key in a very safe place (offline wallet paper is recommended), there is an active 2FA, do not click the suspicious link,  Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 22, 2018, 02:42:23 PM
Yes i am really afraid and hated hackers. Few days ago i was lost 20000$+ token and  eth for delta attack and i am lost my all saving.Now most of the people afraid and worry about crypto asset because you can lose everything for one mistake. So i think always use trusted exchanger and secure from phishing site or link and do not import your private key any site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
I am afraid of hackers so much that in everything I do I try my best to be extra careful.Though I haven't been a victim before but I have seen many people who have and also I try to learn from their mistakes and on every link I want to log into I make sure it's secure and locked.
Activity: 200
March 22, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
I am not afraid to those hackers because me, myself has my own security so that I am sure hackers won't easily hack my accounts. Hackers are good in baiting those investors or any person. They will give you good offers so that you will approach that offer.
Activity: 183
March 22, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
It in not easy to hack money. If you dont have mistake noone can get your tokens from your wallet. If you want to get more secure you can use metamask or etc.
Activity: 66
March 22, 2018, 01:39:26 PM
I am not afraid of them but I really hate them and if I meet one of them who steal my token then I will punched them in the face. They are criminals who stole someone assets.
Activity: 120
March 22, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
This is a very debatable topic at the moment, as more and more people are hacked and hacked by their personal data, you need to figure out how to fight them because they do not want to give their money to them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
fears on he hacker can not be hidden by anyone, because the facts have proved that hackers have stolen a lot of things that harm many people, no exception crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: