Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 23. (Read 18415 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
every person or investor certainly has a fear of conditions and situations like now, belief and patience are the main capital in our fear
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I can say I'm worried and not afraid of current market situation. Actually, if this is just my only income i would be afraid. I was even more alarmed to bounty campaign because there was a lot of dishonesty in the distribution of bounties, disturbing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
The current market situation is already encouraging. Over the past few days, the market began to grow well. Today, Bitcoin has risen in price to $ 4,085, although just yesterday its rate was $ 6,790, according to CoinMarketCap. Another cryptocurrency is growing in price. So, ethereum has already risen to 110 dollars. This is not too big growth, but he is pleased that, although it would not happen his fall. And this means that, perhaps, a long period of stagnation will not be over and next year we will see the normal development of the cryptocurrency market. Now the main thing is to overcome panic among cryptocurrency holders and investors.
copper member
Activity: 411
That a lot has happened this year gives me full conviction about how strong the market is,  although most investors  have weak hands,in that any little FUD they start selling hard. The market will always bounce back.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
The only thing I have been afraid of lately, the thing that keeps me awake at night is that I can miss the moment of market growth. The decline was very rapid, the growth will probably be the same.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I am not that much afraid,because crypto showed bullish trend and I've been waiting it for a long time,so I am definitely sure there might be good ROI
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I'm absolutely not afraid. Because I believe the market will somehow come to its own balance. I have no doubt about that either. waiting for the moment to rise patiently.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
Why should you be afraid? The market is slowly recovering and there are still no signs of the upcoming fall. We have a lot of amazing updates and this would definitely affect the crypto prices and maybe will start the next bull run.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Personally, I am afraid of only one thing, to miss the moment of the beginning of growth and not have time to buy. The market looks extremely suspicious, and if growth starts, it can happen with a sharp jump.

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

You will get used to this. The market is never stable. And this year is a clear testament. You may have a lot of experience but it's hard to predict the up-down trend of the market. But experience will calm you down when the market goes down. And remember to be smart  when making decisions.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
I am not afraid with current market prices of digital currencies. It only proves that sometimes the market is going down just like how other people by units or shares from stock market. They have the same concept but the only difference is that stocks is physical while cryptocurrencies are digital monetary assets. We should always have enough knowledge when to buy and sell digital currencies so that our investments are safe and profitable.
Activity: 74
I am absolutely not afraid of the market situation. I believe in the fact that this is the usual drawdown of prices, which will change in the near future.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform

After the increase process, definitely it must go down. If it continuously goes up, you may imagine it look like as a balloon which is pumped overcharge and till the time when it explodes, it will never recover again
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
The worst thing you can do when the market falls is to panic and take rash actions that will result in losses. In any situation, you need to strictly adhere to the chosen strategy and not to do anything stupid. If you do it right then cryptocurrencies will make you rich.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
I was very scared when I saw bitcoin under $ 3,200 and ethereum under $ 80, but with the current conditions, I feel more optimistic and have not thought of leaving crypto

Do not be easy to leave the crypto market, because indeed the price of crypto is very unstable from the past until now
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I have a lot of anxiety, for example, when will the bear market end? Does the decline of the ICO market mean that the bounty activity is coming to an end?
Activity: 364
I was very scared when I saw bitcoin under $ 3,200 and ethereum under $ 80, but with the current conditions, I feel more optimistic and have not thought of leaving crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I’m waiting for capitulation to happen in 2019, it might be a golden opportunity. But these are just my thoughts.
Activity: 434
The current cryptocurrency market bubble has been released, and there is no need to worry that the market will continue to decline. The next market decline should be in a few months, so please be brave to buy coins.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I'm already used to the current situation and patiently waiting for changes, so I try to hold those coins that I have left to not risk much, since for me this is the only right decision for today.
Pages:
Jump to: