Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 14. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
Altcoins are my long-term investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
yes I'm buying altcoin because of that I just hope and do not want to invest in bitcoin because I'm afraid that the price is even lower.
Activity: 429
April 17, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
I'm definitely buying altcoins to hold a long time to earn more money.
Activity: 560
April 17, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
I do not buy altcoin because of the bitcoin I'm investing because I may have more money on my income if the price is higher than altcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
April 17, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
This post started in Nov 2017 when crypto market was going up, right now its very much down. If somebody want to buy alt coins then this is the time to build your portfolio of multiple alt coins. My favorite picks are Eth, Monero and Bitcoin gold for long term. As there are hundreds of coins trading in the market, never buy in haste - do proper research before buying any coin.
Activity: 146
April 17, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
Of course, it is worth buying altcoyins, but when bitcoits are growing fast or falling, it's better to leave them to buy them again cheaper! But be sure to leave a part of the capital in bitcoin!
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
I buy altcoyins.  Maybe I'm lucky and the price will increase 100 times.  No one knows what will happen next.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 17, 2018, 09:48:05 AM
I'm definitely buying altcoin because I want to earn a lot of money because if you invest in altcoin you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 122
April 17, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
I am still buying altcoins because I try as much as possible to do an in depth research on the coins I buy and I trust in their future. I have much patience in this Cryptoworld and it is helping me a lot. It is good to still buy while coins are cheap.
Activity: 5
April 17, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
This is definitely one worth going for. There is a new airdrop that i have just read about Called Marinecoín. Which apparently uses AI  Artificial Intelligence called Javis, to check for proof of promotion by reviewing all new ice members to approve their registration this is some great technology. Marinecoín or .MTC. has a core wallet that be downloaded at marineco.ín/ they say it is 500% faster than BTC. There is a Marinecoín exchange for secure and safe transactions with zero to low fees  f1cx.com/. Marinecoín is Dev-Less so no need for miners as it is self-sustaining.  Also taking the environment into consideration it is eco friendly. Marinecoín also utilises IOT internet of things that allows information to be sent and recived from objects and devices  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network  so join the Marinecoín community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 16, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
Yes, I am stacking up on WePower, singularity, universa and some other alts, but those are the main bags. Sats-wise they are low priced, so I think they have good chance of mooning.
Activity: 147
April 16, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
Yes, I'm buying more altcoin into my wallet. I've invested like one thousand,seven hundred and fifty USD on altcoins because I'm serves it as a way of making more money and securing my future. And I hope for the best. 
Activity: 118
April 16, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
These :-

ETH

NEO

WAVES

RIPPLE
Activity: 465
April 16, 2018, 04:20:56 PM
Yes,i buying altcoins especially those coins have an potential to grow its value and vice versa  you can earn a lot.i buy altcoins  use for trading purposes,especially this coins belong to top 20 highest value in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
Yes, as the need of variety my portfolio and after simply holding BTC for a while, I of course have looked at a few altcoins and bought some!  Grin

I am also investing in alt coins like Ripple.

Ripple has got many advantages like:

1) The transactions are really fast. Currently a transaction takes only 4 seconds to process, in case of other coins this is in minutes or hours.

2) The transaction fee in case of ripple is also way less in comparison to other coins. The transaction fee is about $0.004 per transaction only.

3) Best thing about this coin is that it has already got a number of partnerships with different banks worldwide.
Activity: 124
April 16, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Yes!

Buying coins are (ETH, NEM & DASH)
Activity: 560
April 16, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
Yes,I'm always buying altcoins despite the all crushes.Before I was buying just bitcoin,when it was quite cheap,less then 1 k.But now I strongly believe in top-20 altcoins future and in some ongoing ICOs that look promising to me.
Activity: 25
April 16, 2018, 01:57:28 PM
Yes. I have little bitcoin and many altcoins. I bought some before bullish market (and regretted not having sold) and bought some more in recent market dip. I believe 2018 will be a very good altcoin year. My favourites for good profits: ontology, siacoin, waves.
Activity: 350
April 16, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
Yes, This is time for buy some altcoin because many altcoins price now very low and it is a good chance for a good profit. My first choice is Ethereum because it is a best altcoin in the crypto market. Altcoin is really profitable but you need to know which altcoins project is good. Waves or STRAT also potential for future. I am buyin ETH, Strat NEO, TRX, waves, ETN, SC coins and i want to hold these for long term.
Activity: 37
April 16, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
Please follow http://www.altcointrend.com for latest updates and trade alerts.
Pages:
Jump to: