Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 19. (Read 18484 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
everyone is in jitters for sure. especially those who have put in so much.  just keeping my fingers crossed that the current bull will keep on running straight.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
If you afraid about the current situation it will make you panic and you will start selling them in the market. So don't bother about the current situation of the market you need to stay strong until the market starts recovering because you might see huge results once the market starts recovering.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
We had seen similar things before so I'm not afraid from this dumps or pumps, long bear will be end one day and we will see bull market again don't worry about this guys.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
The current situation doesn't scare me, but it is very challenging. Because surely there will be unexpected surprises like a very remote market including surprises. And of course, everyone will wait for a surprise the market price can soar. But we also have to be patient because this situation is not easy and requires time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I personally am not afraid of this situation that is happening in the market now. This situation can be useful for many investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I am not afraid because when the market drops in price there must be a positive value. The positive value is that we can buy coins at very low prices and at decreasing prices, you also don't sell coins. You do not need to be afraid because not always the price of coins falls, but also will experience price increases.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Yep its not so good feeling when you see your 100k USD now it is only 3-4k $, yep i understand this has happened many times with market but sometimes i realy start to afraid but anyway we must be brave and keep holding,i belive sooner or later instutional investors would join crypto market and then market would be much more bigger than now.
but you can see from the other side. when you buy assets with  3-4k $ when the market improves, you can have assets at a price of $ 100k if you ever think about that? this condition can be bad and can be good, all depends on how we react.
All depend on the speculators and the bitcoin itself. Remember bitcoin has been getting a very important role on the crypto market. This will be so difficult to be done when we were on the bearish trend, we can only survive.
Activity: 280
yamzu
No, because current market situation finally give me some hope that it is not die yet. I think next year would be so good for many altcoins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
It was pretty scary when the Deposit fell by 20%, I was worried and did not even know what to do. Now, when I see -70% , I everything is clear) Sit and wait for the return of -20%.
and what is left for us to do otherwise? Practically the entire cryptocurrency market is at the bottom and all our assets have practically depreciated. probably have to wait a very long time.
Activity: 182
It was pretty scary when the Deposit fell by 20%, I was worried and did not even know what to do. Now, when I see -70% , I everything is clear) Sit and wait for the return of -20%.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
Yep its not so good feeling when you see your 100k USD now it is only 3-4k $, yep i understand this has happened many times with market but sometimes i realy start to afraid but anyway we must be brave and keep holding,i belive sooner or later instutional investors would join crypto market and then market would be much more bigger than now.
but you can see from the other side. when you buy assets with  3-4k $ when the market improves, you can have assets at a price of $ 100k if you ever think about that? this condition can be bad and can be good, all depends on how we react.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
I am not worried about many things on the market, but there is indeed a higher sense of caution in the market and avoiding margins that are too risky.

I'm afraid I can't balance my assets and keep thinking about finding a good signal every day. It is not good to give up now because the development of the market is moving positively even though speculation often misses.
Activity: 420
The market is moving like someone has to. Personally, I am not interested in the price at the moment, the main thing that after a certain time I was with a profit, this was calculated and my investment, so everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
There is nothing to fear, the market is cleared, the coins provide an opportunity for investment and the arrival of a large number of new investors. So it remains to wait for the market to respond.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I can't tell that i am afraid, but feel uncomfortable. I didn't invest more than i can afford to loose. But if it will fall more during all next year i will be afraid.

given that you are uncomfortable that also means you are afraid , same as when you are nervous but you arent alone because almost all of us do also experienced that way knowing that the entire coins are collapsing but we should not loose our faith on them because if you do then you will loose and you cannot recover your capital anymore .  

just relax bro and everything will be just fine . besides , you cant regret at all if ever you did a mistakes because you only invest what you can afford .
When we have chosen the crypto market, we are ready to accept all possible risks. Investing in the crypto world does require courage because the risks that might occur are enormous. Don't get carried away in a bad situation and don't get provoked into panic, it will only make the situation worse.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is always the risk that investor takes. Regardless of which market or which ever currency in that matter. You can still make profits out of it but I suggest to proceed with extreme caution. Do not get blown out by short incline and hoping for a bull in an instant.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I can't tell that i am afraid, but feel uncomfortable. I didn't invest more than i can afford to loose. But if it will fall more during all next year i will be afraid.

given that you are uncomfortable that also means you are afraid , same as when you are nervous but you arent alone because almost all of us do also experienced that way knowing that the entire coins are collapsing but we should not loose our faith on them because if you do then you will loose and you cannot recover your capital anymore .  

just relax bro and everything will be just fine . besides , you cant regret at all if ever you did a mistakes because you only invest what you can afford .
Activity: 728
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I am not afraid of the current market situation. We will see the a little increases after that we will see the real bull season not bear trap, not little increasing-decreasing waves. We should invest after end of the 2018 and hold coins until the Q3 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: