Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 78. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
well of course I'm afraid of hackers, and I always be careful, to protect my self, so as not to open strange sites or, odd email applications and emails.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
Am I afraid of hackers? Unfortunately I currently have absolutely no savings on my computer. I have nothing to steal. So I'm not afraid of hackers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
Think its true statistic, it can. All crypto participants who hold coins afraid to be hacked. First of all you mast pay attention in web-browser!
Activity: 165
HI : HEALTH
March 19, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
People should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Exchanges, online wallets and hot wallets in gambling sites.
If you are not using it regularly, you can just export the private key in encrypted form and remove every trace of its existence.

Indeed most issues happen in the “points of connection” with your wallet, not with the wallet itself. What is at risk is not necessarily your set up but your attention.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 12:30:59 PM
Personally I stopped browsing on unknown web sites especially that sites where you can get something for free, there is a list of good websites which  I trust, and I try my best to use only them.

Yes, I think it is a pretty useful job to avoid being infected by a virus and being compromised. I also blocked unknown sites or bad security certificates,. As you said, websites where one can find something free often will have a very high risk of infecting viruses for the computer . Compact link is no exception. I think that only those sites that are highly secure and clearly identifiable should be visited
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
Hackers are not likely to attack retail cryptocurrency investors who has less than $1000 to $10000 in their wallet. Most loss of fund happened on exchanges or as a result of mistake from the user!
Activity: 95
March 19, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
yes, because hackers do not know the word pity to drain all the contents of the wallet, with his intelligence using electronic hackers to easily enter the software even though we have locked that we think aman.for that we must be careful with hackers ,, why I say so because I never lost ethereum in my bitcoin purse.
Activity: 68
March 19, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
There have been rumors over the past few years that binance floor has been hacked, but then everything is fine and I still choose binance as the safest floor in the world so there is nothing to worry about at this transaction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Hi, I`m afraid of hackers. I`m not a security expert and take basic security measures. I don`t feel safe even with a super secure Hardware Wallet, which is supposed to the the gold standard for security today.
Activity: 89
March 19, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

I invested a small amount of money so the psychology was very comfortable and nothing to fear hackers steal my property at all
Activity: 69
March 19, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
The hackers are afraid, but I choose Binance to trade so peace of mind
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
March 19, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
I have a question: is here anyone who do not afraid of hackers? Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
so I'm afraid, because at me and in my friends repeatedly disappeared various coins from wallets, this is a little dinner, but I do not know what to do with it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
Personally I stopped browsing on unknown web sites especially that sites where you can get something for free, there is a list of good websites which  I trust, and I try my best to use only them.

I also do the same thing because I believe that hackers are always there just waiting for somebody that they can victim and hack their accounts so they can steal the money.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
More hackers, I'm only afraid of a quantum computer. If it is really launched, our cryptoworld is waiting for a giant collapse.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
everybody who uses the internet is scared of em,lol even hackers are scared of other hackers.

True who the hell dont afraid of hackers that they were stole your money and any valuable from your acounts they also steal your informations. Hackers can fight to hackers too thats why they are studying too much to protect there own acounts and idenity so that no one can access them.
Activity: 280
March 19, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Yes the same way I did because a lot of Phishing site out there has been scattered now a days. But don't worry those hackers out there will not hack us if we didn't invade their property or territory so for me to it safe to minimize unknown website. Just to be secured.
Activity: 70
March 19, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
everybody who uses the internet is scared of em,lol even hackers are scared of other hackers.
Activity: 203
March 19, 2018, 04:56:21 AM
Yes, of course. i think most of the people here are afraid of hackers especially those who are holding a lot of altcoins and bitcoin because if the hacker crack our account it will be a big loss for us
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
March 19, 2018, 04:51:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: