Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 20. (Read 18484 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 251
Being honest, i am afraid only 0.001%. This fear also that we might loose cryptocurrency not the fear of loosing any sum of money. I hope this never turns out to be true.
I'm this tough too but seriously when things didn't go well, I'm starting to have some arrows on my heart. It's normal to feel weak when you see your portfolio goes down.
I'm down by more than 50% for the entire year but it didn't made me afraid, well I actually got some alike feeling.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
do not be too put into the heart about the market situation, good traders are those who always think genuinely without emotion and see opportunities in even bad market conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Not really, it's always the same... I think this period is only a correction time... a lot of people scared had sold their BTCs (or big whales trying to get fast benefits) but the market will recover soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The market looks absolutely interesting at the moment. Looking at alts at weekly charts you can see clearly most selling is done, volume is rising and are slowly moving up. It is also a strong indicator that traditional markets are crashing and crypto is moving in the opposite direction. If we hit another recession and it takes 2 years for normal stocks to hit a bottom, my guess is crypto can count on some of that traditional money.. with 1% of that traditional capital it would send us to new ATH's

anyway i'm buying (for the last 2 weeks already)
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Now, current market is green and bull run may be start ,market capitalization is increasing day by day , so this is time to hold coins and don't afraid from market, in coming days will be grow more.
- Well, the market is showing a very positive green in recent days, which is really a hope for all of us, hoping that recovery and growth will come but along with that, it also creates a fear and anxiety about the market because the situation of the market right now is very familiar to us, green and then a deeper red than ever before, it happened many times and I am very afraid of this situation happening again. My mood still can't stop worrying and being afraid of this market, it needs to stabilize and maintain a green with a longer period of time
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
No, I am not afraid of the current situation, but on the contrary I think that this is an opportunity to make good money
Since we have seen some price reversal I think nothing to be afraid as the market seems ready to make a rally. Although it's to premature to consider this a bull run but it's good to see that we are now doing a green market everyday. I'm hoping that this trend will continue until we reach our destination but we should expect some resistance as we go along.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Fear is only for those who are not confident in the assets they have acquired. I chose only what meets my requirements, which is why there are only high-quality assets.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
If you afraid about the market you will sell them for loos, so instead of panic about the market, it is better to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering. In this bearish situation, we have to stay strong because we might expect a huge price bump after the bearish mode.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Now, current market is green and bull run may be start ,market capitalization is increasing day by day , so this is time to hold coins and don't afraid from market, in coming days will be grow more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

When I saw the market getting down from day to day it made me think whether crypto would die and I ended up here. I was afraid when I sold my coins now but in a few months the market price went up and I certainly lost. I hope the market price will go up and the bear market condition will not last long.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
I am not scared of the present market situation because I know that better times are ahead but it is good to be scared because fear would make you think and double guess every decision you make and would help you make the right ones.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
of course i'm not afftraid, also some old player will not afraid with current market situation. they have some experience and know how to deal with current market situation. if you doubt when you're going to sell your coins with this market situation, just hold it. trust me, that is worth. don't panic, their price will surely recover.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Im not afraid if the market was down the price because ill know it is not the first time the market was falling down. But if we believe that this be recover again must better calm down ourselves and hold our alrcoins. Maybe to those afraid was not have experience on crypto.
copper member
Activity: 118
I am not that afraid. To my personal opinion current market situation isn't so bad and I think you will not be so affected by this market situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
At this point, there is no need to be afraid. I do not expect anything worse, rather it will be good. The market is moving uptrend, therefore, we are still in the recovery stage.
It is even glaring that the situation around now is better that the previous.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
No, I am not afraid of the current situation, but on the contrary I think that this is an opportunity to make good money
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I think all investors will also experience fear and panic with conditions and situations that have decreased very rapidly and in this case it takes confidence and patience for each individual investor
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Being honest, i am afraid only 0.001%. This fear also that we might loose cryptocurrency not the fear of loosing any sum of money. I hope this never turns out to be true.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
I am not scared of the bear market because I have always believed that after the rain comes the shine, so this is just a bad phase that would soon and ass like a nightmare and with what is happening in the market right now, I think we are seeing definite improvements.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
If you see anybody that says they are not scared of the bear market, then you should know that they have spines of steel and they are really attaching it to it's max limit.
Pages:
Jump to: