Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 81. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
yes, of course, the hackers nowadays become more and more dangerous. They have many ways to steal your coins. So, i just put a small of coins in the exchanges. with the other, i store in my cold wallets and they are safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
Yes, I am afraid of hackers because we joining the digital world, that everybody can access you and can have your information from internet. So in this cryptocurrency, hacker is one of our risk to joining or invest in crypto so we need to aware from it, and I hope there will be an secure system to protect our coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Yes of course if you have valuable things or info online. Hackers are like thiief that will steal whatever valuable thing you have in virual world. Specially you have big money from crypto currency account like bitcoin or altcoin. That is so scary.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
March 16, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
I think everyone has a certain amount of fear that hackers can steal their crypto money... But if you take all the necessary measures to protect yourself, which are in the first place using cold wallets to store your cryptos, you can feel confident enough (but obviously no one can give you total security).
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 16, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
Of course this topic is very important, my general rule is to work to register and to download from one PC and another clean PC for wallets, and also I pay attention to the sites what I use
Whoever said not to be afraid of the hacker is a lie, I'm really afraid hackers, they always stalking my wallet. I think, let's secure 2FA with Authy software and restrict access to unknown sites, so hackers will not be able to steal our wallets.
Activity: 356
March 16, 2018, 09:57:28 AM
Yes i am i always afraid of hacker no one cant not afraid in hackers sometimes i always be carefully this is our life now hackers are always here our surroundings
Activity: 62
March 16, 2018, 09:45:16 AM
Everyone is afraid of being hack by someone including me. That's why we need to be carefull of doing transaction online. If you are arrogant and you can't protect the wealth that you have, you will lose your money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 09:37:01 AM
We must adhere to the elementary rules how not to become a target for hackers. We can protect ourselves from them if we are careful!
Yes sir we are always afraid of hacking activities. Hackers are a great phenomenon of trading sectors. They always ready to hack important things which is very much valuable.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 16, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
Anything or anyone that may cause the risk and lose of our investment are terrifying including hackers. Does anyone wants to get hacked? I believe there is none. It is better to know the risk for us to be more careful and secure than to be so much confident. So much confident is sometimes not good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
Of course i am afraid, nobody wants to steal their own money, nobody wants to lose their money in that way, and nobody wants a hacker. So we need to be aware and secure in everything especially with our accounts so we can be safe.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
yes everyone is afraid of hackers. hackers can still all your hardwork and steal all your money and coins. we must always secure and keep our wallet and private key safety as possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
yes of course , maybe some of us are afraid of hackers, specially if you have a token that have a big price in market.
Activity: 280
March 16, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Who is not worried about hackers? our income that we have long invested can disappear suddenly. For that we must always be vigilant and keep our wallet and key as well as possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 08:47:40 AM
Of course this topic is very important, my general rule is to work to register and to download from one PC and another clean PC for wallets, and also I pay attention to the sites what I use
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 15, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
of course i am afraid. if someone do not afraid it he should be a stupid. all internet and computers are really risky. even if you use hardware wallet you have some risks. all we can do is try to reduce the risk as much as possible.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 15, 2018, 05:03:13 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

I am afraid of course,  nobody wants to steal their btc. Everyone are aiming to gain in trading and not loosing.  So,  for us to take care our btc,  we need to be careful from any suspicious matters in our email,  links to protect ourself from hackers.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
Of course, because they can access all the coins we have. I hope that in the future there will be security capable of protecting us from the attack (just in case, if we are attacked).

I can't imagine how broke I am when hackers would take everything in my Crypto wallet. I really don't want that to happen because it's been 7 months of taking care of my crypto assets from joining this forum and participating signature and other bounty campaigns and watch my Altcoins grow.
This time I should supposed to have hardware wallet to protect my Crypto Assets private key to be hardware so that hackers has no chance to ruin my assets.
Activity: 519
March 15, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
I don't think no one is not afraid of hackers, even a hacker itself because hackers could take away all your personal crypto assets without your permission.
And everyone should do take good care of their wallet keys in order not to be exposed to hackers.
I am holding high amount of Crypto Assets and I really don't want give them a chance to get into my wallets because it is for my future goals.
Activity: 392
March 15, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
Of course, because they can access all the coins we have. I hope that in the future there will be security capable of protecting us from the attack (just in case, if we are attacked).
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
Of course I am afraid of hackers and everybody should be. There is always the possibilty of a hack and there are so many possibiities of loosing your money. So stay safe, install updates frequently, use paper or hardware wallets and don‘t trust anyone. Cryptos are really ashark pool. So remember that Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: