Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 27. (Read 18406 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am watching the current situation on the cryptocurrency market and I do not like it. I thought the market would go up by the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I am not a trader in the market of cryptocurrencies, I'm a coin holder, derived largely from the bounty of the companies. I have no fear, as constantly monitor the market is already tired. At the moment I have indifference to what is happening. In any case, maybe in the future I will return to my wallet, maybe then I will be happy.
Activity: 153
Smiles😁 I was very much afraid,But not anymore. My boss has told me the market will come to normalised any time soon. I believe him and the blockchain industry.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Stay calm and keep looking for information that provides positive discourse. This often happens, it's just that many are new to Altcoin and without consideration of risking all of their capital.
Yes,I'm afraid for that because the market are too low and there's no improvement in a long series .I'm telling this to make your right moves in order us to survive in this technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I am not afraid any more. I am trying to watch my portfolio rarely to not get stressed hoping for better future
Activity: 532
Stay calm and keep looking for information that provides positive discourse. This often happens, it's just that many are new to Altcoin and without consideration of risking all of their capital.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
who at an early stage invested in bitcoin, he also risked a lot. I can imagine what their friends and acquaintances told them. It was like crazy to put dollars in numbers on a computer screen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
OP, if you are truly a trader with the skill of trading, i am sure you won't be afraid of the fall in market, because that might be another opportunity for you yo make it big  in the crypto space. That not withstanding, you can still put your skill into test at this time and learn more.
Activity: 504
I think that the current situation in the cryptocurrency market is very complicated. But we should not be upset and believe in a beautiful future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

We are all members of the cryptocurrency community are afraid of the fall of the market. I'm a hunter. My rank is very low. This fall has a significant effect on me. Since the coins that go public are worth too little. Looking at such a fall, I am very upset.
Regardless of rank, the market acts and affects everyone equally.Someone fixes losses and leaves,someone on the contrary at a very low price buys cryptocurrency and ready to wait 2 years to fix its multiple profits.Personally, I'm for option №2.I'm just sure that such low prices as now will never be.Accordingly, based on my opinion, we can conclude that the current market situation, I'm not afraid
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

Everyone is afraid of falling. No one wants to lose money. However, it is necessary to be patient and wait for the growth of prices for their coins. At the same time, do not give up trading on the stock exchange - you can earn good money on this.
Activity: 371
I am not afraid yet i am into it, getting more valuable tokens to keep for the future.
The market might be in bear season though it is the time to use to get more loads and be prepare for the bull run.
Too many cheap coins now who were under value and must have.
Activity: 113
Everyone is worried about the situation on the market, we must have patience and wait until the market stabilizes, all this requires a process and time, especially since this situation has already arisen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2

We are all members of the cryptocurrency community are afraid of the fall of the market. I'm a hunter. My rank is very low. This fall has a significant effect on me. Since the coins that go public are worth too little. Looking at such a fall, I am very upset.
Activity: 285
Of course when the market falls and continues to fall, everyone will start to confuse, panic and fear if what they do fails and gets a loss. But, for now, I think it's better to continue to observe market developments and analyze the coins that you have in order to develop future steps.

its normal if people feel scary and affraid in current condition.their investment value already decrease alot, so that why they very affraid with this situation.but we have to believed about cryptocurrency future.

Those people will often be the losers in this market. Because they let their emotions control themselves, they often will not make them profit from their investments
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
For me i am not really afraid because i feel a little sad about it because any time the market goes down, your asset keeps going down too, so it's a bit sad seen your asset worth going down because of the condition of the market.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
no, i'm still slow for responding the market situation, because this is normal after bitcoin going to the moon and market going down so deep, so just relax and waiting market are recovered
copper member
Activity: 411
It is okay to be emotional with a market like this, but It am not scared a bit reason being that of historical data, which repeats itself virtually, these events are predictable.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Since this year of 2018 bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies started to decreased all of it's prices real bad. Many people are now having second thoughts if they will start selling their coin in a low price or they will hold it until their holdings will start to increase.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Yes offcouse not even only me that is afraid of the market everybody is also in involved why because we all do the same thing here the market is really poor that everybody now is crying about it.
Pages:
Jump to: