Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 32. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
There is nothing to be afraid of,though crypto market is in bad shape now but sooner or later it will get back to normal.Crypto is not dead so why the fear?we just need to be positive.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
I am not afraid of the current market situation as I think eventually the market has to recover whether it takes months or years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Surely this is an unpleasant situation to see market conditions like this, but we should not over-panic in reacting, still think positively for the market to rise again so that the cryptocurrency will look back to life
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
The fear that I thought was not because now, I am still waiting for the price of Bitcoin to fall again. And if the price is below I will buy Bitcoin. I have been hoping to buy Bitcoin prices at cheap prices. I am still sure if the market will increase soon and before that happens I already have a few coins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Falling of the prices of Cryptos has been a bad omen for hodlers who might be afraid after hodling for a long term hoping for a turn around however experienced traders will always capitalize on the bearish runs to make profits by shorting at an appropriate time using a perfectly working trading strategy, personally I am not afraid after all a major price correction is taking place hence a bullish runs is well expected soon.
copper member
Activity: 406
I'm not afraid, i believe the market will be green soon. I'm long term holder so i am not worry about this current market situation, i can wait up to 5 years or even longer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
fear may indeed exist, but may rather be concerned with market conditions that exist today. many are starting to go but not with the expected results. even though it feels bad however it's always crypto order uncertain condition and this is common. If you want to wait, then the increase will certainly come up but when arrived no one knows for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
it is also very difficult for me to see the prices drop that way. it scares me when my investments are worth less and less. nevertheless, i try to hold out and survive this bad time.
all people here who are holding their assets in this condition also experience the same thing as you, and including me. but I still believe that crypto will return to a better condition
Activity: 140
I was already used to the reality of the market in 2018, the fear turned into an ordinary state. Many falls had to be seen this year. I'm not afraid that the market will die or the bitcoins will become priceless. Rather say I'm upset. Because in the existing market do not want to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
My greatest fair about crypto currency market - that it is the end! it will be so sad! Huge of works on projects will dissapear!! even now everything is stop the development
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
nothing much, that is why you should not invest all in cause with this situation there will be a lot of discount and you should have some $$ on the sideline to buy , but not just buy on every dip buy where you wanted to plan first where and what dip you are looking and going to buy
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

Honestly, I feel little bit worried now that unlike before that i was considered the crash as normal corrections that it was part of the market movement but now i realized Bitcoin with the most of the Altcoins are already lose as low as 80% from last year ATH performance and some altcoins are not listed in CMC anymore so i guess mostly are also worrying now and in doubt of the crypto market future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Everyone involved in this investment will definitely feel worried about the current market situation. but there are some people who remain calm and patient in dealing with situations, so they endure and are patient in waiting for price increases, and there are also some people who are afraid of losing more, so they sell and are willing to lose to avoid greater risks. I still believe that someday prices will rise again and can benefit me through this investment, so I prefer to be patient and hold back and continue to wait for happiness through increasing crypto prices, especially the price of bitcoin. My advice is that we must continue to believe and be patient, wait and not be affected by predictions and carried away by emotions that will eventually give remorse someday.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
The current market situation is indeed pure. There is nothing I fear about the current market conditions. Because I understand how the market happens, because the crypto market is a trade that means crypto can go up and it can also go down. But with the current situation, I really believe crypto will increase again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Now I am most afraid that sometimes it is simply impossible to predict the behavior of the cryptocurrency market. I think that now it will continue to fall and only when Bitcoin will cost $ 3000, then you will need to look at what will happen to the market next.
Activity: 504
Yes, I think that this situation in the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. I am very excited that the price of Bitcoin continues to fall.
Activity: 322
it is also very difficult for me to see the prices drop that way. it scares me when my investments are worth less and less. nevertheless, i try to hold out and survive this bad time.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
I'm sad due to my loss. And as I know I'm not going to sell what I hold until I get a nice profit, I'm not afraid at all.
Let the market fall more, I'll keep adding my coins little by little cause I believe there would be a higher point.

Maybe everybody feel that way. That would be better if we are going to look for another opportunities to come along so that we will be able to access what is the positive income will come and we can share for good. All coins will down and up that matters in the demand of the market status.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
According to me, there have nothing to worry about current situation. Cause every year we faced this type of situation. I personally holding my all altcoins and Bitcoin for future.
Activity: 198
I am not afraid for the market or the state of cryptocurrency in the future, I am sure that everything is cyclical and growth will be in any case. What really bothers me is the time frame of the current recession, because it can last for a very long time.
This decline will not last for a long time, but if the market does not return to the bulls, the price of crypto will not grow to the desired level and those who play hodl will continue to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: