Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 26. (Read 18406 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I'm rather positive about what is to come, not the current situation. Even crypto experts had predicted such a decline as a normal occurrence and nothing to be scared about.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I am afraid that the condition of Bitcoin is decreasing because now the coins I hold are red. But despite fear of increasingly falling market conditions. This doesn't make me sell coins. Coin sales will only drive me crazy because I got a big loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I am not too scared because I do not have many assets, especially BTC and ETH which lately always go down. I only have a few new Altcoin. but I am more afraid if the market cannot recover, and the coins I have, will can not sell  Cry
Activity: 560
Everyone is afraid of this, especially for those who have coins and are forced to hold. waiting too long and there is no certainty the market will recover is something difficult.
Activity: 434
Of course, the falling crypto situation is quite a long process. Meanwhile, the necessities of life continue to flow which results in increasingly depleting economic conditions. We are in a dilemma, considering crypto is difficult to predict when the increase will occur. If it continues like this, I think more and more communities will leave crypto.
Activity: 308
If I'm afraid, of course yes, but I don't think I need to be afraid too much, still react wisely, the market conditions that rise or fall must be reasonable, but not always the market will like this in the future will continue to rise slowly
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
probably too afraid in this case did not give the reason for sure. more judge to the opportunities that exist on a decline that occurs when this gives good impact. many of the coins come down in price and this is the time to start investing again in a low price point. This just needs to be done because it aims to get the market recovery when it comes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
I am not afraid because i know the capabilities of this market. Cryptocurrency does not have one permanent market season. The bear market and bull market has always been alternating since the inception of this great technology irrespective of how long one season may last. With this, it is only necessary to adopt some patience for the market because the bull market will definitely happen and holding apparently does not incur any loss unless the coins in possession are sold.
Merit: 1
I am afraid about the current condition right now because I am still on doubt if the market goes green or even goes red more. It is like a center right now, which I am still afraid on making investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
Yes, everyone was afraid in this year. Most people missed the last bull run and they are thinking about the next one. But who knows what happens. There are too many predictions everywhere. I personally believe something happens to the market as soon as possible. But everyone has a risk. Let's see what happens.

I am just wondering what happens in the december 2018 peak of bitcoin ATH? does too much investors bought bitcoin in that case? or there are other outside force that affects the price of the bitcoin and other altcoins to increase that high?
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Of course not, I have already seen so many situations that for me today is only one of the stages in the development of cryptocurrencies in our world. Roll back, and then forward with new forces! Good luck to us Wink
Activity: 322
For fear that the price of Bitcoin will decline again in price. If now the coins I sell, they will only get a loss. But we must use this by investing. If we remain silent waiting for the market to rise again, it will definitely require a long process. Investing now will have more benefits in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
We have repeatedly encountered a similar situation. I am sure that everything will be restored, it takes time, maybe 1 year and maybe 5 years will pass, but the market will definitely grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
I have learnt to overcome my fears when it comes to cryptocurrency and that is why whatever happens, i always try to make good use of that moment, either dip or bullrun. The time we are even in now, has got lots of opportunities.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
even as a bounty hunter, I also feel scared because if the market doesn't improve, the coins that I get from the bounty price won't be good, so from that I hope that the market will improve soon so that new coins can grow, at least not as deep as now because in my opinion this really is already at the bottom of the cliff

with that being said, the situation of getting it listed in exchanges might be delayed and so your compensation. and if ever it will be listed, the price might be dirty cheap that it's useless to sell. now, i hope the market starts to recover and stops this bearish market.  Wink
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
even as a bounty hunter, I also feel scared because if the market doesn't improve, the coins that I get from the bounty price won't be good, so from that I hope that the market will improve soon so that new coins can grow, at least not as deep as now because in my opinion this really is already at the bottom of the cliff
Well, that all depends in what currency you calculate revenue. In usd can be big losses but in btc or eth could be a good return.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I survived the fall from 20K to 6K. I think some minor movements will not frighten me. I treat everybody fairly calmly .
I'm scared to look at the market. It seems to me that Bitcoin may fall even lower. It is sad that a few months ago its price was much higher.
Activity: 88
I'm new here at Crypto World, I'm really lucky Grin
as I know All-Time High Bitcoin is $20000 and now is $3500 it's crazy Sad I'll earn Bitcoin as much as possible dude, we'll party next time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: