Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 74. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
Yes, I am afraid, who isn't? They are a threat and they are very good at what they do best.
Anybody is well aware of the exploits and damage hackers are capable of. Since we are here
invested with cryptocurrency, we are vulnerable to hacking. We all take precautions and
avoid being targets but still we all have that fear and concern. There's also plenty of
security measures and protocols that have been advised and proposed, a lot of us are
using them to avoid being hack. We all have to be extra careful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
March 25, 2018, 01:24:36 PM
We must adhere to the elementary rules how not to become a target for hackers. We can protect ourselves from them if we are careful!
You are right, hackers can be very good but if we keep the account secure I think they will not be able to steal information

The problem is people safe the key in unsecure storage or in digital (Notepad,File Document or Upload it on Cloud-Drive)
Also, many clicked Phising Site without pay attention what they click and accessed.
I think be carefull with what you click and access, also write down your sensitive key and save it in hidden place it's enough to avoid hackers, because hackers can't access your data except you give backdoors to them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
You should be. This does not mean that you should get away and stay silent. Take preventive measures before any incident happens for the sake of your money and other sensitive information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 25, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
We must adhere to the elementary rules how not to become a target for hackers. We can protect ourselves from them if we are careful!
You are right, hackers can be very good but if we keep the account secure I think they will not be able to steal information
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 01:07:03 PM
I am very afraid to hear the word hacker, because usually always a negative notion, so I am very careful with every link that I will click.Although when you have been invested your hardcore money into Crypto business. Where allover place cyber pirates are scattered.So you must adopt a lot of security measures to secure your money like Google authenticator and also Email verification for all transfers.By these precautions you can save your fund from hackers.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:06:46 PM
It is true that there is always a scare of hackers in the crypto market. Because they are always waiting for the right opportunity. So we must be careful about this.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
Bitter experience has given the result...Yes, now I am more careful and often try to change all personal data(if possible). And Yes...I'm still afraid of hackers and cheaters Cool
Activity: 190
March 25, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
I have too little to afraid  Grin Grin
but anyway, safety first. I always put my password in a place that no one can find, and doesn't relate anything to me.
so no hacker can guess.
and never click a link that I don't know for sure, or using public network.
that's how I protect myself from being hacked
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 12:46:10 PM
Honestly yes afraid many time seeing and reading about hacker's hack sites account etc. But must be use safe browser and be careful when surfing web sites. Be alert all about it you know some times it's rumours but it's not to take it easy.
Yes you are right you must have to secure your Accounts & better use safe browser don’t click on any unknown link or mail link.

For your wallets especially for your MyEatherwallet use hardware wallet it will help you to reduce your security risk.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
Right now not really as I am behind a hardware wallet, but I got phished once when I was a crypto rookie so I am quite careful nonetheless.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
March 25, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
Of course we all dont like hackers and afraid of them.  Here in Bitcoin, if they hack your account and withdraw your Bitcoin, you will really felt bad and if its a very huge amount, I just cannot imagine what wil happen to the owner of the account that was hacked. Hope someday hackers wont exist.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
March 25, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
conspicuously afraid of hackers, they recently hacked my account and they made away all my token in the wallet, so i don't know to do due, this hacker of a problems is becoming too prevailing and  transcendentalism.
i don't see any need of hacking your x account, instead of them to settle and work for there income they keeps on stealing.
i bet those that hacks account that they won't pass this "-"

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
March 25, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
Honestly yes afraid many time seeing and reading about hacker's hack sites account etc. But must be use safe browser and be careful when surfing web sites. Be alert all about it you know some times it's rumours but it's not to take it easy.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
DEFINITELY YES,All of us or most of the investors are afraid of hackers because once the hacker will access their account automaticall they will lost their assets fro the future.I know most of us hoping for crypto to help us gain and give us a good project.So i advise youj to keep your important details at the rigjht place and be careful any websites.

I Think all of us are afraid and even banks that have a strict security of access are afraid their banks account how much more for an ordinary person who own an investment currently save in digital wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 12:06:49 PM
Who is not afraid of hackers? They are real and they can ruin your life by stealing all you have worked for. It is by shear providence that most people still have they account not compromised. Do all you can to protect your private key.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
DEFINITELY YES,All of us or most of the investors are afraid of hackers because once the hacker will access their account automaticall they will lost their assets fro the future.I know most of us hoping for crypto to help us gain and give us a good project.So i advise youj to keep your important details at the rigjht place and be careful any websites.
Activity: 602
March 25, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
Yes of course no one is not afraid of the hackers especially in this community that all are in online business transaction. If we say we are hardworking to gain hackers are also very hardworking just to victim many people like us. All we can do is double check and place our key or put in a very safe place to prevent that crocodile doing person.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
Interestingly I have never been afraid of hackers. Maybe it's because I had always wanted to be one.

Once your devices has protection and you keep to safe surfing habit,  you are good to go.

It is necessary to follow security measures. Make strong password, switch on two-factors authentication. And after that you can be calm in some extent. You defended, don’t be so worried anymore.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
I think everybody afraid of hackers. There are no safety in the online world at all.
yes everybody afraid of hackers, anytime can be hack your account and steal your money or tokens that you hold. I'm afraid of hackers as well, so I carefully check the url if it is correct, hackers are no mercy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 25, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
I think everybody afraid of hackers. There are no safety in the online world at all.
I admit that I'm really afraid thinking about that hackers because I've been hacked already. It sucks that those grouse thief luckily picked me up to be their victim. And though we keep on telling that cryptocurrency is secured enough, all I can say is anything transacted via online is prone to hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: