Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 21. (Read 18484 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I am not afraid for current market situation now of cryptocurrency, yes it is a reality that cryptocurrency will always be from time to time ,so we already know that crypto is so volatile , I am already ready of what is going to happen because this is crypto ,always changing ,so I am alredy get use of it and I do not worry ,I still believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I am not that afraid, but for sure I would like to gain money and for this reason I need its increase. Thats why I am bullish about market and I would like to see its growth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
i think the market will recover sooner or later this deep is to healthy to reduce spam in the market and limit the market manipulation good luck for everyone how still holding today
Activity: 630
not totally afraid but i was sad on what is happening on the market this year although it happens before, the bearish market was too long in 2018 compare to previous year but still i believe that market will regain its value in the next coming years.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The situation on the market is really very sad. Everyone's afraid of losing money. Many close all their positions in anticipation of better times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
Everybody is afraid of the current market situation but it slowly starts recovering in the last few days, for about a week now. I saw the market has added over $30 billion in capitalization and we hope to see more in the coming weeks.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
the current market situation does not cause any form or kind of scare to me as it is known to be a regular occurrence in the crypto space. most times i am forced to ask question like 'when people look at the cryptocurrency charts that has candle sticks heading up and down, what do they think it is indicating" it simply means that the market goes up and down
copper member
Activity: 226
I would rather say that the current market situation has taught me several lessons. Economic situations often repeat itself and it one comes with realities of lesson. As a trader you must learn always to help you prepare for the future
Activity: 910
No, I'm not afraid of the situation that has developed in the market at the moment because fear pushes people to ill-considered actions. But I firmly decided that I would stay and wait, as growth is not far off and we are already seeing it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
Use your stoplose feature for your asset to make sure , when you going to sleep, you can dreaming without thinking about the market. Smart trader always thinking 2-3 step forward. Just use your stoplose from your strategy
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

As a trader, you should understand that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical and that every fall will be followed by growth.
Moreover, as a trader, it is much easier to trade in a falling market than in a growing one.
Activity: 784
This situation was to be expected, so I do not think that we should be afraid of it. We need to think about what will happen next and what will need to be invested in 2019.
Activity: 210
I think with current market behavior every one will be afraid me also.
But I’m not much afraid, because now market is showing a positive response & soon we will see a pump in bitcoin, alt coin as well.

All people are afraid of falling in the market , but of course I would not be so much now to enjoy the market is still bearish, and what is now growing, I think this is a short-term moment
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

I am quiet disappointed and worried also but before I joined into this ready for this kind of market situation because I know what crypto really is. very volatile and no one is in control of the prices. But I am still not losing hope that the market will soon be ok.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

I am not afraid of it. It would not be correct saying I am afraid. I may be very upset in case the year 2019 will be not successful for crypto again, because there were some plans and in this case I will have to change my actions innorder to achieve my aims, but I will just keep it for long term, I mean perspective coins. But I am not afraid. Because fear means that you can not do nothing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
But I’m not much afraid, because now market is showing a positive response & soon we will see a pump in bitcoin, alt coin as well.

Why? I am not afraid of it - simply the situation makes me upset, but not more. We need to believe that the bad things come to the end sooner, or later. Thus, the market will recover as well. Do not worry.
Activity: 420

The situation has really worsened, many investors are now disappointed. Personally, I prefer to work only with reliable cryptocurrencies, but their price has also decreased. I really hope that prices will actively go up from the middle of next year, so I continue to hold my coins.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think only new investors are afraid of the crypto situation today. I believe that those who have a lot of crypto experience is not afraid of the unwanted changes of the price. Crypto coin is unstable from the start and there is no constant change because until today it is still unstable, new investors without any experience are now on a panic mode and if they can't control emotion they were surely loss.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Personally, I am afraid of only one thing, to miss the moment of the beginning of growth and not have time to buy. The market looks extremely suspicious, and if growth starts, it can happen with a sharp jump.

Although the word "suspicious" sounds fo me a bit odd here, I will agree with you. The market is in such a situation when it can start running up or falling down at any moment. It is better to check the crypto rates and graphs all the time.
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: