Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 29. (Read 18406 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I am not afraid because I learned from experience, as long as I trade crypto coins. The market has decreased in price and then market prices have experienced price increases, this is very reasonable. And what must be done is to remain patient and conduct daily trading. Daily trading only produces small profits. But this is a form of positive development.

You have nothing to fear if you daily trade. These small profits every day add up to one big profit for the year, and on a bear market this is an excellent strategy because the prices of coins are extremely unstable, and this is exactly what you need.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I think that everyone who made investments in cryptocurrency is afraid of the current situation, now the market has fallen very much, but if you look at the beginning of 2018, and if you look at the beginning of last year, then there is January 2017? We will see that the market has not fallen as much as we think.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I am not afraid because I think that crypto currencies will bounce back once the bakkt will be launched at the beginning of the next months. Just relax and stay calm, everything will get better and the market turns green.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
The current market conditions are declining, indeed making our profit is very difficult. If I sell coins now I will only get a loss because of the red coin crypto market. But if you are now investing, of course, it's very good. But if you see the market price will still fall again.

If somebody is really scared by the current situation in the crypto market, he cannot change anything. You have two ways out - to quit and sell your cryptocurrencies and lose or wait for the bull run.
Activity: 420
Indeed, now the situation in the crypto market is beginning to frighten a little. Many investors have been waiting for active growth since the end of this year. But, probably, it is necessary to wait for improvement of a situation only from the middle of next year. The main thing in this situation is not to panic, you just need to wait.
The main thing to get rid of the desire to withdraw what is left, we must understand that taking now the money you once and for all loses the opportunity to return all invested in the next growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
I dont afraid of cryptomarket now because I sell my whole coins two month ago and I wish I'd sold them all 8 months ago. Cryptomarket need a lot of time for increase and reach the old prices. I think cryptomarket will recover itself in 6-7 months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I wouldn't say I am afraid of the current market situation but I must say that I am not comfortable with the current market situation, sometimes when I look at the market I feel so weak and it discourages me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Though the current situation is enough to make anybody to be afraid especially with the constant drop in price of major coin especially ETH,but getting scared to me will only make the situation worst for individual, instead if panicking, we can face the situation by coming up with plan to survive in this bearish.The market is full of manipulation now, we can use that to our advantage if we can be wise enough.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
To be candid,everyone is afraid of what may happened next because everywhere is full of speculations,both positive and negative,we don't even know what to believe anymore.One thing is that,I am sure we will have bull run,when? i can't say.
Activity: 546
For situations like this, I personally still remain in the Cryptocurrency. Because I can learn how to deal with falling prices like now. Because the world of trade is not always profitable, surely there will be a decline in prices at each increase. And when the price drops I will buy more coins that are cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Indeed, now the situation in the crypto market is beginning to frighten a little. Many investors have been waiting for active growth since the end of this year. But, probably, it is necessary to wait for improvement of a situation only from the middle of next year. The main thing in this situation is not to panic, you just need to wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
fear about the condition of this indeed is a reasonable thing. many are storing a great asset but up to now, they have not experienced the presence of the Ascension. will certainly be a lot of that starts to worry about this because of the fear of their assets fell because of the existing situation. the long term needs to create assets back up in order to give a profit from what it held.
Activity: 721
No need to fear, when the market suffered a surprising decline. A professional trader is precisely this is the best time to reap the benefits of other coins. Rather than focusing on one coin.
Activity: 308
Of course we are worried about the current market situation, but we must be able to react wisely and continue to think positively for the market to return to normal so that everything will run as before, of course all of this requires process and time
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
Although I myself have fear for this, I am as much as possible to control and self-control, by giving suggestions to me that not weak crypto, crypto still has a good future in the future, so the current state is just discussing the cycle before returning again on the rise.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Indeed I am afraid of the current market conditions, but I am not afraid of being overly within reasonable limits, and I think everyone is still worried about seeing market conditions like this, hopefully early next year there will be a bright spot for the market to rise again even though it's slowly - land
of course many people are afraid of the current situation, because they are afraid to fall too deep. if we are more afraid and experience fear, we will not progress and will always fall, so we face calmly to facilitate the net. the market is only temporary when conditions like this, the market will definitely recover quickly so you must be enthusiastic and remain optimistic because next year there is still a chance to rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I am not afraid because I learned from experience, as long as I trade crypto coins. The market has decreased in price and then market prices have experienced price increases, this is very reasonable. And what must be done is to remain patient and conduct daily trading. Daily trading only produces small profits. But this is a form of positive development.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
No I'm not because it happened in the past so I'm used to it, we must know that the market will not always going up there is a time of correction and a bear market and this is the current situation. Bear market will last for many more month hopefully next year it will recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
rather I feel worried by current conditions. because it was not easy to survive in conditions of today. Nevertheless, I tried to remain optimistic and to be patient that this is part of the process.
Activity: 392
Indeed I am afraid of the current market conditions, but I am not afraid of being overly within reasonable limits, and I think everyone is still worried about seeing market conditions like this, hopefully early next year there will be a bright spot for the market to rise again even though it's slowly - land
Pages:
Jump to: