Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 30. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

I'm sort of in the mix whether I'm sad or happy about the current market situation. I'm sad because the price keeps getting lower and lower as the days pass but I'm actually happy because the tokens I want to buy are now dirt cheap. So I get to stock up some tokens and eventually sell them when the price starts climbing.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

A little bit but not really, the market situation nowadays for me is a great start since I am just starting with cryptocurrency, I think it allows me to invest and enter the market as soon as possibly to become an investor in it. So others should also better see the current market situation as positive rather than being eaten by fear.
copper member
Activity: 196
I think not, I view it as an opportunity for me to acquire and have more coins that I want. Buying in the dip market is too much better for me rather than buying the coins in a bullish market. Though many are scared, they should still see a light in the midst of the darkness.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
I'm done being afraid, I'm just kind of settled into the fact that the market really sucks right now. I know not when, but I do know that the market will be pumping again at some point.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
I still remain brave and strong even though I encountered struggles during the market fall down. This cannot be stopped when we show discouragement, so we need to be more focused and positive. Hold and don't ever lose hope, and that's the ample thing to do right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
As a trader you should not be afraid of market downtrend as in a bear market there are plenty of opportunities
to make profit by day trading or shorting your coins and buying them back cheaper etc. Fear is not a good adviser.
All of us know Warren Buffet `s advice : " it is wise to be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others
are fearful".
Activity: 294
I like any normal investor scared of the situation in the market, but was ready for this at the beginning of the year, so I can tolerate and wait for a reversal.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

There is nothing to be afraid of because this is a good choice to buy Bitcoin with a large amount but a cheap price. At high prices you expect to get some Bitcoin and now you can do it.
copper member
Activity: 74
Anyone actually worried? I'm not. Think long term. Yes if you bought in certain periods your portfolio will look pretty shocking... But, this is a TRADABLE MARKET

Always New Opportunities
Always Trades
Always A New Day
copper member
Activity: 658
Part of me actually feels some relief, that we get this bear market out of the system sooner, so we can (hopefully) get back to slow recovery. The multy month long stagnation around 6400$, to a degree, felt worse honestly, as it was clearly nowhere close to bottom and just prolonged the inevitable.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
i can't say i am afraid, no, this is pointless emotion. of course we can feel some kind of anxiety when we see the numbers and tendencies but remember, everything can change in a flicker, don't be negative
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Well, being afraid is not the best strategy if you are trying to behave like an investor Smiley
You just need to calm down and think about your aims. If you believe in crypto and our bright future with blockchain, you should wait and stay calm. You'll definitely be rewarded in this case Smiley
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
No.
Even though as human ,I got shocked at the current price of Bitcoin and etheruem at a point.
But I believe in Crypto and I know that the present market condition is only but temporary and won't be permanent like some people would want us believe.
copper member
Activity: 164
saying am afraid is an understatement. Am Scared!...
The Cryptocurrency has been in this mess for almost a year now which is alarming. So we hope for a better market.
Activity: 350
actually all trading have some risk. crypto also have risk. i think all bitcoin holder can take risk and patience. but this year bear market continue to fall down. this situation any body can feel some tention. i think no need to afraid just wait. because now also still have cryptocurrency and people loved. we are hoped that soon we can see green market in future.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
This fall should be viewed as an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency, and not be afraid of it! Maybe growth will not be soon, and maybe we will fall even lower, but I am sure that we will fly up in the next couple of years!
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Many people are afraid of the current market conditions, including me. That is clearly seen from the prices that are getting down and down again, and panic. But that cannot affect my confidence in cryptocurrency, i'm just waiting for the stabilize market and I'm sure of that.
Activity: 154
It is difficult to be cool looking at what is happening now with cryptocurrency. But the main thing is not to panic and wait for growth.
Activity: 597
Current situation of the market is really terrible but honestly speaking I am not personally afraid of this situation. As I know this nothing but a usual situation what we need to admit at the same time we need to realize this is not perpetual it will change and recover within a short time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
there is no reason to be afraid of spin now. because I really trust crypto. enlightenment is shocking me, but I am sure and believe it will come back soon. I just need the right time for the market to come back at a good time.

Nothing to be afraid off about the status of the market.. maybe one should learn more about the in's and out's. the effect of both negative and positive news as posted on social media, learn how the market react, the consumers behaviors towards the market situation like this. The risk factor involved upon investment, the timing of investment. all indicators should be taken into account, remeber information help you out on making some decision.. so, be  not be afraid instead learn more.
Pages:
Jump to: